What the fuck is happening to my mouth?

What the fuck is happening to my mouth?
I'll go to the doctor but want to know what the doctors of Sup Forums think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tytKO3HoRz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've seen this before, are you on any medication OP?

Infection?

It looks like you have canker sores. Make sure you drink water, and if they don't go away within a week go to a doctor

infected saliva glands by the looks. probably need some anti inflammatory medicine. it will most likely go away on its own in time

mmm, cancer

I ask this because some medicines can cause a build up of material in the salivary glands, it's not serious but you should still see a doctor to get the buildup removed.

Swish your mouth with salt water a couple times a day for a week or two.

I had these on my toncils OP.
Had to take antibiotics for a week. Then they went away. Could barrely swallow when I had them.
It's a common infection I think

salivary stones

You have tonsils beneath your tongue. They can get infected or get a stone in them which will lead to infection. You can also get stones in your saliva glands or infection l. Yeah see a dr that looks infected.

It's an ulceration, likely due to your diet. Take acidophilus tablets and probiotics. Raw honey helps as well.

Most likely canker sores, they go away or at least start to in 7-10 days, if they don't then go see a doc.

Welcome to the world of herpes faggot

Holy FUCK brush your teeth you disgusting piece of shit

I just started taking Lamotrigin for bipolar disorder two weeks ago, it has skin related side effects.

Ohh, I have those sometimes but usually at the cheeks or below the lip.
How is that related to my diet?

He's right. t's ulceration. Rinse your mouth with salt water a lot, it'll burn a lot but it'll go away in 3-4 days. Additionally, take some iron pills. Likely you had diarrhoea recently. Take care of your dental hygiene and brush a lot too. Mouth wash is great.

You can get ulcers under your tongue, on your tongue, on your cheeks etc. Almost anywhere inside of your mouth. It's terrible, but that is what it is.

It depends on what you eat sometimes acidic foods can eat at the tissue in the mouth or eating food that is too hot can cause it. Sometimes you can just bite wrong and soft tissue can be bitten and leave you with the sores. Basically it is almost like having a bacterial infection as your mouth is filled with microorganisms like H.Pylori bacteria that are known to eat through stomach lining which have been known to perforate tissue and cause infection. In the abdomen you would get periontitis which can be deadly. In your mouth it could be similar but if you diet right and take care of it you can nip issues like that in the bud. Support your system with probiotics, vitamins and the like.

This nigga is absolutely right. Take some iron and rinse your mouth with salt water a lot. Eat yogurt, have a fap. Or you could go to the store and buy some kanker sore medicine, like Oragel and it'll numb your sores temporarily so that they can heal without pain.

Ulcers

youtube.com/watch?v=tytKO3HoRz4

This is what happens when you suck too much cock, OP.

I will use some mouth wash then.
It'll go away I guess, just got worried because it appeared two days ago and became much bigger.

Ah, that makes sense. In short, when the protective layer gets destroyed, the bacteria have a party.

It's just at the most disgusting place.
Thanks guys.

It coud be an obstruction or Infetion of the output from the sublinual or submandibular glands, But it could also me an ulcus from a mecanical injury, an Infectious disease like syphillis or even severe things. The worst thing to happen would be a prestage of carcinoma. It seems like you have similar spot on the inside of your right cheek. If thats the case, go see a doctor immediately. But please go see a doctor anyway. Greetings from a german dentist.

Judging by the staining on your teeth perhaps proper dental hygiene would have been a good preventative measure before you got face herpes?

aids

Stop eating ritalin faggot

Did you recently drink something acidic or with lots of vitamin C?

Or are you vitamin C deficient?

I get them when I drink a lot of juice

Don't panic it's not herpes!.

Brush your tongue. It's yellow, you retard. Yellow = fungus. Fungus = other shit grows and you get ulcers or it's easier for herpes to play around in your mouth. Also the inside of your cheeks look disgusting. Use mouthwash every day and rinse