>finish last song
>unironically damn...
>listen to the album again
>DAMN.

Holy shit boys, he actually did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/cirebeats/coachella
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, IDK why these asshurt contrarians are throwing a fit. I put it up with the rest of his great shit

nah it's shit

especially that fucking bono and u2 song
yuck

name it's redeeming qualities

"tell me why it's good because i can't figure it out myself"

it good

>Whatever you say, I'll disagree! :^)

nice backpedaling

>Argue with me!

he did something which wasnt the norm for him on this record. which is a good thing to see/hear as a fan

finished listening to it now..besides humble (which is an ok song at best) and xxx (only the first half) the album is a fuckn bore.
The problem I have with kendricks music ever since tpab is that there is no appropriate place and time to listen to it like
>you cant cruise to this music,
>lift weights,
> run,
>party
>hell even chill

since its a spiritual/religious/concious snorefest like fuck me it's been done so many times now we get it you're a struggling black man.

I had a similar reaction when I finally made it to the end and I realized the theme of the album. It definitely isn't obvious. The first listen felt like a similar tempo but now on the 4th listen things that felt minor have larger contrast.

Great production
Great rapping
Great lyrics

what more do you need?

>inb4 you cherrypick part of one verse or something

Both you an op are full of shit it shouldn't take 4 listens of a whole fuckn album for you to start enjoying it..a good song is either enjoyed the first time (second at most) otherwise you're just forcing it cuz its hurr durr KING KEENDRICK

>you cant cruise to this music,
>lift weights,
> run,
>party
>hell even chill
>since its a spiritual/religious/concious snorefest
This is a bad post

>being this butthurt
Good albums do take time to digest you retard. Go back and listen to more life you cuck

>Great production
no
>Great rapping
>Great lyrics
naming one thing with two lines

>digest
ok mr intricacies lmao

I bet you cant sit through a movie without checking your phone or some shit. fuck outta here pleb

>how so

fucking millenials I swear to god

>you can't cruise to this?
Seems like you have had one too many solo rides from parties and now you're resentful.

top kek

nah man you got it all wrong I'm the complete opposite when it comes to movies. Good try though.

I'll maybe give you the lyrics being good but the production is some of the most boring I've heard in my life

i actually agree with this.

guess you've never experienced the pleasure of cruising in your car to good music, that is if you have a car lmao

>the production is some of the most boring I've heard in my life

bullshit, you don't get albums with production this good very often, like seriously name another hip-hop album with production this good released this year.

fr bruh, humble is shit-tier, especially compared to a lot of the shit that newer rappers are putting out rn

but it's jazzy and it's KING KEENDRICK

Fucking hell mate do you even like music

>name another hip-hop album with production this good released this year.

>damage controlling this hard
bitch stfu

>this year
>it's only april

All Amerikkan Badass
Packs by Your Old Droog
RTJ3

You don't listen to a wide variety of rap do you

>Great rapping
>Great lyrics
>naming one thing with two lines
not him but rapping good has nothing to do with if the lyrics are good kys

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

so you can't, exactly

I'll give you RTJ3 but technically that came out last year so I wasn't thinking of it and the other two nah. seriously the Joey one, good production, what??

fite me faggot

agree with this
sneakin > all of damn lmao

>Rick "The Clip" Rubin
>great production
holy fucking shit

why are you even here?

Any album the past year should count, we're barely 4 months into this year.

every song it feels like uses one of two percussion options:
>stock rattling trap hi-hats
>stock soul beat type "experimental" drums that do that boom, pap, boom boom pap all slow and muffled and shit.
like sure maybe it comes through clearly and you can hear it well but it's not worth hearing.

"FEEL." literally uses Looperman.com loops. my friend used the same shit on his song from like december last year, soundcloud.com/cirebeats/coachella

kendrick's producers are woat

pure ad hominem. You aren't even trying.

what's your problem bro can't handle some heated discussions you dont agree with? fuck outta here

Honestly the most underwhelming Kendrick album ever for me, it's not bad by any means but I feel like he's been on a constant progression each album and this is the first time he's just kinda fell flat for me.

There has been much better rap albums that have came out the past year.

No, they don't

never said I didn't enjoy it until the 4th listen. Just said I'm enjoying more you fat autistic idiot.

There are good tracks on this.....and some that are not good.////

same feeling, felt like a 5/10 first time, but now it's a 9-10

Have you watched the video where London on da Track goes over how he made the beat? Shit's lazy as hell. Damn's not next level but it's not shit tier like More Life

Packs actually sucked so badly, RTJ3 had really good experimental production and All Amerikkan Badass had good production but could've used more mastering and more cleanness

any other patricians pre-order this like yours truly?

I do actually hear hihats quite a bit on a hip-hop album
huh who would've thunk

Nice try, fagoot.

why are you on a music forum? most of the music here posted here wouldn't fit your description

goddamn pleb

I am a fan of his past albums and I listen to them heaps. But he is right, there is no appropriate time for a lot of his music. Aside from just at home alone