In detail wwyd thread

In detail wwyd thread.

Kik too I guess. Her's is Melancholy_State

Wwyd to her

Fuck her tits until I shot a thick, sticky across her face and chest.

I'd wait until night to abduct her, driving to an abandoned house in the middle of bum fuck nowhere. Dragging her to a cold basement I would chain her up stripping her of her clothes and dignity. I'd ram my cock into her whore ass, her pussy not even worthy of it, all the while shoving fingers in her mouth. I'd fuck her ruthlessly and wouldn't stop until I was satisfied, merely laughing at her tears. I'd keep her there for weeks, taking pictures and videos of her, fucking her in the most torturous ways before I finally dragged hee back home, holding all evidence of our little games and threatening to release it all if she ever told anyone.

Nail the doors and windows shut and set fire to the house.

She likes fucking om coke haha

Wwyd to her slutty ass

Looks like I'd pick her up from some sleazy club. I'd offer her a drink, obviously drugging her slutty ass, and I'd drag her to some back ally. Pushing her up against a wall, I'd unzip my pants and shove my cock down her throat. I'd choke the bitch outb violently fucking her mouth and once I was done I'd leave her there, passed out and drugged for whoever wanted to take her.

She loves to get high on molly and be fucked in the ass

Wwyd to the 19 yr old virgin?

they would write criminal psychology books of wwyd if I had just 1 night an a pound of coke.

She looks kind of shy but still slutty. You said she's a virgin. You know what? I'd show her a good time whether she wanted it or not. I'd lay her down (or tie hee down if I had to) and I'd explore her body. I'd dsre even say she's worthy of my cock and I'd shove it deep into her pussy but only once she was soaked and teary eyed from an over load of pleasure. I'd come to her every night for a week, maybe even training her to be of some sort of service for everyone someday.

my first virgin? hmmm, teach her the ways of love, so she's not just fucking. Then break out the bondage gear an show her how to submit to her lover, then take her from behind till her legs wont stop shaking an nut all over her back. as she lays over satisfied an destroyed put her head in my lap with my cock in her mouth, so she learns to be grateful.

well?

Punch her straight in the nose lmao.

Fucking nice should tribute this little virgin

Fit little sluts

wwyd (either of them is fine, or both)

I'd chain the girl on the right to a chair and the one on the left to a bed.

Over the course of a week, I'd brutally rape and degrade the girl in the bed while righty watches. If righty flinches, closes her eyes, or looks away, I'll punch lefty hard enough to break something.

On the 7th day, I'd tell righty I'll let her friend go free if she agrees to stay and let me pump a baby into her, after which I'll let her go free. If she refuses, I'll beat lefty to death in front of her with a rusty pipe wrapped in barbed wire. If she says yes, I'll make it look as if I freed her friend, but I actually tie her up upstairs.

I'll then pump seed into righty as often as I can until she's visibly pregnant, then bring her friend downstairs, rape her one more time, then beat her to death. Then I'll keep righty in the secret room in the basement forever while I raise our child on the surface and pull mad pussy as a single father, sneaking down every evening for a quicky with righty. If she gets preggers again, I'll beat the baby out of her.

I'll post another picture of her since I've never really gotten a detailed reply despite doing a few.

Meet girl on right for drinks, get her drunk till she's grinding on the pool stick. tease her till she's dripping down her leg as we walk out of the bar. Get sucked off on drive home, cant wait. Finger her whole way home, wet spot on my seat. Carry her to bed/floor/counter/ w/e.

Tie her hand behind her, use ancient finger technique to make her gush an squirt all over herself. Slide cock straight in while shes still trembling and fuck like rabbits till her eyes are rolling. Force cock in deep as cum is forced back out onto the bed. sitting on my knees over her limp sticky body. Admire my work and smoke a joint. cock still pulsing inside her.

honeysun2301
she's 19, said she's lesbian, but totally into big cocks

I'd put her on a diet and exercise program.

Wwyd with my sister in law and wife?

this

Ex gf. WWYD Replies get more

wwyd?

Id take them right there in the street. Force your sister in law to strip while I hold a gun to your wife's head, making her suck me hard. With my cock deep in your wife's throat, I'd throw a strapon to your sister in law, an impossibly huge horse cocked strapon and make her put it on while pulling down her sisters pants. I'd then force her to spit roast her own sister with me while I face fuck your wife hard, causing her to gag and vomit while she cries from the pain of the fake cock pounding in her cervix over and over again. Finally pull out and fuck your sister in law in the asshole hard while she fucks your wife, until I blow my load deep in her bowels, forcing your wife to dig it out of her sisters asshole with her tongue while I film it and get ready for round two.
Wwyd to my fat ex and her mom? (Sorry for lame pic, tits to follow, reply4reply)

Tits

marry her, and get her pregnant. she have a kik?

7 & 11

Naw

Right

I think I really like this??? not sure if ok...

Fuckin kek'd.

>]
aww how about any other contact info?

she has the look. close intimate lovemaking. there is no other option, must keep eye contact the whole time.

more? what must be done?!!

Do one for her!

victoria_rose_124

She'll send nudes upon just asking for them

She is a innocent southern girl. Horny thing though, not been fucked in two years. She is tight and ready.

Wwyd to her

Wwyd to both of them? Pretty sure they've slept together.

I'd zip tie her hands together, then rope her to the back of my truck and slowly drive her out into the middle of a huge cornfield at night. I'd drive in circles for while, making her keep pace behind the truck. Then, when she's tired of walking and too exhausted to cry, about to collapse, I'll gun it and drag her around in the corn for a while. If she lives, I'll bend her over the tailgate and fuck both holes for a while, finish on her face, then drag her back to my place as I speed home in the truck. If she lives, rape again, followed by running over her head with the truck and an acid bath. If she dies, just the acid bath.

Lies

and rate?

That oversized sweater on a skinny body

Hardon/10

alright user, who is she? Dont even want nudes, just a name.

umm adorably sexy/10

sex an cuddle too netflix every night.

Do her!

give me 5 min no free hands.

You like?

Love watching her dance around with that hoop.

Very submissive. Does whatever the guy wants or says when she is getting fucked. Swallows too.

just blew me away with this one, bet she's freaky as hell. Bet public sex is a big turn on for her. I might need assistance for this one.

gonna need some mirrors and a glass table.

10/10 I'd bang her brains out in that little skirt

I'd oil up those tits and fuck them until I nut in her begging mouth

I watched her fuck her Ex-BF at a mutual friends wedding. I was smoking and saw them get in the car. She road his dick and I'm pretty sure swallowed his load.

Wwyd

She's cute I'd love to make her kneel in front of me and beg for cum while she stroked my cock

Wwyd?

alright user,

rent nice hotel, full blow sweet over looking ocean. have hotel filled with bondage gear and dildos on every glass surface and mirror. Invite her an user. Spend the weekend training her. Soon as she walk in/ strip her down and put her collar on, put her gag in, anal cat tail plug kitty ears an leather panties (crotch less of course).

make her grind on the glass coffee table watching herself in the mirror all night filming it from under neath. Next morning she is to serve breakfast and give morning head services.

spread out those amazing thighs and bury my tongue in her cunt

shes cute I'd love to see how far she can fit my cock in her mouth

I'm sure she taste amazing. You fuck her hard or gentle?

What about the rest of the weekend?

Probably give her a cumshoy when she was good.

You've got some serious creative talent. Would love to chat sometime. [email protected]

I'm a gentle lover. I like to caress their body and kiss them softly while my cock slides in and out her hot pussy

what a solid 10 motherfucker.

She cream for some dick. She begs her BF but he won't till marriage. I can't believe what a waste! I'd fuck her in a heartbeat if I could.

Yeah. She makes me diamonds all the time.

spend all day making her crawl around lead by a leash. Strap remote vibrator to her clit, goes off every few min at full power. watch her curl up in pleasure moaning on the floor every time. punish her each time she collapses with a spanking/ face down ass up legs spread while she fingers herself.

Lead her over to the couch, put a mirror on the floor in front of me. make her kneel down between my legs. Remove her gag, she knows what to do. watch her finger here self as she sucks my cock. can see her pussy dripping down to the mirror, vibrator goes off. she gags as her body curls forward. pull her hair back an make her look me in the eyes while her body jerks trembles.

I bet she has some side cock to satisfy herself until then

My kind of girl. Is coke the only drug she likes? If not what else? She looks like a good candidate for either alpha or xanax...I mean "a good candidate" in the sense that perhaps that might just be something she likes. I didn't mean it like those two drugs might be particularly effective in having a desired effect on her.

Even if that were the case, it's just not what I'm saying. But, damn, now that I think about it I sure would like to find out. Bet I'm not alone either.

She also reminds me a lot of this really sweet girl I was fucking the shit of out behind a dumpster one night. Told her I'd pull out just to shut that mouth the, blam, pumped that slut full of it and knocked her up. Well, not really but that shit sure would be hot. Think she would be down for some no condoms dumpster fucking. If not, what is her time in the 40 yard dash?

Oh, fuck, have a sense of humor. I was just kidding even though some silly bastard is probably going to post her time anyway and a few of you will think "hey, I think I could beat that. hmmmm?"

She doesn't. Trust me. The way she begs him for sex and to hear her talk about how horny she is A dead give away.

just nudge the back of her head. im sure she will start guiding you down her throat while she looks up at you.

I'd love her to be my slave. I want her so bad I would be hers.