If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Jeanie?

Must come to campus in full bondage gear, straps and gag and all. PS: It is always either very cold or very hot where I live.
First offense: strapped up in front of class for the day, spread eagle and in the gear.
Second offense: must satisfy each person in the class that day
Third offense: must be strapped up in the quad for the day and can be used by whoever wants a turn

what does bondage gear look like?

The girl on the pic, is that Jeanie from React youtube channel?

Pic related

for 2nd offense, do the boys get to choose how she satisfies them?

yes

anyone into asian girls?

Every girl must wear tight leggings or booty shorts and let me fuck them in the ass whenever Ideem aappropriate. Punishment they get fucked in the ass by me.secound degree punishment they get fucked in the ass by someone without a small dick, but also me again.

I'd make it a rule for all of them, on seeing the same shitty thread posted by the same utter fucking cunt to say FUCK OFF G HANNELIUS GUY

bump

yup I love this girl keep posting thanks

i think she needs some rules/punishments, just for her

Forced to wear fox tail, dog tail, or cat tail buttplugs and fox/dog/cat ears and a collar. Has to be a real buttplug, can't just attach a tail with strings around their waist. All males are allowed to pull on tails at their leisure. Punishment ensues if boy pulls out tail and it's not a buttplug or it wasn't inside butt. Or if not coming to school wearing the appropriate props.
Minimum circumference of buttplug at the anus is 5 cm plus .5 cm per grade level.

Failure to wear results in going to principle's office and being forced to wear school-provided equipment. Whoever notices first gets the honor of bringing the girl in and putting on her accessories for her while she's fully naked. Allowed to "prep" her for the insersion in any way you want for 10 minutes so long as what you're prepping her with is not bigger than the insersion.
>force her to assume on-all-fours position or other position
>manipulate any of her body parts to assume position
>tongue
>enema
>finger

If intentionally not wearing proper accessories (not a buttplug tail or not inside butt) or if refuses to willingly accept previous punishment by struggling too much or removing accessories afterwards, 2nd punishment ensues.
Whoever catches the offender gets the honor of making her his personal cat/dog/fox girl for the day. The first punishment takes effect but this time the buttplug can be up to 5 cm + 1 cm per grade level in circumference. All of the school's borrowed equipment can be tried on to see which the boy would like most.
Cont

every god damn day faggot

Part 2:
If the girl refuses or struggles in the process, the boy who caught her can enlist as many of his friends has he wants to hold her down or give them the privilege of trying different accessories onto her while she is being held down. All previous allowances of punishment 1 are allowed.
The boy who caught her gets to attach a collar and give her commands. He cannot force her to walk around fully naked and he cannot force her to have sex with him. However, he can force her to wear a real skirt with no underwear underneath and he can force her to give him sexual pleasure with hands/mouth/butt and anal sex if his penis isn't bigger than the buttplug. This is done in "pet training" private booths provided by the school.

3rd offense is same as previous 2 offenses but now all limitations except for no vaginal sex and limit on anal sex. These limits are removed however for highschoolers.
In addition, the one who caught the girl gets to take her home and the punishments are still in effect.

Failure to comply with 3rd offense results in being allowed to force her into any of the rules just as 2nd offense. 3 times requiring force/restraint removes all limitations, even on non-high schoolers

are there any cases where a high school girl ends up being a pet for a middle school boy?