IT IS PERFECTLY FINE TO CUT OFF A PIECE OF A MAN'S PENIS AT BIRTH WITHOUT HIS CONSENT

>IT IS PERFECTLY FINE TO CUT OFF A PIECE OF A MAN'S PENIS AT BIRTH WITHOUT HIS CONSENT

>CUTTING OFF A PIECE OF A WOMEN'S VAGINA IS CRUEL AND NEEDS TO BE ABOLISHED WORLDWIDE!!! BACKWARDS THINKING APES!!!

the jews are behind this... they really are... when's the real holocaust going to happen??? (not another fake one, jews can't hide the truth now that the internet exists)

god you're an idiot

wanna compare college transcripts and our current job/pay grade :3

oh wait you won't you fucking McDonalds working retard

JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven

The analogy is more like labiaplasty, not clitorectomy. That would be like cutting off half your dick.

>circumcision apologist (probably a women with a fully intact roasty vagina)

a dead person who came to life and flew up into the sky said to cut pieces off baby penises, so you better do it so he doesn't come down and get u

Jesus didnt say that

i blame jews for this

FGM is brutal, it can cause all sorts of problems. It's a lot worse than a piece o foreskin and it's at an age where they'll remember it and it ruins their life.. it's more of a priority than a bizzle off ur winkwonk.. though I do think that's fucked up too.. I mean, in countries with sanitation it's not really needed unless for other medical reasons other than hygiene

If Kim look at you like this is very very bad

>It's a lot worse than a piece o foreskin
you're not a smart person and you blindly accept what media outlets (the jews) tell you

These kinda comments on Sup Forums av gotta be some sorta 5 layers of irony kinda shit yeah? I mean, I dunno, it's just seems too dumb and funny to be real. But then again fact can be stranger than fiction, n if that's the case then these people are fucked in the head

I'll play games with you
>biomedical engineer
>just got new position as research assistant in a lab I'm interested in pursuing my PhD in
Your move

Fag

Being a human guinea pig does not make you a lab assistant

that's actually hilarious.

currently working as an intern at genentech. Going well, expecting to get an offer soon

Sup Max

Wow you can't even write your own name it's just a block of marker pen

nope.

Off topic but how do you like BiomedEng? What's it like? I switched from BioEng to CompEng because Bio classes were a complete turn off for me.
Any difference between BiomedEng and BioEng?

It's not bad yea