Ghostbusters (2016) post-credit scene

youtube.com/watch?v=1UalyGDcEu0

Zul? that's it? what a shitty fan-service and sequel attempt

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/07/11/director-paul-feig-explains-ghostbusters-post-credit-sting
youtube.com/watch?v=NntnimnOR6c
youtube.com/watch?v=J6Y6XVvSoFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying I'm giving this movie ANY view of ANY sort

Finding Dory is cool as fuck lmao

not to defend Cuntbusters or anything but aren't all post credit sequences shit?

Like, was the post credit sequence where Samuel L Jackson says "Avengers initiative" or the stinger where the Avengers are eating schwarma really any better? Or the Deadpool stinger where he copies the lame Ferris Builler stinger?

If you sit through the credits for any of these you're retarded.

Camrip where?

howard the duck was awesome

it helps to have a sense of humor

yes

real movies start without a credits crawl and dont have post credit stingers

>Like, was the post credit sequence where Samuel L Jackson says "Avengers initiative" or the stinger where the Avengers are eating schwarma really any better? Or the Deadpool stinger where he copies the lame Ferris Builler stinger?

Those were all great, yes

>"They call it the nutcracker"
Really? If that's the post credits scene I wonder how the fucking movie might be.

I never bother with post credits scenes unless I'm watching with someone else, because at least I can talk to other people while waiting for the credits to roll. Waiting alone is autistic.

That's actually one of the better jokes and I still didn't laugh, just found it almost funny.

>Zuul

Jesus Christ, these fucking hacks probably didn't even watch the original.
It's GOZER you fucks.

I just saw it today, so if there's anything you're curious about, just ask. It's a pretty bad movie though.

Feig's 'vision' was to re-do the original Ghostbusters over three movies. First one with acquiring the equipment and junk, second one dealing with zuul and the keymaster, and the third one involving multiple ghostbusters across the world dealing with gozer.

Literally the worst part of the movie (which was actually pretty decent otherwise)

It didn't even have a joke, just an awful looking Howard .

ZUUL WAS THE DOG

Lol, why?

Gozer was a throwaway McGuffin villain at best.

also why the fuck are they using some shitty ass tape recorder from the 70's? I know it takes place in modern because there's youtube and shit.

This is embarrassing.

No clue. Feig just doesn't seem to have a creative bone in his body. He has to rehash stuff lazily in a longer, more annoying fashion.
Something about EVP recordings. They spent like two lines of dialogue on it at the beginning before doing a queef joke.

>The big teaser to the sequel is the thing they already ripped off with Rowan

Sony feels like the Spanish Inquisition skit from Monty Python, where they keep doing these things that they they try to convince you are just genius when everyone around them can clearing see they have no clue what they're doing.

Paul Feig is sexist. It takes women 3 movies to do what men did in 1?
It seems pretty obvious that Feig has no idea why people loved the original and just assumes that name dropping the gods is equivalent the Joker tease at the end of Batman Begins or all those Marvel teases.
>Those manbaby nerds will go crazy after hearing the name Zuul!

He also wanted to do an animated spin-off involving Slimer and Slimette. Ya know, for the kids.

Zuul literally raped Sigourney Weaver in that armchair when those arms popped out. They should have done a trigger warning before that credits scene.

>500 million dollary doos

>can't even come up with their own new villain

Jesus christ

You're expecting too much

This entire movie is an hour long SNL skit. Modern SNL btw

This movie literally couldn't go more than 5 minutes without a vagina joke

>watching Ghostbusters for the first time last week.
>two ghost arms come out of a chair and start to rape hot Sigourney Weaver.
>paused and fapped for an hour.

THANKS Sup Forums

Nobody who read the plot leak is surprised. This is word for word what was described.

zuul and vinz clortho were the harbingers of gozer

>casual demon tit grope with girl screaming
>2016

Chalk this up to "things you'll never see."

There were a couple minor changes from the leak to the final cut, like the dance scene was totally spliced out and stuck into the credits using the credit music rather than Bee Gees. But yeah, that leak was spot on about absolutely everything.

>only made 65 mil worldwide on weekend 1
>2nd place behind the Secret Life of Pets
>has to compete with Lights Out, Ice Age Collision Course, and Star Trek: Beyond on weekend 2
>has to compete with Jason "Matt Damon is starring in this movie" Bourne in weekend 3

How fucked is this shit reboot, guys?

Yeah, I expected them to cut the dance. It would've been the last straw and Feig finally figured that out. Regardless, that entire leak was painful to read, dance or no dance.

Ghostbusters will be shelved, then it will be rebooted a few years from now, probably with The Rock and Kevin Hart. Maybe a crossover with the jump street franchise.

That's if Sony can stay afloat.

Yeah, Zuuls were just minions. Many Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar I can tell you.

I still can't get over how hamfisted "female Slimer" is. It literally looks like Slimer in drag

If they just shut down their movie division entirely and focus on electronics and video games, I'd be satisfied.

>Feig finally figured that out
Supposedly Feig was literally crying to keep the dance scene as long as possible but it kept getting cut shorter and shorter.

Considering it was in one of the very first emails concerning this flick, I think Feig pushed hard for the dance scene and expected it to be as iconic as Stay-Puft.

The fucked thing is he didn't even want anything to do with ghostbusters before he was pitched with the idea of making them all women.
Jeez Paul, maybe if you would have put some actual effort into it and not focused on pissing off manbabies, maybe you wouldn't have to worry about making direct to digital slop for the rest of your life.

The "There is no Dana, only Zuul" line is so iconic, a lot of people think that Gozer is Zuul. I used to think that when I was a kid, but them I was just a dumb kid.

Even if they mean that Zuul and Vinz Clortho would be the villains of the next movie, I really don't understand what they would do with them. They're just mindless servants who don't really do anything. It would make sense that the second movie would end on a cliffhanger in typical trilogy fashion because Zuul and Vinz Clortho need to be around to summon Gozer in the third movie.

Wait a sec, If the Gatekeeper is female and the the Keymaster is male, how are they going to do genderswapped versions of them? Is it rape if their possessed bodies are forced to have sex with each other? Since the series is going to love mocking males, is the guy who becomes the Keymaster going to be a loser nerd like Louis Tully? Is he going to be handsome and dumb like Kevin and the woman who becomes the Gatekeeper a pathetic female nerd? But that would be too negative towards women.

Oh Jesus he's worse than I thought, and I never had a high opinion of that faggot.

The Sony leaks showed him and Pascal were jerking each other over the idea of an all female GB's. Amy hijacked this project completely and treated it as her own personal progressive pet project.

Then they dropped 10+ million dollars in his lap, and all the sudden he's on board.

A Pascal/Feig suicide pact is the online solution.

>THIS ISN'T A REMAKE, IT'S A BRAND NEW REIMAGINING
logo is the fucking same
stay puft
FUCKING ZUUL

I don't even have the energy anymore

I love how even Dan Aykroyd expressed this with the video game.

When Ivo literally held up Gozer's skull, laughing at how small time Gozer was before choosing his own form, because fuck becoming a marshmallow, I knew I was dealing with a fucking final boss.

Is she okay?

>called ghostbusters
>they don't even hold on to a single ghost

Fucking Feig actually says:
"From the original movie Zuul is the bad guy who controls all the doings that go on. It's such a great character we thought 'well it would be fun if you could do a sequel,' and who knows, to kind of have him in the mix"

Did he even fucking see it? Zuul is a fucking dog.

ign.com/articles/2016/07/11/director-paul-feig-explains-ghostbusters-post-credit-sting

>"What's zuul?"

How fucking dull

They should have had gigagorrila hand one of them the headphones and play some kind of fucked up/distorted noise instead of some goddamn boring ass question

It's a film about catching ghosts for christs sake, why would you be so boring about revealing a demon?

Yes, user, we know it's shitty.

lmaooooooo

>rape

RIP

WHEN

>73%
>still certified fresh

I hope the faggot who hastily certified this shit gets demoted.

Have you always been a miserable cunt?

>Did he even fucking see it?
No, he heard there were no fart jokes and the leads were men so he passed on it.

She's having a meltdown on Twitter.

Maybe she was possessed by a ghost.

Feig is an interesting funhouse mirror of JJ Abrams in this.

JJ copypastes references like a madman to make it seem like he understands the source material. But he's like a Family Guy skit. Everything boils down to "remember that time when" and "this thing is like that thing you liked earlier". There's no content or soul in what he makes.

Feig created something that copies all the beats of the original and inserts all these references to things that happened. But he literally doesn't give a shit about them. There's no attempt at invoking nostalgia, because he hates the people who liked the originals. The brand is just a pivot to spin his "women can do anything and you'll like it" agenda on.

Actually Michael Bay would probably be the next level of this because he just doesn't give a shit. He has a toybox of references and names of characters and then he just slaps together some shit and makes sure it has the right amount of explosions and T&A. He's got outright contempt for the audience.

Is there anyone who actually has a passion to make that would genuinely resonate with original fans in Hollywood?

Peter Jackson before he Lucased himself? Del Taco?

>be moved
Wtf is that shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=NntnimnOR6c
at 0:45 the puppet hand totally pulls her sweater down and you can see her tit

>Is there anyone who actually has a passion to make that would genuinely resonate with original fans in Hollywood?

I don't know, someone who is comfortable with making very little money?

Hell they could have just popped in a vhs a they received from an anonymous tip in the mail and play the fridge scene from the original, just add some noise filter to make it look old and creepy.

>Actually Michael Bay would probably be the next level of this because he just doesn't give a shit. He has a toybox of references and names of characters and then he just slaps together some shit and makes sure it has the right amount of explosions and T&A. He's got outright contempt for the audience.
I don't know man, that last ninja turtles movie was straight fan service. I think even Bay underestimated the power of nerd rage.

>Is there anyone who actually has a passion to make that would genuinely resonate with original fans in Hollywood?
Unironically Nolan.

Why does this trigger me so much?

>Leslie Jones supports calling a gay person an "Uncle Tom"

leslie jones is a legit mongoloid. I might watch this to see how many scenes she ruined.

Because this was clearly helmed by a man who gave zero fucks about the movie he was adapting.

He cared so little that he didn't even bother spending a very work-related hour and a half to sit down and watch the fucking first movie.

That's who directed this reboot, and I'm glad it's failing. Such carelessness doesn't deserve money.

>him
He even got Zuul's sex wrong. That's literally the whole joke behind being called the Gatekeeper.

>Doesn't even know Gozer was the main villain
>Literally wanted to stretch the first plot over 3 movies
Fuck you Fiege you unoriginal faggot. You had to use the original as a crutch for fucking EVERYTHING, even used Stay Puft as a marketing gimmick, and it still wasn't enough for you. Pretty fucking sad that the cartoons, comic, and canon game have you plenty to work with. But then again this guy wanted alien ghosts originally. I hope his career Tranks

>She only has 156k followers

lmao

There were too many jokes in this it was more like a Ghostbusters parody

Yeah attack Milo Leslie. That'll work out well.

>Ok I have been called Apes, sent pics of their asses,even got a pic with semen on my face. I'm tryin to figure out what human means. I'm out.
>sent pics of their asses

It baffles me that they wanted a pathetic villain. The original was more than a comedy, Gozer/Vigo were played straight. If you're going to have a human antagonist, why not Ivo Shandor? But then again there wasn't much effort/thought put in this to begin with

Why am I not surprised that Mrs "Aw HELL NAW!!!" thinks that minorities should behave like stereotypes.

The weirdest part for me is this idea that Wiig and McCarthy wrote a book about ghosts that was so in-depth that this obsessive reclusive janitor could use it to build tech that did the reverse of their capture tech. They said they'd been working on their tech forever, but this asshole can develop it based on the book in the... what, year since her book was published by McCarthy? The whole story is bullshit.

>watch Ghostbusters as a kid
>"what the hell are they doing?"
>watch it now
>go through frame by frame to get the best view of those yummy soles
T-thanks guys

That and somehow this guy is magically stronger than the other ghosts. I would have laughed my ass off if he never came back as a ghost after killing himself

paul feig doesn't know how to do this kind of film. he knows jewish girl banter comedy.

Gozer was the bad guy. Not zoul.

yeah, I keep assuming that maybe him dying on the ghost amplifying machine did something with that, but it's still bullshit. It would have been a nice joke if he tried to be a powerful ghost and almost got himself trapped, and then unleashed gozer by using his poltergeist abilities to set off the machine. Instead they're like "nah, he can possess people and control armies with his ghost powers and then turn into a giant physical ghost monster with sensitive gonads."

>They're also nostalgic for Ghostbusters movies, but Moranis just couldn't be persuaded by Sony to do Paul Feig's new one. "It's hard to come up with original material," he says. "Occasionally, they get it right or else they wouldn't attempt to do these things. I'm surprised that Disney hasn't done Honey, I Shrunk the Grandkids. But I'm happy with the things I said yes to, and I'm very happy with the many things I've said no to. Yes, I am picky, and I'll continue to be picky. Picky has worked for me."

Rick knew.

>Ghostbustaaas baby

Jesus fucking Christ.

>I'm surprised that Disney hasn't done Honey, I Shrunk the Grandkids.

Fuck, so am I to be honest.

Fucking based Canuck.

Dude just wanted to take care of his kids after his wife died. He's to polite to say how much of a joke this shit is now that he does have the time to get back into acting.

Zuul is a minion of Gozer.

It just seems so surreal that a Ghostbusters movie has such a useless villain.

>Gozer: All powerful God that effectively signals the end of a civilization, carted in by two hellhounds
>Vigo the Carpathian: Mystical warlord turned powerful ghost that plans to destroy New York with its own hate and live again to reign supreme
>Rowan: Geek turned ghost who for some reason is powerful just because

it's all the same after 100. people you don't know

don't even need 100 for that really

It would've made more sense if Rowan opened the portal, died, and instead accidentally let in a much bigger badder evil ghost. But then again, that would've required writing.

I remember shortly after this article came out.

"Wow, thats so great he stepped away to take care of his kids! But I think he should still have done a cameo. Everyone else is, and it would mean a lot for a project as important as this one!"

Fucking retards.

Based Moranis

>The Game: Ivo Shandor uses his landmarks/slime tunnels to channel ghosts, fuel himself, and ultimately become a god to remake the world
Go play the game if you haven't already, I guarantee you'll have a good time. It's the canon 3rd movie anyway

I love how more progressive the 1984 version was by having a female villain every feared.

>I'm very happy with the many things I've said no to.

we're only really entering 90s nostalgia in the mainstream in the past year or two with Jurassic World, the new Power Rangers etc. Give it five years and they will.

And 2 had a black man who wasn't a stereotype.

This is the best post-credits scene I've seen because I wasn't expecting it. Stayed to see my uncle's name and was surprised by this gem:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6Y6XVvSoFk