IF YOU HOT CELEBS PICK YOU TO FUCK!!

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/thecut/2015/08/are-you-ready-for-illuminati-tinder.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf, taylor swift just agreed to suck my dick

do they really need a dating app?

brah hook me up with that slut actress

Why would you need a dating app?

Why not just get their phone number from a friend then ask to fuck?

Or do they just want to have the tindr experience without having to go through normals?

I play in EPT and UKPT events and have been on tv several times wonder if I could get involved...

Facebook helps people to know if they are single or dating somebody, celebrities need this shit too since their privacy is a major concern.

So it's Casting Couch: The App

We've thoroughly reviewed your background sir and sadly your bellend is neither long nor thick enough to satisfy our requirements. Perhaps try our alternate app: "Mong4Mong" available in the Apple store and soon to Android.

So they made the casting couch a real thing

nymag.com/thecut/2015/08/are-you-ready-for-illuminati-tinder.html

>it's real

Raya calls itself "an exclusive dating and networking platform for people in creative industries.” I’ve also heard it called “Illuminati Tinder.” Members are admitted by a secretive, anonymous committee, based in part on their Instagram presence. The result is something like one of those unmarked nightclubs, except it’s in your phone, and peppered with vloggers and net artists in addition to models and Disney stars of yore.

Literally who?

You unoriginal fat cuckold spastic get your own original content.

>During my three weeks on Raya, I saw pro skateboarders and Sports Illustrated swimsuit models, Dancing With the Stars professional dancers, a YouTube beauty guru, the designer of a streetwear brand popularized by Kanye West, a teen celebrity chef, and Moby.

>Raya solves the privacy problem through careful curation, as well as its interface: Try to screenshot someone’s profile, and you’ll get an alert threatening to kick you off the network if the photo makes it online.

what Sup Forums guy going sign up and find a waifu?

Ya know what's funny? You can rig this process by simply buying Instagram followers by the penny.

fucking nerd faggot get fucked you gay faggot kid

Are women really so sheltered that they get mental meltdowns over retarded comments by anonymous teens like that.?

Insult me Sup Forums, I guess I can take it. Btw I am balding.

>what Sup Forums guy going sign up
literally anyone from Sup Forums would get laughed off the app

are you in the wrong thread?

So I buy a million followers, sign up and I can catfish famous people?

Yeah pretty much, all of social media is pay to win in a sense like a video game, you can buy fake followers on all forms.

She probably loves you.

so that's what happened to him

>got on raya
>banged Bella Thorne

So study my celebrity crush, buy a million followers, craft a profile conforming to them, meat and kidnap them...you see where I'm going with this.

Ah yeah fuck

I always wondered why the fuck he took this photo in a public bathroom

I see nothing wrong with your plan. Remember to post about it on Sup Forums when you do it.

i don't think huge or major celebrities, maybe with some exceptions, really go on there

Arguably famous or not it apparently had Kelly Osbourne.

Actually since a good portion of the users are probably Rich Kids of Instagram it'd be a pretty good platform for kidnapping/ransom

most Sup Forums waifus are nobodies so someone on Sup Forums could probably see their profile

I wonder how quickly you'd get arrested when Sup Forums sells you out after you post a picture of Lia tied up in your basement

>implying the US government isn't watching every thread on Sup Forums at all times
wew lad

Narcissism has reached overload levels

Maybe its the bathroom for a college dorm?

If they are, sign me in for the job, sounds fun lmao

>there are now exclusive apps

wew lads 2016 is one hell of a time to be alive

we just filled the last spot about a month ago sry

Nobody gets exclusive Sup Forums detail. Most of us are deanonymized by their ability to track our online presence across other websites. They will have interaction webs for a group of people according to Sup Forums intersections, social media intersections, etc.

Do you really want to know what most of the underage fags on this website do on their clearnet off-time?

>The first profile I saw on the dating app Raya was Patrick, 21. He had sandy-brown hair, wide-set blue eyes, and a pet monkey. In the photo, the animal perched on his shoulder, wearing a onesie and stroking his hair. It was cute, in a weird-text-from-your-little-brother's-friend kind of way. Would you like to see more? the monkey seemed to ask.

>I pressed a play button and my iPhone filled with a Patrick montage set to music. Watching the procession of photos felt intimate, like FaceTiming a friend, but also creepy, like hacking into someone’s phone. In fact, it was something in-between. Patrick has a last name even your grandmother who’s never used an app would recognize — his dad's a movie star. But because we’d both been accepted to Raya, we could be chatting in just a few clicks, if we both tapped the heart on each other’s profiles.

>ywn get to marry into the schwarzenegger-shriver-kennedy family

christ i hate these overly descriptive articles it sounds so fucking stupid and contrived

how did you get the job?
military or civi analyst position?

Buying a million followers won't make your head look any less like a bucket of melted lego, though.

they go to school for 5 years to learn to type like a pretentious hippie cuck, and they pay for it. what happens next will shock you, click to learn more

so its only a womens app for fuck with "famous" guys?

lol m8 I don't work for the government. If you listen to William Binney and look at the Snowden Leaks along with trapwire that's the impression you get of how they manage their mass surveillance logistically.

The dream job of "FBI global moderator for Sup Forums' doesn't likely exist, except as an additional duty for sock puppet disinfo agents whose other responsibilities probably include generating decently legitimate sounding wiki-legalese for censoring topics there as well as other places.

crafting a FAKE profile user

Nah fuck this shit if I was a celeb I'd use regular Tinder and fuck whoever I want. Normal chicks would be all over me.

Thinking you wouldnt get std/killee by crazies this way

there are female celebs too

My bad, carry on.

James Franco used to hunt jailbait pretty openly when he was an NYU babby.