How badly did the Falcons fuck up Sup Forums

How badly did the Falcons fuck up Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AmkcgZmM27s
espn.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4786698/dropped-passes-galore-for-patriots-as-brandon-lafell-grades-himself-f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol i wonder how many people lost bets

Not too bad, I knew the Pats would go into full cheat mode and I enjoyed bellichecks mental breakdown first half.

when you play so shitty you deserve to lose

Almost as badly as Clinton

>still using this as an excuse

it's sad...

They were running on full adrenaline the first half. It petered out and they became themselves and lost in the second half.

They really didn't fuck up, honestly.

How do you blow a lead that large?

8.5/10 on the fuck up scale.

they aren't called the cheatriots for nothing

the cheatriots have literally never won a super bowl without cheating

Brady made a deal with the devil at halftime.

Fucked themselves

To quote a great American statesman, "It was rigged".

>I knew the Pats would go into full cheat mode
How did they cheat?

Well come on now, they had to injure 2 of the best Falcons players to get the win! buahaha to to bed pat cock sucker

I ask this question before the game started.

If the pats are cheaters and the falcons play dirty; isnt tjis a game between two cheaters?

The falcons were holding recievers the whole game.

They cheated by being superior.

The pats cheated by having the blessing of Supreme Leader Trump. His aura surrounded them

they were dressed like commies and the patriots were clearly dressed like patriots. the whole fucking 23 point lead then fail to the patriots was just weird. lady gag sang god bless america immediately followed by "your land" was quite commie too.

i'm also terrified by communists in 2017.

Dude, I fucking despise the Pats, and I'll call them cheaters whenever I have an opportunity... But I can't tonight. ATL played the shittiest second half of football possible. They had NE on the ropes and they just couldn't step on their throat. The offense made the costliest turnover of the night, and the defense couldn't get a single stop when it mattered most.

Sure, I hope it comes out that the Pats cheated, but it looks a lot more like one team choked and the other seized an opportunity.

25 point lead will haunt ATL forever. It's the new 3-1. Ask a Pats fan how it felt when Peyton came back and beat them when they had an 18 point lead in the AFC Championship... A 25 point lead in the SB has to feel 10 times fucking worse.

If you honestly don't believe the NFL is as rigged as pro wrestling, you might be dumber than a fuckin rock

Everyone with a brain saw the predictable come from behind victory

Looks like you need a little bit more tin foil for your hat, you autistic faggot.

Easiest $100 Ive made in a while, that's all I know

sounds like you could have made some money mr know it all

Not this game in my opinion. The big plays were incredibly close. Edelman's catch was within an inch of touching the ground too. There were so many plays that teetered on the edge.

They get paid so much to be able to drop a pass or barely catch it within yards. It's 100% like pro wrestling and I called it out from the very start. That's how every Super Bowl is if you look at it. Every time someone retires they make it to the super bowl. It's all what team generates publicity and revenue.

youtu.be/AmkcgZmM27s

Didn't anybody notice the clock jump from 3sec to 5sec before the Pats field goal in the second quarter? They didn't even hide it well.

MUCH harder to choreograph a game like this. Patriots dropped more passes than the falcons.

espn.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4786698/dropped-passes-galore-for-patriots-as-brandon-lafell-grades-himself-f

clock corrections occur pretty frequently at the ref's orders

>It's 100% like pro wrestling and I called it out from the very start.

In pro wrestling, they get paid more for acting out more stunts without causing injury to their "opponent"