Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

old bait

tits or gtfo faggot

Why do it don't but then it do sometimes on Tuesdays but mainly after moms spaghetti?

How many dicks did you suck this weekend? I mean, you're here, on Sup Forums and you're starting threads, so you must have sucked a few dicks. So, how many?

Never been here before..

Born with a dick and look like a girl? You are retarded. You have a genetic deficiency that is a positive mutation that ends your "genius genes". You fail at life, iq tests were written by faggots trying to compensate for their lack of wanting pussy. Hi IQ is a faggotry test that is a measurement of how fast you should kys.

Ah. Narcissism.

Holy fuck, this is getting old.

If you are so smart answer this. I doubt any of you can except for me. You can try and guess it I guess.

Gallo 12 or Gallo 24?

Yeah, Just take screenshots and spam them when this shit comes round again...

How many times is this thread going up?

You are a woman, your IQ cant be high by default

How should I properly modulate a C major to Bb major chord progression with a total of 3 chords under the circumstance that I am not allowed to use an F chord?

This.....

Nigger what

>this

/thread

What field of study is this from?

Impossible situation, no real solution.

You sound like the average high IQ teenager. You go through school with ease (most high IQ teenagers dont have to study at all) and things come naturally to you. Many of these high IQ people find themself with a different taste in music (and other interests).

Even if your IQ is higher than average you should really get of your high horse OP. If you where that much of a bright kid, it would have already been acknowledged at a younger age and you would have already acomplished a few things. Ofcourse you can still reach great heights, but then again you don't have to be at genius IQ leves to do that. The only difference is that you might be able to do it a bit easier than everybody else.

fuck off you psuedo-intellectual. Literally just plug that silly problem into the ideal gas law equation. I had shit like that last semester in general chem.

my copy pasta is 197, so I just have to say this shit is So Cash.

Italian food! Yiiiieee!

The limit does not exist
next

Answer this one

If so clever why did you put an apostrophe after the A?

The real genius is that some 13 year old has outsmarted a bunch of 15 year olds by copying and pasting text- (over and over again)

let me guess you would have voted for Hillary if you could vote

correct.

Bait copypasta

the fuck u talking about?

If you sexually identify as a Jugum what kind of relationship could you get?

my IQ is 154, and I just cant stand how people with a high IQ genuinely think they are better than everyone and the world owes them something
please kill yourselves

Psychology

good luck to you, life is easier for those who are more ignorant, you're purpose is to increase their IQ, good luck because the pressure is towards lower IQ. Read Harrison Bregeron if you haven't already, and Bartleby the Scribner too...make your purpose and don't depend on purpose being given, only created by you.

That's all you listen too.

You forgot the best shit in the whole fucking multiverse. Smash Mouth's All Star.

Get gud scrub lord