Unemployed people of Sup Forums: what the FUCK is your problem?

Unemployed people of Sup Forums: what the FUCK is your problem?

Elaborate.

Unemployment

/thread

Had great job, happy as fuck.
Then comes a car crash, brain damage, coma, sick leave, stroke, more sick leave, got laid off, insurance money,4 years pass, can still barely talk, half blind, no one hires me, get offered early sick pension, accepted. Been living on that for 14 years now. That's my problem.

Faggot OP making thread then abandoning it, what the FUCK is your problem?

What, you want a cookie for your laziness?

What the hell
Is this guy wearing

Dressage/horse riding stuff

I'm interested to see how many people have genuine excuses and how many are just lazy but blame someone else.

Looks like riding gear.

Well you see, I got sick of going to the same place every day for years, sitting in the same cubicle feeling like I was rotting away.

Despite being paid really well, I was quite discontent, so I quit my career to try and follow my dream of becoming an independent game developer and all around digital content creator.

What about underemployed people?

its not difficult to get a job

More reasonable to be underemployed, but it still depends.

Explain why you're underemployed.

No problem at all! WEEEEEE!

its a black hole out there kiddo. the unemplyment numbers are worse than you could ever imagine.

>get really fucking ill around the age of 19/20
>surely I'll get well soon enough
>nope.jpg
>have to quit work/college
>government judges me to be unfit to work
>get put on some sort of benefits

Almost 24 now, this shit gets real old real soon, but still fighting to get back to working and studying in the future.

clinical depression

In what country? In the US it's actually pretty low.

bespoke equestrian. I think it's kind of sexy.

I think you are mistaking production rates with unemployment rates. Production is higher than its ever been, while employment rates are lower than ever. this shit isnt going away.

Nothing, enjoying my neetbux going on 7 years now.

Thank you for funding me.

>im 18, UK
>first day of work in 6 hours
>a bit anxious, but excited

I don't have a problem with being unemployed. Once and i while i get this weird feeling about it but that must be my ego or something so i just ignore it. One day i will work again so i can support my drug habits again but i'm fine sleeping and jerking off all day

It's just false that employment rates are lower than ever.

I'm not saying it's great, but it's half of what it was in 2010, and that's a big difference.

What job?

You're one of the many reasons I refuse to pay taxes, anymore.

Charge your phone.

ShE WUZ DA VICTIM MYSONGNY

Thanks

Just looking out for you, man.

I was unemployed most of my adult life, am 28 now.

I have Avoidant Personality Disorder and depression, so the mere thought of interacting with people and trying something new was too much for me and I expected to fail at even the simplest thing.

I still have that problem in most of my life, but I'm pretty confident at work now and was able to advance quickly. It was just getting over that mental hurdle that took so much effort for me.

Also, do you have a charger but not wifi? Where are you?

Same user. Kek. Me too i haven't done my taxes in years. I was employed full time for 6 years then got fired a few months back so i was and still am unable to get welfare. Just coasting now. Canada is great

Social Worker kek

I go to school. My parents pay for everything but tuition.

What do you do now?

but production rates are right on track that should make you at least be sympathetic.

They let you be a social worker at 18? Don't you at least need a degree?

Lost my job, but never have been on unemployment (been working since I was 15/legally) 27 now, first time I had to use it, making 800/2weeks after taxes. Just said fuck it, 12 years of working my ass off, thought I could use a couple months of relaxing. (Previous job was super physical)

lol what a proud stupid entitled cunt

Apprenticeships my friend!

i suppose it is

Assistant supervisor and new hire trainer at a poultry plant.

It's kind of gross, but the money is good and all the protection I have to wear helps me get over some of my shyness because most of my face is covered with a mask.

nice trips, glad you found something that works for you

At a friends place. His bros an asshole and refuses to give him the password.

I mean sure, if you're talking about manufacturing.

But those increases are due in large part to technological advantages and efficiencies.

I don't really feel said for most people in manufacturing, they're trying to hold on to something stupid. Same with coal miners. I get it if you're 52 and never did anything else, but most people knew this was coming and decided to stay in the same job anyways.

"employ" means to use.
You're asking people why they're not being used by another sovereign entity. It makes life and self-direction seem like such a foreign, taboo concept.

What you mean to ask is "Unemployed people of Sup Forums: why the FUCK is no one purchasing your time?"

IGO's are pretty bad for meaningful employment. Corporate friendly politicians don't help matters. Religion and overpopulation fuck things up too.

That said, I'm capable and reasonably employed.

I don't disagree that she was proud or stupid, but what exactly makes her entitled?

Is seems that this is just a buzzword that people use for the young or liberals, but it often has no basis.

no thats just one example if you compare national production rates to unemployment rates its the exact same chart.

Also

Why'd you pick such a low paying field if you were going to do an apprenticeship anyways?

just shut the fuck up

Does stimulating thought offend you and cause you to feel frustration?
(Of course it does, you're a god damned moron afterall)

Dressage
Nice

Haven't had a job in ~6 years
Currently back in college for computer science but I'm not optimistic about my prospects given that history of unemployment

I kinda fucked up in school, getting high and shit, so just tryna sort things out again, might go Uni still yet to do Psychology, gotta start somewhere

I know that production is at it's highest but wages aren't, but again, a lot of that, across the board is due to technological advances.

I'm with you that I wish the unemployment was lower, and that people are getting shafted because they are more productive than ever, but are getting paid less for it.

All I'm saying is that it's not /that/ bad.

You're my problem, OP. Mainly because you're such a faggot.

Pathetic, Why dont you faggots start a business up and work for yourself.

I just graduated with a bachelors in accounting
My resume is in 15 seperate locations
Itll happen, r right?

I'm going to put the cringe aside for a second:

You're assuming that work can never be a "sovereign" choice. That's just plainly false. A lot of people hate their jobs, yes, but a lot of people really enjoy what they do and are happy to do it.

you can lick my boots

I mean sure, but why not apprentice for a plumber or an electrician?

Don't study psych, it's the most oversubscribe major and average earnings are like 35k.

Unemployed are only 12. You should be searching for one as soon as you leave school

If it doesn't, you can always fall back on sucking dicks and taking it up the butt.

That what you're doing?

I just wanna work in something I have an interest is, sick of customer service/office jobs just for cash, I want a career

Wouldnt you fall forward if youre sucking dicks?

engineering school is basically a full time job

you can become a prostitute

Quads of truth

the great majority of people are mediocre and some of them are ok with that
seems like to get a real job these days you need to be a bit to the right of the bell curve

now what do you do OP?
not everyone can be exceptional
I mean, you're a genius so you already know this.
Though most of us are stupid so what's your cunning plan to fix what is currently a huge problem?

I know this is a troll thread and I got baited but this seems to be an idea in the right these days, that somehow everyone can make it. There's not enough room for everyone on the ship. You can't let the rest drown either because they'll take it down with you before it happens.

I've heard nothing but hate for the unfortunate but I've not really heard any sound solutions to a huge problem.

Fag.

>falling for the wagecuck meme

Check out this berniebro

hot

where's the real substance?
I knew I'd get some (You) from you shitbutts
there's no problem I guess, no employment problem at all
that's why you need Capt Cheeto for more jobs right?

smoke a turd nigger

sure thats why I'm competing with hundreds of people for every job I apply to. fuck I was up against 25 people for a sales job at sears.

Hope you held an internship down during your college years fucklord

>most people hate their jobs
there you go.