Tell me why my life matters

Tell me why my life matters.
>Protip: You can't

Women

looks like Mr. Glass

Don't give a shit.

Too bad she was killed in the Cincinnati Slaughter by Muslim refugees.

Kek

>Tell me why my life matters.
It doesn't
Now do whatever you want
or kill yourself

Thanks, user. I love you.

Everyone in my life tells me otherwise. I seem to matter to them. The psych ward fed me their bullshit too, because they have to. I'm with you though, user.

because you have a genetic code combination that has most likely never been seen before on this earth, and it is your job to pass it on.

It's my job, eh?

While it's noble to stick around and take care of your loved ones, ultimately your life belongs to you, and despite its meaningless, you have to decide what you want to do with it.

Life isn't forever people, we'll all die. Do what you gotta do.

It doesn't matter. Neither does mine, or anyone else's. We just get to experience all the non-stop misery until we die, which I'm really hoping happens sooner rather than later, in my case.

Are you telling me this based on the assumption that I'm a "normal" rational human being? May I do whatever I please despite societies' probable objection? Just curious on your rationale if you still lurk here, user.

Because you're not a normie, cuck, sjw, jew, etc.

Duly noted.

kinda. that's the biological purpose of your life, at least.

Hey, I think Sup Forums is for 18+ only. Go to bed, you have school tomorrow.

ARE you white?

The bad news is, you're right! Your life doesn't matter in the slightest!

The good news is, nobody else's life matters, either.

All of humanity is equally shit! So, you matter just as much as the next poor fucker. Congratulations, you win fucking nothing. Now either go procreate in an effort to contrive some sort of meaning for your ephemeral existence, or just straight die, bringing anyone or no one with you. It'll be fun! it's like standing in a crowd screaming into the abyss! Just as much meaning, either way!