Just gonna leave this here

Just gonna leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=K2hYdBxxTTM

That's right folks, the creators of zelda or both racist AND sexist, suggesting that white is good and dark is bad. Allow me to continue to use the phrase 'people of color' because it suuuuuure doesn't sound like a more pc version of 'colored people'.

Thank you for watching, I'm anita sarkeesian, your friendly neighborhood cunt bat-winged arm fat feminist.

no one cares

I want Anita sarkessian to fuck me with a strapon while spitting in my mouth

well, she is still hot

We know
we've known her longer than 4 years.
many of us took part in gamergate
every single claim of hers can be debunked with "anita sarkeesian debunked" quick google search to find out shes just in it for the money, 400k for doing nothing. ez money for the cunt.

>2017
>still caring about ethics in video games

>many of us took part in gamergate

kek speak for yourself

I dont care...fuck me mommy

News flash faggot, you are the problem. I know who this is, because of other fuckin niggers like you, but I wouldn't know how to find her or care to, to watch her bullshit videos. You are adding tremendously to the faggotry on this board and nobody fucking cares. Kill Your Self.

K.

Y.

S.

>disable ratings
>disable comments

What a dumb cunt that makes me rage

But i'm not insulting her personally, I'm just saying "cunt" because I'm a woman aswell so I can say whatever I want

why would you even click the link? fucking idiot. good job. you are a fucking retarded moron.

Yes sorry about that I fell for it, won't happen again

doubt it. you are exactly why clickbait works.

K.

Y.

S.

>ywn fuck Anita

why even live? She hot as fuck

I might have fell for it once but at least I know how to sage retard

sage

>creators of zelda or both racist AND sexist
That's it. I'm pre-ordering 10 Nintendo Switch's.

13 year old shut-in virgin who can't make eye contact with real women confirmed. I bet you cream your underoos at the thought of that tucan beak stabbing you while the stench of Armenian body hair envelops you

would be kinda cool tbh

you fucking idiot, you realize just one post below yours bumps the thread? Right? Oh, you don't? Yeah, get the fuck out faggot.

>just gonna leave this here
>writes 4 sentences of backstory anyway

You must be some special kind of stupid to be posting this is here. You have obviously spent a tiny amount of time here, so you should know beforehand that your opinion is worthless. TITS or GTFO! Come back when you've got nudes, then we can pretend like we listen to you.

Do people still even care about what she says?

I mean, good for her for trying to finish this series that's taken, what? Five years? But does anyone actually care?

TBH japan is super racist

nah but the fucking funny part is that this place is still helping her spread the word by making threads about her, so eventually it may resurge, maybe.

tits or gtfo

This place?
Christ, Anita herself probably started the thread.

Stop bringing attention to the hack. Its not even a good troll. Plus it just makes a bunch of people make fun of a retard.