Night showers or morning showers?

Night showers or morning showers?

golden

night

Whenever I can't stand my own stench any longer.

Nice user

I used to take morning showers cause they helped me wake up but then I realized that my bed was fucking disgusting because I slept in it dirty, so I cleaned it up and starting taking night showers. I also get to sleep in later

>Pic not related

I do night showers often, it gives me that little extra sleep time in the morning. I am typically up at 4:45am.
I would prefer morning showers as it makes me feel more "refreshed/clean" for the day. But it is easier to do night showers.

Night. I go to the gym after work so sleeping in my own sweat and filth isn't an option. Off topic, but I want one of those overhead rain shower things so fucking bad. I stayed in a hotel room with one (it also had shower heads at waist level). It was fucking orgasmic.

both

or?

You mean there's people who bath only once a day?

whatever time I need it showers

Night, I hate going to bed dirty

I have one in my shower (bigger than one in pic) I thought for years everyone had a shower like that. Then I went to shower at someone else's house while staying there and realized not everyone does.

Morning. Even if you are a clean person, beds are still really dirty

Always night. A few hours of sleep isn't gonna make me dirty but going out and doing shit will.

I think the real question is whether you should take a shower after sex or during sex?

I'm running the shower right now just to hear the sound of flowing water.

This

Fucking this.

Hot shower before bed.. Cold shower before breakfast

both you disgusting faggots

> shower in the morning
you sweat when you sleep, your bed has a bunch of dead skin cells in it and shit

> shower at night
imagine all the gross places you go during the day and shit that gets on your skin/hair

If you aren't showering twice a day, every day, you are sub-human garbage.

Morning. If you go at night you're dirty after waking up

Unless the extenuating circumstances of your daily schedule necessitate otherwise, morning. the fuck is showering before bed, you sweat hella while u sleep

This nigger is correct.

Morning. You sleep for 6-9 hours, which releases some oils and sweat. Getting dressed in clean clothes but not being clean yourself feels gross.

If I workout or do something else strenuous during the day, then I'll take a shower after that. I will also still have a shower in the morning.

It's not good to smell bad.

This is me.

how about no showers

Both. It's awesome

both, a cold shower at night will help keep your body cool and help you go to sleep easier, and a cold shower in the morning, as well as being very healthy if done daily, will also help you wake up and energize you.

Morning because it's a good way to start a cold day in winter. Maybe evenings or night in summer when you sweat all day but I like having a show when I wake up.

Cold in the morning to wake up.
Hot at night to relax.

Trump get off Sup Forums and get back to work building that wall you idiot.

My hair feels weird if I do both.

but if i did have to pick just one, itd be night. I get to shower right before bed (cold shower obviously) and ill be clean when i go to sleep so i dont have to do laundry as often, and it will be easier to sleep as well.

there's nothing in this world that could make me walk into the shower in the morning fuck that shit

also once a week

At night but only shower on Saturdays.

feel ya man

Cold showers are for convicts and psychopaths.

Is 2am considered a morning or night shower?

So don't shampoo it at night.....

Night. Helps me sleep.

night cucks btfo

night

One after every meal and once before bed.

cold showers have proven medical benefits and has been used for thousands of years among many ancient cultures. lrn2bait faggot

I bet you're one of the faggots who brushes their teeth at night too.

>hurrr you're going going 8 hours with everything you ate on your teeth

You're still doing that if you don't brush bin the morning too

Uh, you need to brush at least twice a day. Nice gingivitis you got there.

Morning showers and after workout

Underrated post of the day

Both.

Long, hot shower at night to get nice and clean. 2 minute cold shower in the morning to wake up.

This is the only correct answer.

Fuck you Hitler. My people are not falling for that again.

Filthy faggots.

ancient cultures didnt get to enjoy hot water on demand that hasn't been sat in by hundreds of other people

in the morning before work

if not, after i work out later on when i'm sweaty

Ancient cultures were likely quite stinky, too.

both

>beds are still really dirty

Not if you change and wash your sheets and take showers at night.

morning showers ftw.
gets your day going
fuck niggers

morning so you can do something with your hair before it dries

This is terrible for your skin.

if you wash your face and hands before bed and sleep naked theoretically you're not getting any more germs on your bedsheets since they weren't exposed with the clothes on.

sleeping naked master race. own your bed. fart right into it

This

I just stopped showering one day because the water is way too hot, and haven't showered since. It's been ~2 months.

Not going to the washroom to fart.

Do you bathe at all? How do you smell?

I did night showers until about mid-2002. I'm a morning shower guy now. It helps me feel awake and alert in the morning.

3 times a day 1 morning, after work, before bed...

once a year whether I need it or not

You are killing your skin.

Are you from medieval England? That was literally the bathing regime there.

Homo sapiens are not meant to shower everyday. Well now it's good due to fact thrump going to dismantal the EPA meaning water going to become a priced item

after work soap... morning and bed just running water...

Everyone I know who showers at night is a sociopath

If you don't shower every day, you either don't work hard enough or you're a neckbeard

both sometimes 3 if i jerk it

Have you smelled animals? They stink. We have the technology available to us so that we don't have to stink. Use it for yourself and for those around you or please don't leave your house.

I work construction remodeling and building houses. I shower before work 530 am, to help wake up and be fresh. And I shower after work to remove sweat dirt insulation off. Twice a day shower is masterrace

...forgot 2 mention also shower after passionate sex w/ my gf...

How are you the master race if you have the job of a peasant ?

maybe he enjoys his job. do you get enjoyment from what you do?