I really want a transgender girlfriend but I'm not sure where to meet one...

I really want a transgender girlfriend but I'm not sure where to meet one. I'm a straight guy who's primarily attracted to trans girls. To me they are the definition of feminine beauty. Such soft skin, very girlie acting, smooth bottoms, and they take more pride in being a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

transgender-date.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm a straight guy
>I really want a transgender girlfriend

>straight guy kek

>but well...when they got old...

Faggot ass OP

I knew I'd get a little hate from closed minded Neanderthals like yourself. They have the brain of a woman but it was put in a males body so they become trans to match the female brain they were born with.

Fine wine user fine wine.

You can't go looking for one or you're a chaser. You have to find her among girls because she's a girl. If you want a transgender specifically then you are gay because you are looking for penis.

I recommend this site.

transgender-date.com

No user I would not suck on her penis. But I would make sure my transgender girlfriend would stay sexually pleased.

>stay sexually pleased
How, specifically?

Good news user, you're a faggot. Also, not all transgirls are super girly fagotrons. Just like not all genetic women are super girly fagotrons.

source: disgusting piece of shit tranny with punk aesthetic and bad attitude

>suck my ass gaymo

If you are attracted to femininity, then why do you seek ersatz women and not the real thing?

I could *accept* a dick on an otherwise very feminine person, but why would I seek it out?

Perhaps you are bi and have not yet come to terms with that.

I would fuck her obviously. If she wanted me to stimulate her with my hand while fucking her I would. Technically it wouldn't be any different than playing with a clit during sex.

That's some gay shit right there homie.

>Straight male
>Wants a trans girlfriend
Neck yourself.

They are all faggots. You dont want one. They are little fucking babies and what you usually get is some pedo fuck with ageplay and diaper fetish.

Sup Forums is probably the only place where you'll find one that isnt a humongous fucking faggot. Even then they will probably be mentally ill but at least they won't be a fucking tremendous faggot.

No I am not gay I'm very far from it. Trans girls are very feminine and I like that. And as I've stated they take more pride in being a woman and it's because of that loving trans girls is probably the most straight thing a man could do.

You've tried a dating site?

They are not faggots they are girls and not mentally ill.

>man dressed like a woman
>definition of feminine beauty

Not yet

But... what could possibly be more feminine than an actual woman?

I'm not sure what you mean by "taking pride in being a woman". A man who tries harder than ever to be a woman will still be less feminine than an actual woman who just goes about her business.

So why stop at hormones and tits? Why dont they chop the peepee off? They aren't trans then. They've stopped. They aren't in transition to anything. Sill a guy, op still a faggot.

It's not bait it's science.

>technicaly it wouldnt be anything different than playing with a clit

This is to dense to be anything but b8

Hi I know I messed up when creating certain types of people but you must forgive everyone's transgression against nature what I do with peoples mental chemistry has nothing to do with what gender you're born with
only genders I have created are Adams and Eves with the third gender being sin know as hermaphrodite, Lucifer is one and so am I

They're starting hormone treatments earlier these days, so in a few years you might find some very convincing traps that started before puberty. They'll probably also have their dicks removed in that case.

Unless you want one with a dick, in which case you are, in fact, a faggot.

They take pride in keeping up with their appearance more than a born woman. I like that.

No they can't help their genitals. I view them as female and I'd want them to have pleasure during sex so I would just view it as her clit for now.

So you only want them for having a dick? That's gay man, just admit it man

>Sup Forums
>not the lowest of the low

Sup Forums traps base their entire person on their boipussy, and you say they tend not to be the biggest faggots? kek

I never said that.

Then why don't you just date a woman?

I've already explained it above.

Would you date a pre-op or post-op?

no but the 'sissy' fashion is fucking hot, too bad the traps took it.

But it's the same shit
>pride
>trans people
Is that why their suicide rate is so high?
Also you say you're not gay, but you like MEN who look like women but you know they're men, that's gay.
You're not even fooling yourself

I would love to date either more than anything.

This IS the definition of feminine beauty. Soft smooth skin, beautiful womanly face, lovely nipples, keeps herself up as a woman. I'd date her and marry her in a heartbeat.

You've got Facebook?

If you're straight why don't you go and get pussy? You only like them for being born as men, just say you're a fag

>No they can't help their genitals. I view them as female and I'd want them to have pleasure during sex so I would just view it as her clit for now.

so would you gargle his chub if he asked you to since you view it as a clit for now?

Only asking since I know a few transgender dating groups on there

Dude, that's messed up. You're a whacko looking for another whacko.

No I don't give oral sex I don't even like eating pussy.

I like your results, user. 10/10. This is now pasta.

If you have Facebook, try looking for the group, "TS PLAYGROUND"

Worth a shot right?

Careful of the SJWs OP, just sayin

To each their own and junk. I had a trans "GF" for a short time, it was really my personal dip into "am I gay/bi?" period. The GF right after knew "her" and was shocked to discover the truth. Deep down I realized that no matter how girly the person may act, it's JUST an act, and no amount of acting can really make up for certain realities.

>pic related
its a non Sup Forums "transgender woman"

pic related
enjoy your non Sup Forums hairy man asshole

I know this is bait, but transgender refers to people who have fully transitioned as well.

>They have the brain of a woman but it was put in a males body
Why do you assume their body is wrong, when it could easily (and more likely) be their brain?

You've never met any transgender. You are idealizing them based on a few specimen you see on the internet, because you are bitter about your failure with women.

The only reason to want a ts gf over a straight gf is your attraction to their dick.

Most trans don't want to date ( or even fuck) chaser like you because they want to be loved ( or desired) because of their feminity not because of a fetish for their dick or because you can't have " a real girl".

Savage.

Okcupid. Set your likes to guys and girls because some of the genderfluid crossdressers dont know that their cock isnt worth a dime and they need to be just a girl

thats you

Look at that muffintop
Fucking fatty leftist

tranny here
im glad to read that some of you see past what the chromosomes say, and that some of you know that there are tangible differences in our brains compared to men.

is right though, i dont want to be seen as a tranny, trap or whatever you want to call it, being seen and treated as a ciswoman is, to me, the only way id would want to be seen

ps. not all of us are mentally ill feminazi sjws

But there are far to many to let the minority shine. And Point is, the upper number of the negative Tansgenders are what makes it hell for the handfull who are nice People.

Sometimes I like to have a drink and just laugh at some of the cucks here

When you axtract them from the Trolls and baiters, then yes. That is a rather funny Thing to do.

definitely, for some reason they think that the more they scream about being trans it will make them more womanly.
its also one reason why i refuse to have anything to do with the trans community, they bring nothing but bad attention and alienation.

You're clearly not a viable candidate for any partner, Trans or Not. Why did you even make this thread

True. I mean it is one Thing to be a Special snowflake, which is pointed to all those SJW breeding grounds, but the best way to be Special is not to be Special at all.

When People say in a normal way hey are trans, no prob. If the look like Circus Freaks and demand to be praised for it, well this is a Problem.

So letting the Special snowflake hanging out because Attention is bad. MY respect to those who know that they don't Need to post everyday a Video on a social media base of their choosing to whine cause it is hard to be different.

And to the OP above, from what i have seen. Your an idiot.

Sexual orientation is a fetish, and therefore a choice. No matter how we maybe programmed by hormones or upbringing, ultimately we choose what we want to fuck and then we fuck it. So stop lying to yourselves. No one is straight or faggots, all of us are bisexual, just depends on the situation.

yup, its all about them wanting attention for being different. which is like the exact opposite of what any sane one would want. the best thing i could think for any trans person would be for them to fit in perfectly in society as the gender they are.
i couldnt care less about the snowflakes, freaks, and fetishists, as long as im not grouped up with them, which sadly is more common that not because of their autistic screeching and generalization of trans people. just like feminists and sjws taking on a fight for others who doesnt want them to "fight" for them

We are all straight, retard.

Man + Woman = Baby

Any other combination = Doesn't work and you're just another privileged degenerate that let your perversions run loose

Its a choice. Even in the animal kingdom. Pretend as you like, but you'd suck someones dick out there, you just haven't found it yet. Best of luck.

Bait

Reality. I know it's true because it pisses off the straight fags and fag fags. Neither can handle that they choose to fuck what they fuck, it has to be some hard coded truth. Other fetishes are learned, and chosen. Pretending orientation isn't learned and chosen ultimately, is a false hood.

You have no idea how hormones work do you buddy, pick up a book on first year biology.

So by your logic that means that since everyone has the choice to fuck children that makes everyone pedophiles?

made it more accurate

You have no idea how many people decided they were trans or queer when it became pop culture. Or straight when being a faggot was grounds for being murdered. People choose what they want to fuck ultimately, hormones provide the focus, but in the end it's up to you.

how old were you when you decided not to be homo?

People can choose their fetish, doesn't mean that people should choose that, but if thats where your mind takes you on that conversation, there is some serious soul searching to be done user.

>what is suppressing desires and pressure to conform to society
geee i wonder why faggots werent faggots in the age when they were burned alive?

When homosexuality became pop culture people just came out of hiding from the times when faggots were murdered. They didn't choose to be straight back in those times they just acted that way to protect themselves.

>beautiful womanly face

Pffft.

>I really want a transgender girlfriend

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

You're not straight you're just gay if you like men with plastic tits.

>trans girlfriend
>trans
>girlfriend
>mfw

You're not straight. You have a mental illness that requires medical attention. I urge you to see a therapist or psychiatrist as soon as you can, to address the delusion you are living in.

You are a man attracted to men.

Stop hiding your faggothood

>tfw you lived to see the day that people think you actually mean homosexual when you say faggot

Sup Forums confirmed dead

Realized at first that I was in to women because at a very early age I was forcefully introduced in to violent consensual gay sex at a very young age. Turned me against homosexuals for most of my life, as friends or people really. But as you get older views change, people change, and the more empathy you have, the more you realize how people really work. I've never willingly been interested in straight up dude on dude, but would be interested in a possible transgender woman. But like I've told another user, there is a magical dick out there for all those guys who claim to be straight, pretending you wouldn't with anyone is a very interesting concept. Too many people in the world, silly to think a situation couldn't arise that wouldn't change your mind eventually. Also makes me realize how much of a fragile identity a thing like orientation can be for people. Like it's the entire basis of their existence, and without it they can't be themselves. Sad really.

Which proves that it's a choice. Thank you user.

10/10

can you post the original tho? i can't find it for the life of me.

Checking back in pretty drunk feeling good

jokes & hurr-durr-faggot put a side...

i think it's a bad idea to date a trans chick just because you're dissatisfied with regular chicks. they're just imitations. if you're looking for a boy/girl type of a relationship, that will never happen with a trans girl. i figure there's a reasonably large risk of emotional damage, from both sides, when you realize you can't have an "normal" relationship, no matter how much you desire it.
>society ain't liberal. people will frown upon you
>you can never have children with her
>her beauty will fade very fast after 25
>all those differences will matter eventually

Topkek, saved.

DIdnt say they were all taking wives, and moving forward, some people like the idea of horror on their heels, helps some people cum. I get it. But more than most, would logically chose to just say, brown eye pounding a dude isn't worth being killed over, I guess I will just fuck chicks for now/the rest of my life/etc. It's a choice.

>her dick
>her
>dick
>mfw