Redpill me on the Mexican army

Redpill me on the Mexican army.

How powerful is it?

Could it defeat France or Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/27/world/americas/mexican-militarys-high-kill-rate-raises-human-rights-fears.html
borderlandbeat.com/2016/05/mexican-military-most-efficient-killers.html
inquisitr.com/3135597/mexican-military-kill-rates-leave-people-fearful/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The entire military I mean

army/navy/air force etc..

>Germany

Depends, will you be flying around on those broomsticks by then?

They can't even beat drug cartels

In a state of total war Mexico could probably repel most nations apart from the US or Chyna. They have a $2 trillion economy, the 6th largest industrial capacity on earth and their military is apparently fairly competent if their hilariously brutal kill to death ratio against drug traffickers is anything to go by. Were they invaded they could pretty easily shift their civil industrial base to armaments manufacturing and whatever party is in power at the time would put 101% of their efforts into rousing up some ultra nationalistic xenophobia to distract from their current scandal. Mexico also has a massive amount of natural resources and a populous that is just skilled enough to into tactics and military industry. That said; Mexico has absolutely no power projection and couldn't even invade and hold Guatemala if they tried. It'd take years of investment, arms build up and drafting for Mexico to have any sort of intimidating military.

TL;DR, Mexico probably couldn't be conquered by any foreign nation apart from superpowers but Mexico also has no capacity to wage war abroad.

>mexican army

you mean the US military?

How bout you go to hell m8.

Pretty strong

Please, Germany would be wiped out by Germany, UK, France, Brazil, Japan, Russia, and Canada even

>Germany would be wiped out by Germany

I don't think it has the capability to even get to Europe in an offensive and fast manner.

>6th largest industrial capacity on earth

Where did you get that? Isn't Mexico like the 15th biggest industrial GDP? Brazil is at 9th, so, hard to believe Mexico would be anywhere within the 10 largest industrial powers

>Cant beat some meme drug cartels
>Strong
:^)

>Redpill me

Newfag detected

Eh, I don't know about the 6th place thing, but our industry is indeed larger than yours. And we also have a shit ton of engineers, I don't remember what number we had in the top ten per capita.

And this is what we produce.

>"unclassified transactions"

If you say so.

nytimes.com/2016/05/27/world/americas/mexican-militarys-high-kill-rate-raises-human-rights-fears.html
borderlandbeat.com/2016/05/mexican-military-most-efficient-killers.html
inquisitr.com/3135597/mexican-military-kill-rates-leave-people-fearful/

Yeah but can they own the skies?

Man imagining invading Mexico

Big latina ass everywhere

It would be paradise

Tourists send money back and forth to the US, and 90% of all the Americans living in Mexico (around a million) are living in Mexico as illegal immigrants.

t Juan Jose Ramirez Gonzalez Juan