Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TC-eNZ8anYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DUDE WEEDI'M SO FUCKING STUPID IM MAKEK LEMARCO

Wew lad, where'd you find that?

fuck off mac is cool

i know people

>

gonna listen after I finish kendrick. Is it good?

i really enjoyed it. very comfy. nothing particularly crazy new or anything but if u like his old stuff you'll probably like this.

Literally who gives a shit when kendrick leaked, step aside faggot tooth hipster

Poor mac.

Or maybe he leaked it himself

listening now. i think I'm gonna like it. on the third song.

I don't understand why he would put the release date so far away. Albums are always leaked these days. Kendrick was smart for announcing it like two days before the release

KEK, LITERALLY WHO GIVES A FUCk, Kendrick bout to release back to back GOAT albums

24 tracks on iTunes
12 in this mega archive
thinking emoji

Neck yourself faggot

he makes music?

Fuck off wigger

Mac >>>>>>> Kendick

NEW SUPER EDGY WORD ((((IMPLYING)))))) FOR ONE TO KILL THEM SELF!!! WOW THATS ZESTY!!!

>nothing particularly crazy new

he's traded in his trademark reverb-heavy electric guitar sound for the acoustic, instrumentation has become more diverse, tempos have slowed down even more, I think

not hearing another Viceroy so far

Kys kendick sucker
Cuck piece of shit

Mac does it again on this one. 7/10

this sucks desu
very underwhelming

Maccy's finally got a new sound going. It's nice.

This album I think is less corny then Another one and I don't mind the acoustic synth pairing but fuck id kill for another track like this to drop.
youtu.be/TC-eNZ8anYA

dude island groovies is so good

yea. I got one of the limited reprints of ying hang on vinyl. that whole album is so underrated and so drastically different from his solo stuff despite being basically still his songs

It's not that different. It's Rock and Roll Nightclub with harder guitars and no pitched down vocals.

this. and dude island groovies is a total gem but I feel like there are a few songs on this new one that are even better

love makeout videotape, call me a contrarian, but i prefer it to his solo work.

do you think mac even thinks about his old friend alex calder these days?

Cool. More songs for the 12 year old "grunge" kids.

you mean you?

Memeing aside, the first 11 tracks were maybe a 5.5/10, but the last 2 are legitimately great. I was sort of waiting for the album to be over by that point because it felt like just another album of really basic vaguely melancholic love songs just with more Homeshake influence, but I was pleasantly surprised by how comparatively mature they were. If he doesn't off himself, I'd listen to an album of more mature content like that.

bump

Mac has been gradually progressing his sound with each release his whole career. This is easily his biggest stylistic jump however, and it's a good thing.

Still has a good amount of his classic chorus and reverb heavy sound but this time with more acoustic guitars and more synths than ever before. Also some electronic beats here and there. It's great though.

Not sure what to rate it yet but it's definitely on par with his past work.

So is no longer writing good melodies a sign of le "progessing sound"?

guys... it's pretty good. I mean. Seriously good.

I'm 25 and I don't really listen to grunge. I preordered the album and I'm going to see Mac live for the 7th time this year.

Homeshake vibes

It's ok

it's the record label that decides the release date, I don't think Mac cares about leaks

iTunes release comes with instrumental tracks, same thing happened with Another One

he already did that on Another One though

new who?

thought it was just an album of fillers with a few cool moments. On the level needed a normal kit with ride