Black men fuck white girls in 2017 by the dozens, most pathetic racists try to deny it, or rationalize it...

Black men fuck white girls in 2017 by the dozens, most pathetic racists try to deny it, or rationalize it, but its happening on a much wider scale.

It's true, none of you will ever have children, but if you did, your daughter would get blacked, time to get used to that, this isn't even cuckold shit, it's just reality.

Yeah sure, maybe she marries a white guy, but inbetween she will get fucked by black cock, the old ways of 'hurr durr, she better not have sex once with a black....", forget that, majority of white girls try black cock at one time or another, you will have to share a girl with black cock but most of you won't get laid so whatever.

Black men are superior to the white race, white race is awkward, fap to 'hentai', semi-gay (read roman history) and very feminine.

Most traps are white, brazilian, and asian. Black men are alpha men and they are fucking white pure Nordic and American women daily and there is absolutely nothing you pathetic tiny cuck racists can do about it save cry yourself to sleep.

>"m-muh day of the r-rope! k-kill all racetraitors"

Never gonna happen. Besides, America is a Judaized and negrified nation, accept and embrace your fate, breed out the mental anti-social genetics that exist in your inferior white genetic code.

Black men have healthy DNA, we all came from Africa originally.

Other urls found in this thread:

briandowdell.tumblr.com/
nymusic68.tumblr.com/tagged/teen-hottie
youtube.com/watch?v=63N6Z_NDM-E
youtube.com/user/STARSOSILLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

briandowdell.tumblr.com/

(you)

nymusic68.tumblr.com/tagged/teen-hottie

>negrified
I kek'd

When did these threads start? Literally overnight these degenerate blacked and cucked threads became half of this board. There really is some agenda going on

Well Sambo... you keep dreaming about being Nubian princes and we'll keep incarcerating your black asses until you're too old to get that Alabama black snake to stand up...

>overnight
Found the newfag who wants to pretend he is oldfag
kys

Dude I've been here since fucking longcat, overnight's a stretch but more than 50% of threads are now blacked or cucked, with the rest being creepshots and dic pics

You think they do, but they don't.

I hope you people realize that it's white cucks posting these shit bait threads every day. I don't know why you keep getting triggered by it.

And you continually post propaganda about niggers fucking white women. Who pays you to do this?

All the cock worshipers on Sup Forums are posting this. It's shit-level bait but apparently it works every time.

Can I at least watch while you fuck my wife?

youtube.com/watch?v=63N6Z_NDM-E

The agenda is trolling the faggots on Sup Forums that has always been the agenda on Sup Forums.

So what if a white girl fucks a black dude? What's your point? Black girls fuck white dudes.

Niggers aren't superior to whites by any means

First person to fall for the bait. Thread's gonna go downhill from here.

As long as you don't take your dick out.

Sorry you black cunts, but white girls will soon be ours

>tfw the most common interracial marriage is Hispanic/White

VIVA MEXICO :^)

youtube.com/user/STARSOSILLY

man jynx is getting old

thats fine becuase the white men fucked the black men up day ass tonight #NotMySuperbowl

but there's no black people in my country
yet

my man is going grey

Can one be truly alpha with an IQ between 80 and 90?

No

In my country, gopniks would beat the shit out of the girl who fucked a nigger and kill thr nigger who did it.

>nigger reacting to someone else videos
>1.6 Million subs
>probably makes more than a medic
this world is fucked, man.

My daughter is always bringing home darker skinned guys. I mean like exclusively =\

You should lynch her.

>Black men fuck white girls in 2017 by the dozen
>Most pathetic racists ...

Way to make a false statistic thread on a race. That's being racist.

Sounds like a nice place. What country is that?

Have you considered disowning her? She is obviously a stupid girl and by the way she dresses she is a slut also. What value does she bring to your life?

I wouldn't mind apart from the fact I always hear them 'going at it' from anywhere in the house.

What did you do wrong as a father to have raised such a worthless daughter? I almost feel bad for you.

>By the dozens
>Dozens
There are over 300 million people in the US alone, so who gives a fuck about a couple dozen coal burners?

Real men fuck the bunny

Wouldn't say she is worthless but I do with she was a bit more conservative with her body

Shes not worthless she's not doing anything wrong, just doing whats natural, fucking white boys is unnatural its actually gross, shame i am one.

Cool story, bro.

Tfw white
Tfw dick is 8.5" and thick
Tfw nigger girls always ring me back for seconds

Lmaoo

>2017
>go to religious school
>find sexy virgin and wife
>be atheist the whole time