Brb checking the mail

Brb checking the mail

What do you mean?

>last online 30 days ago

;_;

rip in piece [,_,]

What a fucking Chad. Glad he's dead.

Do people actually sleep like this?
I mean I understand cuddling and shit while you're awake, but sleeping like that would be too warm and you'd wake each other up all the time.

Found the virgin

I wonder how long I will let the counter tick up before I remove him.

depends, ive gone to sleep inebriated like that, where my head was buzzing too hard for me to even open my eyes or move even if i felt slight discomfort

normally though, i would say no, thats weird

Not pictured: putting up with her stupid goddamned shit 24/7

>implying it isn't worth it just to keep the crippling loneliness from winning

>crippling loneliness
weak

brb checking out Daddario's tits

take it from someone who's actually been in a long term relationship, its not worth it.

That's what I used to say a long time ago.

Shouldn't you be practising for your suffocation scene?

rip

He couldn't win an Emmy, so he settled for the Darwin Award.

>Ok, would you like squash for dinner, honey?

Who do the points go to for killing a pedestrian if no one was driving?

take it from someone who is currently in a long term open relaitionship: it's worth it!

get it?

Take it from someone who is currently in a long-term long distance open relationship: I have no authority over any part of my life.

I just watched Green Room the other day. Really cool new actor with a bright future, so its sad.

Even so, I hope they give him awards for the new star trek, post-humously, that shit is silly.

The car, duh.

Such a breathtaking story.

>jeep just randomly happens to roll and crush him
Yup, this is totally legit

How do you die the way he died? I don't get how it happened. Who doesn't park their vehicle when they're not using it?

how many records are you expecting to sell after your second LP sends you directly to jail?

He did park it, but the parking brake doesn't help when a hitman hired by the hollywood elite disengages it

What happened to Anton had apparently already happened to 300 other people and Jeep only issued a recall after it had happened to him.

That model of vehicle is being recalled due to a defect with the braking

either he forgot or it was a slight incline that made him think it would stay stationary

Accidents happen, user. contrary to your tin-foil hat beliefs, coincidence is an actual thing.
George Bush Jr nearly choked on a fucking pretzel for fuck's sake.

>rip in peace in piece
What a fucking idiot.

Choking on a pretzel is a way more believable death than your car's p-break randomly disengaging

Considering 300 other people had this problem with the same type of jeep, it really isn't far-fetched that one of the malfunctioning jeeps had a fatel accident.

He's actually after a different award