Is this the best show on TV now or what?

Is this the best show on TV now or what?
I'm open to "this show is better", go ahead.

I want him and Emma Stone to have a child just to see what happens

Preacher is better.

Is it good at all? My gfs sister told her we should watch it. The main character kinda looks like he had an Iranian mother and American dad but then the child turned out to have autism and also be a pepe.

it's bretty good, liked that analogy in second episode of the new season by that spic woman in the bar

he's egyptian or some shit right?

pretty worth watching IMO.

do i need to google it...

Mr. Robot is fantastic, it's top 3 on the best shows on right now.

But it's my personal favorite, I love it to death. Malick and Slater put on fantastic performances and the writing is great.

I love this show but thought the S2 opener was garbage. It was painfully obvious they were trying to spread about 30 minutes of content throughout an hour and a half. I hope it picks up soon.

It is the best show but there's basically no competition right now. Fucking Summer death slot.

but what about every show that aired or will air on 2016?
don't say GOT

lol preacher fucking sucks.

bonesaw ribbiot

Daredevil Season 1 was better.

i've only seen 4 episodes of Mr robot and i loved daredevil's both seasons and i already disagree

Season 3 of Silicon Valley was still great but not nearly as much. Thrones was hit and miss as usual, I am with you there. Better Call Saul was great but not as fresh.

So there's some good shit on early in the season, but I'm talking about shit I can watch right now.

I just watched season 1 and it was pretty good, but honestly I don't think it has legs. It should have been a mini series. Though I am glad to see Rami finally get the recognition he deserves. Always expected he would get big after his role in the Pacific.

kys yourself

It's only good if you're an edgy millennial who wants to fight the system from Sup Forums or some shit like that.

Also, it's predictable as fuck if you're semi intelligent.

what do you like, mature man?

This show is better

I like this show, but so far the 2nd season is meh

premise looks interesting but all i've seen (not much) made it look like a CW tier shitfest for teens

>actually mentions crisis actors
this show is what we need rn

A lot of shit better than that.

Mr. Robot is just edgy millenial fight club.

>"a lot of shit"
>he can't name a single show
please get a trip so i can ignore you from now on

Fargo

Why do you need his favorite shows? That won't change the fact that Mr. Robot is an edgy teen show.

Get better arguments, what you're trying to do is
>"Well your shit is worse than my shit"

And that's fucking pleb.
Like your shitty show.

>your show is pleb
>but i can't name anything better for some reason
>and why would "he" tell you about any good shows? it's not like "he" is writing the same ammount of text it'd take him to name 2 tv shows and at least give some insight on what he considers better
shut up

>not posting the response
The fuck?

>le buzzwords mean I'm right

I would also say Black Sails. Black sails season 3 was top tier.

Seeing what the other user likes is a litmus test to tell if they are just shitposting or actually have a valid opinion. Or are you so stupid that you didn't see this?

Season 1 was great. Not goat but def one of the best shows out there now. Im gonna just wait for the season to end and marathon it

>all i've seen (not much) made it look like a CW tier shitfest for teens
First few episodes are bait for the standard CW teen drama audience. It turns good after that.