So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

Yes. Break up with her.

Yes OP... Get rid of that coal burning harlot

Do it. Then use it as an excuse to break up.

jesus fucking christ have some dignity op

Dude, self esteem. Break up with her.

Kill them both while they're doing it.

instant break up material.. Get what you need from her, and brush her quick.

( she's probably already doing it behind your back )

OP, you're a fucking disgrace...

Let her do it, and enjoy it. Then break up with her that same night

>Am I nuts for even considering this?
I mean, are you nuts for being a spineless race-traitor that can't satisfy her woman because his self-confidence is lower than a liberals' on election day?

Could be...

fuck her in blackface

natural selection at work. Dont breed, youll only contribute a cuck

If you want to be a cuck sure go for it but if not break up with her

>making a cuck rp thread
>implying you even have a gf
OP is a fag

OP is not a fag

Faggots still have balls, OP is a fucking eunuch

You're a bitch for even considering this, you should've gotten rid of the bitch when she brought it up

Dump that bitch now before she fucks one behind your back and gives you niggergerms

why would u even wanna be with someone who fucks another person besides u

Oh boy, this thread again..

She's already had a few sidecocks. Ditch the slag.

OP try it dude! it will be be fun to watch your girl get fucked by a nigger while sitting there like the fucking cuck that you are.

Just fucking admit already that you just want to be close to a black cock. You don't want to do it because you want to be cucked, you just want to jerk it to Jamal without anyone questioning your sexuality.

Same, man.
I kinda like the idea; but I dunno if it's worth the risk. Pic related, my wife.

Yeah I'd be surprise if she hadn't already fucked a negro. There's at least 5 niggers planning to tear that chunky white girl pussy up.

But honestly if you love and trust her go for it!

Your nuts for believing I'd fall for this bullshit. I've seen this thread at least 200 times in my time on Sup Forums.

I trust her fine, I know she would absolutely love it without a doubt, it's just being certain whether I would