Was it a clean game Sup Forums?

Was it a clean game Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touchdown
youtube.com/watch?v=a6vwXbQZvJo
youtube.com/watch?v=dXNk0Huucok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you angered in some way my friend?

Yes it was. I wanted the falcons to win but oh well, no money lost.

OP Here. I am a Patriots fan and I was rooting for them. Still, I doubt the integrity of the game.

Given that it wasn't actually football...no.

The refs were rooting for the Pats. Still a fun game to watch.

No one said that it was. Stay mad Eurofag.

Tom Brady will throw a hail mary missile and nuke your country into oblivion

Totally rigged. Too many amazing coincidences. And it's Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums

you literally ruined your thread in the first op.

god fucken damnit. just one time you faggot, just one time. Get ur shit right.

I'm American
He'd be nuking his own country butthurt trumpfag

Bushes coin toss was rigged

The 2 points from the run that tied it was bull shit, as much as i was rooting for pats. Its just that the liberals i work with liked the Falcons.

His foot never touched the ground, and the flag was unexplained.

You sound more like an Illegal, maybe you should go back.

Anyone see what color gatorade they threw on the coach. I got my money on orange but can't find any footage of it.

the ball just has to break the plane

waiting for chrissy teagan nip slip

Trump wins!

I might be a Texan but I'm not illegal ;)

That is because ATL was obviously offside on the play

'Merica! Houstonian here checking in from outside the stadium at SB 50 Tailgate! Go Pats!

Fuck that coalburner

Right and I'm a pixie, you gringo

>It's not REAL football.

Cry more. When America is the only first world country left and European "football" is dominated by sand niggers maybe they'll rename it.

I thought it was contact, if thats the case it seemed fair. a lot of face masking though.

I don't really care, gonna talk shit tomorrow to libtards.

Very clean.
Pats are great.

it's 'plain' dummy

You should look into Euthanasia. Its the best option for some.

I was cheering for the patriots, however I was really doubting they could win sometimes. Overall amazing game.

I still prefer REAL football, plebs call it soccer tho'

You look about like a faggot.

Who said I was crying, nigger?

I feast on your keks, faggots!

They were drinking blue the whole game, so I'm guessing it was blue.

Way to dodge the post entirely. Soccer is for faggots. End of discussion.

They will be kicking around cuck heads.

Don't you mean football?

Loos like you feast on a lot more than keks you fatass neckbeard.

>I feast on your keks

what the fuck does that mean, from the look of it you feast on a lot more than that.

go back to plebbit.

no

kek

>same second

Hive mind.

Like WTF happened, Falcons #1 offense HAD IT, I'm not one to accuse cheating, but that game was fucked it's like the referees felt bad for the Patriots.

Your funny, I'll spare you, this time.

*You're

Please don't eat me, you fat slob.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touchdown
look up plane dumbass kek

Got to troll some libtards i was watching the game with all the pre game "MURRICA FUCK YEAH!" stuff was playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6vwXbQZvJo

Good catch, I must not have seen it with all this fat.

Did the russians hack the game?

I was hoping the Patriots would lose like most people, but the Falcons simply choked in the second half. They got lazy, made several questionable decisions, and became the first team in postseason history to blow that big of a lead.

I just want clarification on how the Patriots got away with that facemask and tye penalty went to Atlanta for holding. But i dont expect the Patriots to ever win fairly so its whatever.

topkek newfag detected!!!!!!

Besides face masking, there was no actual argument against The Pats. It was a good game, but the Red, White, and Blue will always defeat that commie anarchist bullshit.

Winning is winning bruh. You mad.

You're pathetic and not capable of standing up for yourself. You will never breed and your blood line will die with you.

>pic related

Quick, gimme some (you)s

>clean
lol

Falcons Fans = Hillcuck Supporters.

Ha good one m8, I actually have a fiancé. Your poor attempts at insulting me don't work =)

Neckbeard of the year

there were some iffy calls and some iffy oh we didnt see that blatant violation right in front of us
but all in all it was no where near the level of cheating the patriots have become known for over the years
i think this was a hard fought game that the falcons managed to fuck up
at one point they gave them 3 first downs on a third down play from holding penalties in a fucking row
it was getting kind of embarrasing
it was their game to lose and in the end they stepped back and let brady have another ring. 19 point lead lost in one fucking quarter. dammit

>Bushes coin toss:
Heads, the Rothschilds inherit the Earth,
Tails, the Rockefellers

I'm sure you will be a great father to your wifes kid.

Already? It's only February ;)

Was that even an insult? Are even trying anymore?

The Saints fan in me is happy that the Failcunts lost, but the Brady hater in me is pissed that Brady won. It's bittersweet.

>Too many amazing coincidences

Trump won, niggers and faggots lost

i was cheering for the falcons and im a trump supporter
odd how your saying the team of straight up proven liars and cheaters arent the hillfags

Have you ever been to Atlanta? It's mostly niggers and fags. Almost as many faggots as San Francisco.

did you see his human mask slip when he tossed the coin and did a whoopsie so it landed under others feets and they had to go after it
hes getting too old to care and is doing some wink wink moments
soon they will have to take him out

Yeah It's like Indiana for gay people.

AMEN

Trump wins presidency, then Tom Brady and his team wins the superbowl. Best combo of the year. I can't wait to hear what the leftist come up with this time. "Oh my they cheated again! and is was all Trumps fault and the Russian's did it!" kek

but its not liberals talking about brady and the cheaters
its everyone besides deluded patriot fans
although this year i honestly dont think they did cheat, falcons just decided to suck ass the second half

didnt*

Tom Brady here, I have the best cum and no one can ever have it! Not even that crazy guy and his teddy bear!

>best combo of the year
BUT TRUMP WON LAST YEAR

#45 Jones on the Falcons had the runner lined up on the last play and a Patriot pulled him down by the shoulder from behind

NOT CALLED

check the film if you think I'm wrong

NEW ENGLAND CHEATED AGAIN

Can comfirm, being a libtard, I don't even care about football. Because we're smarter than that.

My statment was politically driven by Tom Brady, the Pats are known to cheat. The attempted injury in the last few seconds was amusing hahahah.

Oh you know what I mean!

sure you are,
heres a cookie

see

Do you just come here because you cant give up that you lost the election?

thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=dXNk0Huucok
I'm not sure if he was pulled by Marcus Cannon or lost his balance and was pushed down as White cut back tbh..

I like your jest. I'll spare you too.

I feel ya user

knew this was coming when trump predicted it and was only off by 2

Nah, I'm one of the oldest fag on this board. I'm a glutton for punishment

PRAISE KEK
>PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
>PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
>PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
>PRAISE KEK

that's what a newfag would say.

If it were rigged the Falcons would've won in a blowout. Goodell hates Brady and the Patriots.

overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer

Oh really?

lol he doesn't know how to spell belichick!