Also, posting link to game download and dev stream if enough interest

do I get a katana?

Tell me about your game

Whats the point of the game?
Story ect?

yea I would love to know more

Goal of the game?

Yes

There's no developed story yet, but the lore frame of the game is that you're dead and in the afterlife, where you must fight for survival, ironically.

The goal is like any other generic mmorpg to level up and make your character stronger. You level up your stats to wear stronger equipment and get better abilities.

The game however combines some of my favorite elements and features from other games as well as some of my own like robbing NPC houses for example.

That sounds rad dude, I need details.
Story, Goals, Features, etc.
Very interested in beta testing.

There's something about this that just doesn't look nice OP. It might just be the colors you're using but they seem to vibrant. What's the combat like? Also are you able to keep servers up and running?

Hans?

Is this the die hard level? Yippekia mother fucker

what program/language are you useing?

Idk why but I'm interested OP. What's the combat like?

I don't have an established color scheme and when making this, I was still very bad at picking good colors (Saturation and Value). I'm remaking graphics as I go, so don't worry about that. It's just very slow. Thanks for the feedback.

I don't get the reference even though I watched Die Hard as a kid

C#, monogame/XNA library. I didn't make the engine though, google ascensiongamedev for more info.

What details would you like to know?

i think ill pass

Is this old world again?

Man, this is the third thread I've seen you post over the course of like a year. Did you ever manage to fix it feeling like an off-brand runescape with sluggish controls?

A lot of shit has been fixed. Lots of bugs and combat formulas. Features like Parties/Trading/Crafting system has been added.

Still lots of bugs that need to be fixed and features to be added. Unfortunately, I don't have the source project which is to be released in q1 2017 openly

Here's the client download:
>puu()sh/tJ25U/769d586086.zip
Replace () with dot

Dev stream link:
>twitch()tv/oldworldrpg
replace () with dot

Can you make it about ethnic cleansing?

memes

I've done a bit of spriting, not got much free time but could do over some of the quick shit you'll be using over n over grass, paths, weapons whatever

When does testing start lol

Here is your bump ~ Ericon

that is impressive