Reminder that this exists

reminder that this exists

frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Frasier_Fan_Spin-off_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

agents-of-cia.wikia.com/wiki/Season_1_(List_of_episodes)
the-new-adventures-of-dutch-dillon.wikia.com/wiki/The_New_Adventures_of_Dutch_Wiki
frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Annie_Fox
reddit.com/r/Frasier
reddit.com/r/Frasier/comments/2mupve/missing_episodes_on_netflix/cn1mbo2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow.

>Roz (30 seasons)
>30 seasons
>30

yeah. i can't see that being very interesting or entertaining.

why would you do this

I can't even

There's plot lines for thousands of episodes of these spin off shows.

Every new character has a wiki page, and a bio, and a photo of who presumably the person who wrote all this would ideally cast as them.

>Roz
>Maris
>Vintage Roz

Why any body do this

I just... I... Why... god damn man

>Roz is a fan fiction spin-off based on the American sitcom Frasier. It focuses on Roz Doyle and a number of other returning characters. Overall, there are 698 episode ideas, comprising 30 seasons.

>Vintage Roz is a fan fiction spin-off based on the American sitcom Frasier. A follow-up to Roz; it focuses on the residents of Roz Doyle's hometown Bloomer, Wisconsin. Overall, there are 330 episode ideas, comprising 15 seasons.

>Vintage Roz has a spin-off series entitled The Deep End, and a follow-up series entitled Widowers.

Widowers is the fanficed sequel to the fanficed spin off of a fanficed sequel to a fanficed spin off of Fraiser. 2 season, 44 episodes.

>no Eddie animated series

agents-of-cia.wikia.com/wiki/Season_1_(List_of_episodes)

Frasier is a well-respected, quality show, but I had no idea there are Frasier nerds like this. You wouldn't think the show would inspire this kind of devotion

This is perhaps the most entertaining thing I have encountered in huhwhile, God bless whatever autist is compiling the Frasier Gospels.

>mfw Widowers was canceled after just two seasons
normies just didnt understand REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At first I was extremely concerned, but after looking at the Roz "episode ideas" list, I see its not nearly that bad.

Every episode is described in about 1 paragraph. So although its pretty creepy to think that someone wrote 950 paragraphs about a character and then made cross over episodes between non-existent content, it could be worse.

I was expecting a full script for each episode.

Widowers got the stick, the public was gonna get tired eventually after 50+ years of Cheers spinoffs

Welp, looks like I've got work to do

BEEP BEEP BEST FAN FICTION WIKI COMING THROUGH
the-new-adventures-of-dutch-dillon.wikia.com/wiki/The_New_Adventures_of_Dutch_Wiki

You know that thing that happens where something is funny at first, it goes on long enough to be REALLY not funny, them it gets REALLY funny again because its gone on so long?

I experienced that all in one instant.

You guys are forgetting the 27 seasons of Maris, a character who never appears onscreen

>he didn't watch Maris

It was about the people who worked for her you dolt.

Found my Spinoff-fu
frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Annie_Fox

Why are there no autistic wiki's like this for news radio?

No you're thinking of MCTV, the spinoff of the spinoff about the character who never actually appeared in the spinoff to Cheers

rookie mistake

>no spinoff called Lisa in which we follow Lisa Miller throughout her day and find out she's even more waifu material than we thought

Kelsey Grammer is literally the only person who looks good with grown thinning hair.

Yeah but they kept teasing that reveal, I think it meant that Tommy Butler never really got to shine as a charachter.

Also, Gabriel's TV show foray was dumb... it took so many seasons for them to stop teasing revealing Marais and realize where the real core of the show was.

I mean I like Frasier, but are Frasier fans the most autistic in all of history?

reddit.com/r/Frasier

>Denny excitedly tells Dino he thinks he and Becky are about to take the “next step” in their relationship. When Becky invites him to her house for a quiet night in, Denny thinks the time is right. However, he finds his eagerness to bed Becky has diminished when they sit down to watch her favourite movie, Teeth. At the end of the evening, Denny excuses himself and makes a hasty exit. Becky is confused and seeks council from Roz and Caroline, and they come to the conclusion that Denny must be a virgin. However, the real truth is that Denny is afraid Becky suffers the same handicap as the main character in Teeth, as Becky spent the whole movie talking about how she identified with the lead actress. Naturally, complications ensue as Becky tries to let Denny know not to feel too pressured, and Denny desperately attempts to avoid getting into heated situations with her. Meanwhile, Mark and Angus join the local video rental store and can barely look at each other after watching Teeth together, making Jennifer very suspicious of the type of films the store provides.

>someone actually slaved away at their computer day in and day out to create this

Is this based off that throwaway joke from 30 Rock about the Ross spin-off? Its the same name anyways.

Beautiful, isnt it?

>Roz
>Maris
>no best girl

Frasier really does have the deepest lore

kek

nigga you didnt even watch all 11 seasons of Crane Life, you fuckin casual I bet you think Vintage Roz is better than Roz you massive cumguzzler kill yourself and never try to understand real art again

they're a genius at sitcom plot creation

Do I have time to read these?

Yes.

Tell us what gems you find, noble fanfic miner

reddit.com/r/Frasier/comments/2mupve/missing_episodes_on_netflix/cn1mbo2
>the autistic himself

PS: apparently anyone can just add spinoff shows to this website, ;)

In the midst of all this left v right/culture war/outrage culture crap that's consumed the entire internet over the last several years, it's oddly refreshing to see some good old-fashioned insanity.

All jokes aside, nothing tops the writing of frasier
even its bad episodes are gold
have any of the writers gone on to do anything else?