Right guys, can someone please explain how this happened? I can't figure it out. I'll keep it short

Right guys, can someone please explain how this happened? I can't figure it out. I'll keep it short.
A few months ago I was awoken at 4 30 in the morning by a voice in my room. It was an asian mans voice, possibly japanese, coming through my logitech speakers that I have hooked up to my tv, which I have my laptop screen on.
Even after I turned off the laptop and the tv the sound kept coming through!
And turning the volume up and down on the dial on my speakers made no difference to the volume of this voice. Must point out it was very faint and also had music at times too.

Any idea what it was or how that happened?! It happened twice and second time I tried recording the voice but was too faint to pick up BUT it did get some of the song being played.
I'll post it if I get any responses.
Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

tomsguide.com/forum/53579-6-picking-radio-station-signal-speakers
youtu.be/bAJS14p-M8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Electronics are just picking up a foreign broadcast.
I had some old speakers that used to do the same thing.
Or it's a ghost, believe either one.

I've been hearing weird shit too. I've actually had headphones on and heard someone talking with my music going. I know there's not much of a veil anymore so it's easier for spirits to contact the living. Could be what you're hearing. Or you're just going crazy...Maybe try to get someone else to hear it too. Just don't be a tard and use a ouija. Not worth it.

>Electronics are just picking up a foreign broadcast.
Not OP here.
Jesus chirst I had that happen once back when I had sleep paralysis issues. I've never been more scared in my life.

But they are just external speakers. And not connected to anything that was switched on. And the song playing was creepy as fuck too. How can it pick something up when nothing is on!

sounds like you were catching a radio transmission older speakers did that sometimes.

It's the Japanese hypnotizing you and sending you subliminal messages so that you can spy on America for them, without you even knowing it.
They know that you'd question it, and by their calculations, you will eventually brush off your suspicions, and live on through your life, after their seed has been planted deeply into your brain.

Op here. Slightly off topic, or not, I had a new smoke alarm fitted a while ago and it went off at 3 in the morning first 2 nights in a row so took it down. Just thought I'd mention it.

Maybe the super haxer Sup Forums is just fucking with you.

I can't spy on America from England lol

Schizophrenia, OP.

Seek medical attention. You could hurt someone, at best really embarrass yourself.

This. Nothing unusual at all. Remove your tin foil hat.

Scientifically speaking it's not a ghost.

I have recorded the audio so if I post it and you hear it then you have it too!

Same. In addition to hearing shit through headphones, two different smoke alarms went off at the same time. Batteries were new too. My family and I all hear each other call out our names yet none of us said anything. I've been smelling fire & rotten eggs at random ass times too, while no one else can smell it...

Scientifically speaking, you've made no test.

So let's call that a hypothesis.

>Scientifically speaking it's not a ghost.
Scientifically speaking, we can't prove or disprove ghosts.

But have you played it for anyone that can confirm you're not the only one hearing it?

Upload somewhere we can.

ITS THE GRUDGE BRO!! DONT CLICK ON IT OR YOU'LL DIE IN SEVEN DAYS!!!
no but seriously no idea whats goin with your rig...
I started using linux mint17.3 ww/ mate recently (firefox browser) and i've noticed i occasionally see a slight ghost image of other websites sometimes goes away when i close then reopen browser - could be related...

you should get checked out for a brain tumor man,that last line about the smells is what got me.

im with the whole foreign broadcast thing, i have some speakers that when plugged in, will pick up broadcast from some beaner radio station, you can hear the faint spanish music playing, or sometimes the host will be talking, or sometimes they are narrating a soccer game.

Yeah, others have heard it. Where can I upload it too so you can hear it. Sorry, I'm a bit rubbish at this.

It has to be some kind of interferences.

hey does this count as "69" dubs?

I bet you believe in Santa Claus too.

tomsguide.com/forum/53579-6-picking-radio-station-signal-speakers

>cable that comes with electromagnetic, and RADIO WAVE shielding insulation

It's speaker AIDS! better put it down

murrica... XD

it was a ghost talking about weather after he talked about the last football-game...

Eh I've had it checked out and was fine. I get migraines too so that was the first thing I thought but it is not the case.

Do you have any kind of webcam? Maybe you just got hacked, very common and they livestream it on Youtube where everyone gets a kick watching clueless idiots bumble around trying to find these mystery voices and music playing in their house.

People missing the important bit. NOTHING was switched on. Tv and pc were OFF. Speakers plugged into headphone socket on tv.

probably just your neighbor

Don't have any!

i bet ur mum gay xDDDDDDDDDD

This is how I know he is crazy

I BET YOU HAVE FUCKING CANCER RETARD, TALJING ABOUT MY MOM LIKE THAT.I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL PUT CANCER IN YOUR CANCER BRAIN FUCKING CANCERKID

the wiring is picking up ham radio transmissions
some operators transmit at odd frequencies, and although it shouldn't interfere with most electronics, it will with some, especially if one or more wires is a length that mathematically matches or harmonizes with a given radio frequency

you can shorten, lengthen, or shield wires in devices that are affected.

funtip:
lousy FM reception?
hook a plain copper wire about 3 feet long to the antenna terminal of your receiver and stretch along the baseboard or wall
it works.

Yeah, whats up with veil, has it been doing this slowly for quite a while or is it that just now its becoming so very thin?

It's picking up a broadcast. I remember when formerly I called someone. I could here other people talking silently in the background. There was another phone call picked up

We either got some 13 year olds or some serious baiters in here.

You're having a stroke

Scientifically speaking we cant disprove them. We can, on the other hand, prove them

Sometimes god talks to me.

He tells me not to listen to gangsta rap but I still do it.

Sometime when you hear very faint overtones of complicated sound your mind will try to make sense of them and decides they're speech, but very faint so they're unintelligible. Try turning on a noisy fan and listen for a while, if you begin to hear what sounds like an airplane overhead your mind is doing that and may be doing that here

youtu.be/bAJS14p-M8A

The audio if anyone still lurking!

Next time try to shazam the song

I don't hear anything.

JEEPERS CREEPERS WHERE'D YA GET THOSE PEEPERS

Lay off the acid.

schizophrenic?

You got a smart tv by any chance?

>be me
>live next to busy road
>sleep with radio on, to generate white noise & drown out traffic
>have a lucid dream one night
>approached by strange psychopathic-looking man
>demand to know who he is and why he's here
>dumb_insolence.jpg
>decide to get assertive
>command him to speak
>radio speakers suddenly start spluttering utter gibberish
>wake in fright, convinced my dream has spilled into reality
>radio gibbers away for about 30 secs, in no discernible human language
>not even my scariest dream experience

Somebody is running a linear amplifier hooked to either a ham radii or cb radio within a block or so of you. The coils in the speakers are turning the amplitude of the signal from his antenna into sound just like a radio in your car does.