Previous thread:
Requests welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!F8BFjBqL!eZVtWOPBDVqDAnL5VTO4mA
sourceforge.net/projects/rogueclone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make the thread gay again

Any requests?

I'm back :P went to go start some laundry.

Male fox pokemon, including but NOT limited to phox pokemon.

This is a link to the bulk download of all of my Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox, last updated 11/19/2016:
mega.nz/#F!F8BFjBqL!eZVtWOPBDVqDAnL5VTO4mA

Awesome, thanks. I prefer the stuff from gen 1-4 since I actually played those games, but this is cool too.

I'll keep that in mind.

ded chat

any pikachu?

No idea what to talk about with you guys, yet.
I'm playing Firered and mystery dungeon red lately

Female, I presume?

male or female, doesnt matter :)

I could never get into mystery dungeon. The fact that they don't evolve lost me. :P
Just talk about whatever you want to. It doesn't have to be Pokemon.

They do evolve, though, as soon as you get past the credits. Which, interestingly enough, more than half the game's bosses are after the credits. PMD plays just like rogue, which is a game I really like.

Remember the hilarious ninetales x arcanine incest comic?

Glaceon?

Talk about whatever, we're a diverse bunch.

The mystery dungeon series is one of my favorites. Sky was easily the best of the ones I played but I enjoyed Super Mystery Dungeon as well.

Okay.

Yeah, I don't have it saved, though. Too anthro for my taste. It's on e621 though.

Humanized Glaceon please?

I bought SMD but haven't played it yet. You should really try rogue. Which OS are you using?
And yeah, I've read it before, it's not too arousing since I don't like rule 34 much.

I'm on Windows 10. I'm a fan of a lot of roguelikes/roguelites but never tried Rogue itself.

I keep meaning to give Tales of Maj'Eyal a shot as well.

I just couldn't get into it. I'm too impatient for dungeon crawlers like that. The main Pokemon things I do are the challenge playthroughs on the basic titles.

Here you go, my dude:
sourceforge.net/projects/rogueclone/
However, I prefer rogue clone iii for unix, but iv is very similar and has colors, and is for windows.
My windows install is also windows 10: I'd firmly recommend trying out the windows subsystem for linux (bash on ubuntu on windows) feature.

Some fem glaceon too?

I'll give it a look.

Thanks.

Out of all the roguelikes I've played, rogue clone is the most similar to PMD, and also the easiest to play. I also consider it the most fun, because I don't want to memorise all the shit for nethack and angband.

Sounds good.

Yeah, roguelikes where you're fucked until you have 20 hours of knowledge and build experience aren't very interesting for me.

Never got into FTL for that reason.

FTL wasn't that hard! It was hard, but the type B of the first ship was able to get me through. I will admit I only play easy, not normal or hard, though.
I never did any research though, so it means I did beat the game myself.

Let me just say that I'd go down on this without a second thought. That entire rump. Hnnnnngh.

anal is disgusting: try frot, oral, or thigh sex instead

:P

How.... electrifying.

I'll do all three. Speaking of oral, I'd eat him out, too.

>eat him out
that's anal, not oral

any of weavile or sneasel?

it count's as oral fore play

It's this magical thing called rimming. Which I'd do. Look at this delicious Lucario ass.

No.
Rimming is anal.

I'm not all into that kind of thing. I wouldn't even do it to my girlfriend :/

It's 2017. We eat ass.

Triggered

It matters very little to me what it is, aside from the fact that it arouses me so very greatly.

To any drawfags hopefully in this thread...

/r/ this Sneasel using their Weavile costume as their toilet.

Male or female?

I am an oral/ass fiend. It's not for everybody.

Nice Flygon.

hello darkness my old friend... the taste... of feces...

Hi faggots you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply "Hello Paedo" or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep.