Sup Sup Forumsros, whats your favorite memory and why?

Sup Sup Forumsros, whats your favorite memory and why?

Traveling 2015
Pic related

The smell of cut grass. Members my childhood when I used to live with my grandparents

I'd say this year as a whole, I got a pupper and in general just having a chill life

I think mine would be a month of travel through france, met a French girl there. I didn't think romance like the movies portray it excised until I experienced it.
looks like you had a relaxing time :) what made this travel so special ?

One of many
>There was a time when wife was working away from home. At the end of the weekends I used to drive her to her rented room then drive back to our flat.
>Driving wife to her room from weekend at parents
>no sex all weekend - both of us are itching for it
>on these occasions we'd fuck in the car in quiet area round the corner from the house she rooms in
>stop, park up, start kissing
>I move both driver and passenger seats fully back to give room
>she removes jeans and underwear
>I'm in passenger seat
>she's kneeling facing me, straddling transmission tunnel
>I open her shirt (she was braless) fondle and kiss her
>I'm fingering her and rubbing clit; she's breathing heavy and very wet; I'm diamonds
>she unzips my jeans, moves back to give herself some room
>stops suddenly, little gasp, eyes go wide
car was manual with tallish gearlever - she accidentally sat back onto cold gear knob
>look of shock gives way to wicked grin
>starts gyrating hips; hips start to inch lower
>she starts rocking her hips, rising and falling a little, smiling eyes locked onto mine - gearlever starts to slowly vanish from view
>I watch, fascinated, as she gently works the gearlever into herself, biting her lip and softly moaning - best floorshow ever
>eventually she's virtually sitting on her haunches, gearlever fully home, hips slowly and gently moving
>smiles at me wickedly, softly breathes "mmmm, well this will do for me, now for you" and begins to stroke my rock-hard dick
>After a show like that I come in seconds, and she then proceeds to steadily and methodically fuck herself to two orgasms on my gear lever.
>when she's finished and has her breath back she slowly rises and disengages from my car
>She kisses me and with a grin says "I've always liked this car"
>she puts on her jeans, pockets her underwear, picks up her overnight bags
>leans in through window, smiles and says "Careful you don't lose your grip when you change gear" then skips off to her rooms

I'd say that's one hell of a dog!

>tfw I will never get a wife to fuck my car ;_;

Aww cute doggo tucked underneath blanket!

>typing this much on Sup Forums
fuck you faggot

It was sunny and I had my head in her lap, she looked down at me and the sun caught the side of her eyes and they lit up and she was just smiling, and I was smiling and everything else was gone and I felt like I meant something.

To be honest, all my memories with my dad and my first cat from when I was little are the best. Life was so great. I ran around in the forest, went fishing, hiking and all sorts. The cat, named Fido, always joined us. The bravest and most badass cat I've ever met.

fuck me this is hot asf

another, as you liked it. All true. I have posted these before so some may have seen them already. 2 parts to this.

background: wife only tolerates anal occasionally and always at my initiation, but when we do she enjoys it. I'm pretty girthy so it requires time and lots of lube
>we’re lying in bed one weekend morning, getting ready to start the day
>wife goes into shower first
>she comes out, dries herself, gets back into bed and starts making out with me
>things getting frisky and I'm now all set for some pre-breakfast nookie
>wife gives me a cheeky grin, goes into spoon position (she small spoon)
>she turns head and carries on kissing me
>I’m nibbling the side of her neck, fondling her tits and stroking her pussy
>she’s appreciatively rocking and moving her hips

>her asshole ends up on the tip of my rock-hard cock
>she stops moving, raises an eyebrow and softly goes “ooooh” and starts gently gyrating
>smiles at me as she starts to work herself on the tip of my cock
>I’m surprised as I feel the tip start to inch into her ass, so I reach down and hold my cock steady
>her smile gets wider and she looks at me, saying nothing, and starts gently working her ass against my now-stable cock
>she keeps moving her hips round in circles, with a little pull forward and push back at the end of each circle
>with a look of deep concentration on her face she carries on with this routine
>each time she pushes back a little more than she pulled forward
>I’m far enough in that I can release my cock so I start stroking her pussy and clit; she keeps moving her hips
>when I’m about two thirds into her ass she stops, grins again and says “Well I think that’ll do, don’t you?”
>without waiting for a response she kisses me and begins to thrust and gyrate her hips
>she’s now moaning and starting to move a little more urgently
>I’m just lying there, keeping my hips still, letting her do the work
>she starts cumming hard and it's all I could do not to slam the rest of my dick home
>mischievous grin, she says “Your turn” kisses me passionately with more gyrations and thrusts
>I soon come buckets into her ass – glorious orgasm
>she kisses end of my nose and says "Now look what you've done – I need to clean up again"
>she gently disengages from my rapidly-shrinking cock and heads back into the shower
>best anal ever, totally unexpected and initiated by her
to this day I still don't know how she did that without lube

You can probably tell why they are fond memories

*raises paw*

Uhhh...9/11?

Nobody had fucking smartphones.

Spent the summer of 2016 In Paris with my girlfriend. It was an amazing trip, since I've always loved French culture. We even rented a car for one weekend and spent it up in Normandy checking out the beaches from D-Day. We broke up for good about 45 minutes ago and I didn't even say anything to her as she left crying, begging for a hug. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me, considering I love her

>Now look what you've done – I need to clean up again

now i have to clean up my mess

Just fucking. Fuck. Feels.

Why did you decide to break up if you love her?

Shut it ya bitch.

What a retarded stance. Smartphones are incredibly useful and convenient. Kill yourself

My favorite memory is when my mother was killed by my father. She was a coalburning whore.
I even lied to the cops, so my father wouldn't go to jail. Now we got her life insurance, and share the same hookers.

I wish I had someone I loved and who loved me. I was friendzoned with a girl but have a foot fetish and I got off to rubbing her feet. We'd been friends for years and I kind of drifted apart and she attempted suicide and I called the ambulance (it was pills) and we've drifted apart. Since then I've not really felt anything and am just numb, I've tried to cry and it doesn't work I just get angry.

We had a slight argument the other day, and after she left to go stay at her dorm for the night to cool down, I just shut down and ignored all calls and texts. I only saw her today because she got fed up and came to pick up her shit from my apartment. Now the cat we got together wont stop staring out the fucking window since she left. pic related

Doing 69 w/ my wife. Eating out dat pussy and ass, and btw, she's sucking my dick while this goes on. Good times.

You should go to her and give her a huge hug, apologize and take her back. There's really no reason for you to break up over a small fight. It'll make both you and her a lot happier

That one time when i was 9 and i had a sleep over at the neighbour's house. The girl and her friend were 12yo.
We spent the whole night licking and kisding my dick and their pussies and asses.
Woke up fondling her tits the next morning.

Been almost 30 years, but i still fap to it.

I want to, but I have too much pride, which I hate

Fuck that. There's nothing wrong in admitting your mistakes. We can only grow if we aren't stuck in our ways

Which would you rather have, the girl or your pride intact?

God dammit

The memories of when my dad used to not have ptsd and could enjoy life

We all know this is a lie, since niggers don't eat pussy

7th-9th grade before I moved schools. My best friend and I used to constantly dick off, and he'd crash at my place every friday and saturday. We just stayed up late drinking sodas fucking around laughing our asses off. Good times

Do it user, prioritise your happiness

Exactly. Pride won't keep you warm at night, or look after you when you're sick.

You know it makes sense

Well I texted her but she didn't reply. Wat do? Just show up at her dorm?

>Just show up at her dorm
Shows serious intent - more than a text does