Been desperate for a gf

Been desperate for a gf.
Finally got one. Thought I would become happy

But now I realize the beauty of being single and having freedom. The beauty of being alone.

Oh fuck off. So many people are envying you right now, like me.
People really can't appreciate the good in their lives nowadays.

How old are you? Are you a virgin or did you only have limited contact with girls?

Your gf may not recognize that beauty. Be good to her. If you don't want to be with her, break things off.

The key is to find someone that you can be alone together with. I always have to recharge by having a few days on my own, but being with my gf has the same effect

Few sexual experiences but I'm a virgin

I hope I can achieve that. Nice trips btw

I was like you. You're probably different from me but for me personally I act like a social butterfly but at heart I'm an introvert. Maybe dating isn't for me right now. Or maybe it is, I just appreciate being alone more now

How old?!

Pic of her OP?

I think many people, many kissless virgins like us don't really want a gf to stay with, I mean that may be important and most surely do want it, but when we feel bad for not having a gf is because we never tried the feeling of being with a girl who loves you for at least one time in our lifetime. Then maybe we can break up and go on with our life and never have a gf again, but it's that feeling that kills us.
We want to be just like everyone else, normal and capable of being loved.
So you can't say it was better before because you're saying it only after having tried such feeling.
I hope you understand.

How did it happen OP? I'm always curious when user gets his first GF.
It's interesting

Spent 10 years single after first gf. Had 3 over the last 6 years. At first I was ecstatic that I found one. Then two more down the road and it was really just a horrible pain in the ass and too much stress. Lesson learned.

well maybe you're the problem you prick

She confessed to me that she had feelings for me so we got together. We had school together never thought I'd get with her

I was like that too, now I'm married with a kid and in too deep. If anything ever happened to where I was single again, I'd be ok with it. Single life isn't bad as long as you get a little sexy time every now and then.

Cont
Don't get me wrong, I love my family and my life with them, but i used to hate being single before. Now I see what real freedom I had even if it did get lonely sometimes. The grass on the other side and all that.

got a gf had her for 3 years.. still wish i was single .. cheat on her twice now..

Exactly

you idiots gotta learn that you have to first be content and happy with yourself, then you can go out and find someone to share the joy of being alive with

dont count on another person to fix you or anything about yourself, whatever it is. No one is coming to save you. It can only come from within. No one is coming.

Maybe I am but at least I'm only my own problem now. Much less stress.

Yes but tell us more. You two used to hang out often? Do stuff together? Or just study? What did you do to make her like you? Just give us more details

That really depends on weather your a man or a woman. A man hast to have all the little things together to land a decent woman but a troubled woman can always find some white knight to rescue her. This is neither good or bad it's just the way it is.

HAHAAAHHA

Yeah, welcome to the real world. Grass is always greener, etc etc.

Appreciate it while you have it - she'll be gone soon enough.

protip: nothing can make you happy. not money not gf not drugs not success

happiness is internal - you need to be ok with yourself. if you aren't, you are just in an endless chase, with nothing at the end.

You always want what you don't have, op.

I'm gonna be honest we never hung out outside of class but one day we started texting and one thing led to another from there. Funny because I remember the day she put her number on my phone was the a few days after I made a decision to stop trying to impress girls and.just do me because I was frustrated that my friends were getting all the girls and I wasnt

But one thing I can say is that I made her laugh a lot

You're right...

True

I got two more questions:
1. Is she fat/ugly?
2. Which country are we talking about?

Oh cunts, I was friends with this chick then started acting because we got on so well, the honeymoon stage was sick, heaps of sex an laughs, would go out to dinner and go on little adventures ect. That shit didn't last to long.

Then the bad habits and shit creep in, cunts wearing my briefs every day, toothpaste lid never on, towels left on ground, dishes piling up, toilet rolls left empty. It just all piles up

I start to get annoyed because of this shit, the house is a constant fucking pig sty that she asks me to clean, the first 3 times went by smoothly then the sex starts to drop off and the excuses become more frequent, resentment starts, finding myself going to gym more frequent and for longer periods. Coming home to find her just sitting there on the couch watching tv and pumping a pack of smokes a day.

Grass is always greener nigger

Is she a feminist, OP?

She's not fat at all she is very attractive. That's why I was surprised when she confessed feelings for me of all people

Just trust my word. I don't wanna post pics because there is that slight possibility of catching someone I know on here. That and the fact that I feel uncomfortable posting real pictures from a private topic

>Then the bad habits and shit creep in, cunts wearing my briefs every day, toothpaste lid never on, towels left on ground, dishes piling up, toilet rolls left empty. It just all piles up

Man up & tell her then you fucking pussy beta bitch.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, and I never asked for pics.
Just which country are we talking about? It makes context clearer

Not OP but most of them are by default where I live.

Nah

Oh my bad, I'm.pretty sure someone else asked for pics.

I live in the USA brother. California
Senior in high school

You virgins think this is the end of it tho? No

She doesn't like blowjobs and trying to get anything other then 30 mins of shit sex cause u gotta do all the fuckin work is just a lost cause.

Her drinking becomes more frequent and she's started gambling, complaining about having no money and I am force s to buy more then my fair share while still being able to save. this shits getting to much and I decide to call her out on it, have a big talk and she is saying she wants to join the gym an quit smoking, meal prep and start a healthy life style.

The next day nothing's changed still the same routine of tv and smokes, I start smoking more green just to relax and escape.

I remember always hated being alone and wanting a girlfriend, Cunts it's a fucking nightmare, I love being left alone these days, I've become detached forom life and friends. I don't even hate being at work anymore just to have that 8 hrs of peace beforehand I am forced to endure another day at home.

Damn bro your situation is bad

Cunty I was halfway there, I'm just telling it how nobody else does, virgins need to know what's coming.

Plus side she asked me to clean the house when I woke up, there's fucking McDonalds, alcohol, clothes.

I lost it and asked what the fuck was my mess, (protein shaker and a pair of clothing which she had previously worn that night.

Gotta make sure she's actually a women and not a messy cunt of a child

I understand that feel all too well.

NOT OLD ENOUGH TO BE ON Sup Forums

MODS MODS MODS REEEEEEE

I know that feel all too well. Good thing East Asians and Eastern Europeans haven't succumbed to the cancer that is feminism.

>Cunty I was halfway there

How the fuck did I know that? Fucking pussy bitch.

Just how large are her breasts? It makes context clearer.

I've dated both and even though some proclaimed to hate feminism they still live as though they were feminists. I don't even blame them as the cultural decline has messed me up too. No one is immune to it. I just wish I was aware of it when I was younger so I would have had a fighting chance of not getting caught up in it.

Medium

She has a nice body.

Swag negro. I think you should put poison in her cigarettes. But the kind of poison that is already in cigarettes. That way there's no confrontation.

I'm a Rhino.

Lol

I was ina pretty similar situation.

>Be bored
>Get gf
>All seems nice altough i'm quite observative so i noticed she was a little clingy
>We start smoking weed (alot)
>She doesn't fucking clean and makes a mess of everything
>After some drama and stress i get us off from the weed, already making plans to make her hate me, since i hate her habits of not cleaning and throwing it on "im too busy, its your home, you clean it"
>After a year i'm just sick of it and keep insulting her so she has no other choice than to break down in tears and talk to her mommy about it
>Did it conciously to get her to leave me, so it's easier for her to forget about me
>I'm fcking relieved now and can save 400 bucks a month since i'm alone.

You did the right thing.