Daily reminder that women make less and are valued less than a man in trumps america

Daily reminder that women make less and are valued less than a man in trumps america

>america
They make less as a species

As they should be. Men are the far superior gender

As it should be.

All women are garbage

There are two women in my class who are ranked above me. Is this affirmative action?

Same species different gender. The real kicker is it's always been like this. People say "trumps America" as a diss, when it's been this way for decades already. Be cool OP

Trump is a hero

Source?

I've just recently done a psychological test, and this question arose. I just had to answer it truthfully and say i believed my generation containing women is utterly fucked as they can't handle the rights and equality we gave them and it needs to learn its place again; at the kitchen.

How fucked am i?

This

Not at all, you're correct. Women should be property. It is better for men and women alike.

liberal here

pobably should check the facts on this on

may have been true not so long ago

but this whine has reached its expiration date
no longer holds up under evidence and logic

there are some careers that women have been found to be naturally better at

>Make less
No, the fuck they don't. If business could get away with paying women less there wouldnt be a single employed man in this country.
>Valued less
oh, come the fuck on. Men die earlier than women but nearly four times as much money is spent on women's healthcare. How many male only scholarships are they? Hell, whens the last time was there a males only anything?

*citation needed

They don't give the biggest plow to the smallest work animal... hence the work animal is not valued as highly.

BECAUSE THE ANIMAL DOESNT DO THE SAME HARD WORK!!!! Fucking durrrrrrrr!!!!! I'm all for equality, but I hate it when woman say shit like this, you want the big bucks? Pull the big weight, if you can't handle that then you are as equally entitled as anyone else to go fuck off. EQUALITY. FUCK MAYBE WOMAN ARE WORTHLESS

Am I supposed to care?

Many women have children over their lifetimes, sometimes more than one child. That shit costs a lot of money

>that women
>make less
>less

I know you're a troll, but what the hell I'm bored so I'm gonna tell you a story

>2 years ago I was hired to supervise the remodelling of several areas of the corporate building I used to work
>one of these areas was a call center (I used to work for a major company) and there was people working 24 / 7
>there was some random bitch making petitions and rambling about how unfair it was that she earned less than her coworkers from other shifts
>that bitch worked 4 hrs a day, in the morning. The unfair people who earned more than her worked from 10 pm to 6 am
>also, during day there was more women than men working in the call center. At night there was no women, only men (call center workers picked their preferred shifts)

Wage gap exist on paper when you pick the "correct" data and ignore all the information and the reality

Not 4 times as much. No fucking way.

sooo,
alls right with the world?