Black Spiderman

Joey Bada$$'s latest album: >Identity politics, CNN memes and one sided BLM veiws

Logic's new song: >Fuck identity politics and race baiting.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sxjC4CNG3_c

Yet people argue that Joey is better. This album seems to have both a better concept and production than Amerikkkan Harass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtrhOfRN5LM
youtube.com/watch?v=XVMQFMnlg-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

logic corny as hell lmao

>OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOD

yep logic is a great artist

logic is a fucking spergy dweeb.

he's trying way too hard to get people to take him seriously as a rapper. he's so out of touch with reality.

logic is the type of rapper who's not really saying anything with his music, he's just rhyming words

>he's so out of touch with reality

in what way?

He's not Black enough

logic has never not been corny

his career is a farce

I take rappers like lil b more seriously than logic

logic is shit
there's some fucking right winger in my class that listens to him only cuz he's white
i always ask what he likes about him, and he says he's a "lyrical genius"
kek

this

Ok so the song is shit. The message cool ok with it at first despite the song being horrible.

>I don't wanna be black, I don’t wanna be white, I just wanna be a man today
then
>Spiderman should be black
I vote for Glover instead
>Black is beautiful
Be black and proud

It then turns into a completely black pride song ruining the point. I'm mixed, Black, White, Native American. But I mainly look black with some NA features. Is there anyone who can genuinely just be proud of being white without being called a fucking supremacist?

Why did I even listen to this I never listen to this type of shit

i'm asking why he's out of touch with reality. calling him a "spergy dweeb" doesn't answer my fucking question.

Logic is garbo and a biter.

This nigga bit Drake and Kendrick's flows.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtrhOfRN5LM

youtube.com/watch?v=XVMQFMnlg-0

good point

being proud of something that's out of your control is fucking retarded anyways

I totally agree man, it's completely stupid. But I have this feeling either Logic is a dumbass and doesn't realize his lyrics contradict themselves or he was too scared to actually say what he wanted. I don't know, I don't listen to much rap nevermind Logic I was just kinda interested by the thread.

agreeing with what he says doesn't mean he isn't one of the corniest rappers alive

Sorry but I'm not a teenager anymore. I already went through my logic phase - the young sinatra mixtapes.

i see what you're saying with the contradictions

I think it might be the latter, honestly. The general public is heavily focused on race because - I think - it's getting harder and harder to stand out, so people latch on to identity.

If he said what he wanted that would oppose that fact, he might recieve heavy backlash and that's the last thing he wants right now.

Yeah that makes sense. I just hope eventually RACE IDENTITY becomes an almost obsolete thing. Definitely not in our lifetime if it ever does happen, but it'd be a great thing.

agreed. good talk, brother.

yeah nice convo man