IT'S HAPPENING!

IT'S HAPPENING!

BRAZIL IS GOING TO SHIT! IT'S A PURGE!!

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/police-go-on-strike-in-brazil-cities.html

Other urls found in this thread:

brasil.estadao.com.br/noticias/geral,espirito-santo-fica-sem-policiamento-nas-ruas-e-caos-e-instalado,70001652992
twitter.com/hashtag/OEspíritoSantoPedeSocorro?src=hash
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy fuck

>people who think police doesn't do anything.

What can go wrong in destroying your own country for no reason other than to destroy it

That's like USA next year.

>br
>relevant
>important at all

huh

so very very true :/

holy shit they are really posting the images on that website

Interesting

quite

this is insane!

>usa next year

They let out their angery from the 7-1

kek

what the fuck....

>going to shit
>implying it wasn't already shit

fuckin good for nothing niggers. thanks Jews! #blacklivesdontmatter

Autism increased to 10000

shit is getting serious

>the updates in the article are fucking gruesome

bump

>Brazil
>black people

Are you actually retarded?

If you're gonna be racist at least know what you're being racist about

Are there proofs from other websites/media?

Nice fake, but fake.

Horry shiet

>Thinks portugese aren't niggers

Wan a Pruuf op

BEING THIS RETARDED

im just going to assume you're brazilian

see politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/police-go-on-strike-in-brazil-cities.html
and
brasil.estadao.com.br/noticias/geral,espirito-santo-fica-sem-policiamento-nas-ruas-e-caos-e-instalado,70001652992

and

that fucking timing

Brazilian cause I don't believe that source and can't find it anywhere on the internet? Nice logic

Hilarious fagit is hilarious

Brazil nuts are called nigger toes for a reason you retarded faggot

OMFGAWD

datei auswahlen is german

>police go on strike
>brazilian police
pick one

When you say fuck the police and they no longer protect you.

Noice

>barefoot hippy gets btfo

serves him right

political outsource is the most trusted underground media website on the web, and more honest than shit fucks like CNN and FOX- but let me guess you would believe them? The journalist is literally presenting unseen footage and information that speaks for itself, so fuck off.

But the police are always going on strike as they did in 2012, 2014 and 2016 so what makes this so radically different?

That's some retarded logic right there dickhead

I see 'unseen footage' on /gif/ all the time but I don't just automatically believe some anonymous assholes' story based on him cussing someone out for trying to find a LEGITIMATE source.

Don't give a shit what the source is. If there's only 1 source reporting it, I'm gonna be hesitant.

Kek

its being somewhat reported in brasil as well, as PO linked backed to them. the major mainstream media wont touch because they're afraid of offending minorities

isn't fake

brazilian fag here

They kinda always do that in and near favelas, what is new about this shit?

brazilian fag here too, shit is going down asf.. this article really shows it well

Great explanation. It's the same reason why no one reports on aliens, because no one wants to start a worldwide panic even though it's been proven that the president has already had his first meeting with Lil' Rob the alien from the Fromage system.

I'd give you sources but I'm too tired to bother.

prove que você é brasileiro

It says twitter has a lot of videos, but i dont speak Portuguese lol can someone help me with a tag to search?

>reporting on aliens is the same as reporting on what is literally happening on video and pictures, as filmed and noted by people in the state

are you retarded? or just a shill

Chupe o molho quente das minhas bolas

go to political outsource they translate them

Pictures and videos don't prove shit. You can frame any footage with another story.

I could mine pictures and footage and do a piece which doesn't exist as long as I edit it well. Are you really so fucking retarded you can't understand that?

Good; we desperately need a fucking Purge.

I see that but it doesnt show the tags, it only shows the caption translated

Somehow the story says that Brazil is getting stormed by violence in MULTIPLE CITIES and there is only one source reporting it.

That source has an AMERICAN FLAG in the background making it OBVIOUS that the source has direct ties to Brazil.

its the future of the US nigger

>Fromage system
>Fromage=cheese in french
No one panics cause they are space french, they cant fighg honhonhon

>implying brazil wasnt a shithole to begin with for over a century

All fucking idiots and shills for some dumb alternative facts website.

brazil is the aids capital of earth

Im just waiting till 8pm for those news, they will deliver

try this?

sticking your head in the sand wont make it go away

Its Aids HQ

Ive tried everything on that site only 1 decent video, just a fist fight. sooo idunno

yes, multiple cities are being destroyed. the sate of espirito santo is the worst of it, and in that STATE there ARE CITIES, fucktwit

None of that stuff looks any different than Brazil any other day of the week. Just media sensationalism highlighting a small scale police strike. Most Brazilians are murderers.

wait what do u mean, u r looking for videos on politicaloutsource.com or on twitter?

this is a state of chaos bruh, the police are on strike. sure, porch monkeys are always killing eachother but shit is getting real now

Calm the fuck down. If user wants to question the source that's a GOOD thing. Wish more people did question the source of their information rather than just accepting it as fact.

twitter. i meant ive tried all the tags i found on po.com

Found some more gorry shit from brazil

you're right, but people are questioning the good sources and nodding yes to mainstream bullshit. i bet this fucktwit user believes everything he reads on CNN and FOX

"Espírito Santo" is the most popular tag ive found

where did you find this?

Why his toe gone tho

find anything good?

Argentinefag here, can't find anything related on the news (it's 3 am tho), tried some googling but I can only find info about the last time the police went on strike (59 casualties on Salvador), BRfags hook me up with some live newsfeed please!

Not when your neighbor and your neighbor's neighbor sleeps with a gun under their pillow like they would with a tooth and the tooth fairy

try this

keeping me (and a lot other anons) updated on the happenings, hard to find out whats really going on because its so fucking dangerous on the streets right now, but PO is posting some seriously underground, gruesome shit right now..

twitter.com/hashtag/OEspíritoSantoPedeSocorro?src=hash

This hash tag on twitter seems the best.

uh.... that just makes it into a shoot out.

one fight was decent, rest so far are all looting and just people randomly filming and hearing gunshots. typical day in brazil if you ask me

>shit-eating psycho

Once maybe and then other people think more deeply about whether or not they should pull the shit they're thinking of

>HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

also reply to this comment or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

Now this I can fap to

Other than the video of the guy bleeding in a hospital and the bloody shop floor, I haven't found much interesting. That burning bus is everywhere.

I don't eat shit.
Honestly don't care who or how either.
Numbers got to go down one way or another.

#HIVWelcome

I wonder how much rape has happened and why we haven't gotten a video yet.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD