I hate to admit it, but he did it again

I hate to admit it, but he did it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yrch66gdjjk
youtube.com/watch?v=IyfaYHMNIuA
youtube.com/watch?v=EM4vblG6BVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=og0V1UtjPt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would say the worst track is loyalty and the least memorable was feel. All and all though I think this is a 9-10

You only got half of it friend.
This was just the B-sides.

I agree. After hearing Humble I thought this would be a complete piece of shit but it's actually very solid and listenable all the way through (not something you could say about TPAB, GKMC, or UU)

if by did it gain you mean released another shit album then im right there with you comrade

Unfortunately a couple of these songs (like lust and dna) get beat changes that make them 10x better so that kinda sucks, overall I'd say the worst section is kinda the second quarter of the album but the best is maybe the first couple of songs or the last 4

name one song you can listen to at a party to turn up.

>Implying I give a shit about that

he already did.

Did what? Impressed plebs with the help of an army of Jewish/white financing and producers elbow-deep in his ass?

DNA
HUMBLE
LOYALTY

one song you can cruise to, run maybe? lift weights? or don't you give a shit about those things too

damn dunno what lame as parties you attend brother

YOU
you were posting the same shit in other threads, down to the list of running, cruise, lifting to

why must you do this

You're kind of an idiot. It's possible to "cruise" "run" or "lift weights" to anything.

This is an invalid criterion for determining the quality of an album.

>cruise to, run maybe? lift weights?
FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT

yes what is the problem here seeing as it's the same topic of discussion

so much butthurt

You should start doing those things.

I was at a 20 hour house party last week and humble got played at least 7 times.

Fantano 10/10 incoming

yellow shirt as a minimum

it is a perfect 10 basically why wouldn't he

>all week people were saying xxx with u2 would be awful
>it's the best track on the album

can we please kill the u2 is bad meme now?

Says you, m8.

>Acting like DNA and Humble aren't turn up as fuck
damn what the fuck is actually the matter with you

man talk about a sellout

right? how can you literally not fw DNA?

shut up and just buy it. its a 10/10, support real hip hop

Sit down Sup Forums

Go away, cuck.

i wish the album art wasn't so shit.

FUCKING SPOTIFY DIDNT GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER

m8 it's a 6, maybe a 7 outta 10.

10 or 9 minimum.

GKMC = TPab > S.80 > DAMN = 8/10

WAHHHHH I pay to stream music.
Fuck off.

1/10 bait

>this is how plebs judge music

XXX is good and Bono is nice in it, but U2 is still shite m8

Apple Music > Spotify

It's good

>but U2 is still shite m8
How much U2 have you listened to?

i actually dont i got a modified apk to play any song on spotify for free

Enough to tell that they're shite

10/10
One of the best albums of all time.

Make sure you listen to it at LEAST 3 times.

why is everybody hating on LOVE.? I'm really digging it

honestly same, i dont get the hate

Early U2 is solid post-punk, The Joshua Tree is a classic rock album, and 90s U2 experimented with influence from MBV and Einsterze Neubauten and electronic music (Passengers is Kid A 5 years before the fact). All hugely acclaimed btw. Don't just judge them on their radio hits from the last 20 years.

DNA got me pretty hyped, I could see myself lifting to it. As I could with the rest of them, because I don't give a shit.
That's a pretty fucking retarded way to rate songs by the way, but you do you buddy.

People need a song to hate.
The album is perfect, no bad songs.

Nah nigga they're garbage

Damn... I am humbled.

Why is it so hard for you to put aside your modern notion of the band and except that they used to be good?

Album Fucking STINKS.

FUCKING UNDERAGE PLEBS

THIS IS NOW A U2 THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=Yrch66gdjjk

Not sure why you judge an album on tracks like that but I've been lifting to humble man

I've unintentionally avoided anything U2 related for 2 decades, maybe heard a song in the radio but I could literally never recognize it's one of their songs, what is so bad about them?

because it was cool to hate u2 in 80s and 90s when they were at their peak. The punks hated u2. Now kids either hate them bc they dont really know much about their past or they are just trying to be cool. Its like saying Jackie Brown is your favorite qt film or that Nevermind isnt one of the greatest albums of 90s. Some People try way too hard to be edgy and cool

youtube.com/watch?v=IyfaYHMNIuA

not that much honestly. they used to be a damn good band, now far past their prime and trying to cling to relevancy with some average pop hits (Beautiful Day, Vertigo).

Most of the hate comes from Bono donning sunglasses around 2000 because of his glaucoma problem and then proceeding to act like a absolute twat and praddle on about charity in the public eye for the next 15+ years, Vertigo being a mediocre song and featured in an iPOD commercial that was incessenantly on tv, South Park taking the piss out of Bono and Vertigo at the time, and them putting out that album that Apple forced onto everyone's phones.

They have at least undeniable 4 classic albums though.

postpunk era u2 best u2
that passion, that energy, that political edge
youtube.com/watch?v=EM4vblG6BVQ

they went all artsy with brian eno on the next record but then a a bit soft and appealed much more to the masses afterwards (though with some good albums and songs to boot, but nothing like the early days)

U2 gave one of the best super bowl halftime shows ever. my personal fav. right after 9/11... warning could bring tears.

youtube.com/watch?v=og0V1UtjPt4

Kenny's album wasn't that good that you can try and spread this bullshit literally suck my ass dude
nobody likes these boring fags and they've always been wack pop crap

IF I GOTTA SLAP A PUSSY ASS NIGGA IMA MAKE IT LOOK SEXY

When is Kendrick doing a track with Nickelback?

t. poster born no earlier than 1998 who has watched South Park, got pissed about the iPhone thing, and heard Vertigo clearly knows what's up about a band that has been around since the 70s and was hugely acclaimed and popular well over a decade before you were even conceived

XXX is cool btw

U2 aren't even close to being on the same page as Nickelback.

If you actually think that, you must be ignorant as shit. U2 are more in the league of REM and Talking Heads and Radiohead

>Listening to LOVE for the first time
Good Stuff

there are a couple of subpar hooks (god, lust) but overall i have to agree, this is a great album. not sure where i place it in his discography yet but it lived up to the hype.

so is fantano going to retroactively give tpab a 9 so he can give this a 10 or is he going to give this an 11

>U2 are more in the league of REM and Talking Heads and Radiohead
all equally as wack as U2 no self-respecting rapper will ever sample or collab with them