My extended family stops everything they're doing for the superbowl and I dont even understand why...

My extended family stops everything they're doing for the superbowl and I dont even understand why. I need ammunition kek lords

It's just an excuse for people to sit on their ass and drink and eat junk for a few hours. Nobody in my family actually watched the game they just talked through the whole thing.

Hush it's a school night

Same reason people celebrate St Patricks Day and Cinco de Mayo. Just another reason to party.

Shut the fuck up, kid... your only chance is if you can rip on them for being Atlanta fans, but either way you are a whiny little bitch.

What's Superbowl? Is it one of those fancy TV shows?

I couldn't give a flying fuck about the Superbowl. I'm gonna finish fucking around on here while my scene renders in Blender, then go watch another episode of White Collar before turning in for the night. Though I might turn on some sports if I can't sleep and need something that'll make me pass out.

Just because you dont care about the super bowl, it doesnt make you better than the people who do.

It just means you dont care....

Just like some people dont care about Sup Forums.

I hate it when people act all superior just because their interests are different.

Stop being a faggot, OP. I knew people would bitch about the super bowl. Happens every year. Very original

I forgot the super bowl was happening. It's just a bunch of retards chasing a ball around in the grass. Everyone at work is going apeshit about it for some reason.

Looks like youre the retard for not understanding the game.

Sports is a social thing. No wonder Sup Forums losers hate it so much.

Bunch of fucking no lives living in the basement feeling like they are better than others just cause they dont watch sports

Superbowl was amazing.

Excuse me! I live in a GARAGE. Not a basement.

i also give no shits about the stupr boul

And here you are having your own autistic overreaction to the basement dwelling Sup Forums autists who hate sports. Interesting.
That sounds shitty. Do you even have heating and air conditioning? Also fuck that cement floor.

i dont give a fuck about the super bowl either

seems like all these faggots ruined it with political shit this year anyway

all true

The game is called ball chasing in the grass.

Yeah I'm a loser because I don't want to play with a bunch of sweaty men in the grass, pls. I'd rather box and beat on a punching bag than roll around with men as a career choice. feg

They probably make 100x more than you

Bye

>They probably make 100x more than you
Yep.

yeah that's football