>door closed
>"you in there?"
>no answer
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody do the dinosaur

>everybody do the dinosaur
>do

That really was a nice post, user Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy.

Kekd harder than I shoulda

'you're weird dude'

link to hentai?
There's a manga but is it not animated somewhere?

Only a manga as far as I'm aware.

samefag

Nice she got worried and asked me who died. I'm lucky I saw this thread, these never pop up when she's visiting. She's usually in Ohio with the folks but she comes back here a month or so at a time to work and hang with her friends.

Hugging your sister is gay dude

What if you fuck your sister? I vote incest thread to creep this touchy little bitch out.

that's a load of ballsack

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYKupOsaJmk
It's from the song, dude, see?!

incest is wincest

and you know

Gotta keep recycling that gene pool am i right. Fucking retarded ass eurofag

I'm an Amerifag motherfucker, this is Sup Forums, id on't know if you're new or just stupid, but, your social conventions don't apply here.

she didn't doe in the end...still a good fap tho

>die