Is this the only good thing about Ghostbusters 2?

Is this the only good thing about Ghostbusters 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0K1WZUfvE54
youtube.com/watch?v=7Nh2BB7NyPM
youtube.com/watch?v=5qDPKnNxw18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wanted to fuck her so bad

I enjoy the entire courtroom scene.

NES Advantage, nigga.

I liked how they took elements from the cartoon.

Id feed her my French bread pizza and make her pass right out, if you know what I mean.

City montage scene was cool

So was the river of slime and the ghost train

>City montage scene was cool

I hated the song they used. I don't mind hip hop, but what was this faux-Sir Mixalot shit they used?

>he doesn't like Ghostbusters II

OP, do you mind if I use this as my cover photo for normiebook?

Also, Viggo was a cool villain, River of slime looked cool, the titanic arriving was a nice touch and the soundtrack was p based.

>implying Ghostbusters 2 isn't a comedic masterpiece

youtu.be/0K1WZUfvE54

Moranis was good, MacNicol was good.

I liked how they were all just a bunch of has-beens at the beginning.

It's easily the best scene in the movie.

Statue of Liberty was worth it, and only commies hate it.

As I walked into the station I could feel her watching me.....

"fill out this paper honey and we'll see if we give you the job"

As she gives me sheet I can see her nipples....they are visibly erect.

"you cold?"

She is shocked for a second.....gets up and walks towards me....we are face to face.....suddenly I can see a devilish smirk.

"you are a straight forward guy...I like that"

"say.....the boys are out on a job.....would you like to bust my ghost right open?"

My dick gets immediately hard....its hurts inside my jeans.....

Suddenly she grabs it real hard...

"we got one!!!"

She goes up to the fireman pole and starts rubbing her ass on it...

This was the beginning of a crazy night.

I always liked when Ray and Winston had to do birthdays to make extra cash and when Egon tells Ray that his favorite toy is a slinky straightened out cracks me the fuck up

YO!

>WHO YOU GONNA CALL?!
>HE-MAN!

i loved her, and her nasal voice so much. she might be one of the reasons i still have a thing for mousy red heads.

The only part I didn't like was the Statue of Liberty moving. Everything else is fine.

I even remember thinking the ghost that takes the baby and the ghosts in the courtroom scene were creepy.

The only thing I didn't really like about GB2 was the nanny ghost, and the ending bit with Vigo.

How did the guy turn into a ghost to steal the baby? How did Vigo just show up outside the painting to grab the baby himself?

It was just weird that Vigo needed to go through the trouble of possessing that guy, only to do basically everything himself.

>Let's see what happens when we take away the puppy

genuinely still scares me
youtube.com/watch?v=7Nh2BB7NyPM

>that look

brehs...

Winston's expanded role.

>63 years old

still would

Just watched this

Holy fuck i want to plant my seed

MOAR

Super mary-o brothers

Underrated

That Howard Huntsbury song always pumps me up.

Guys, she said the world was supposed to end February 14th this year. I wish it came true ;-;

maybe it did

I want to fuck her face

Ah a man of taste.

As she grinds her pussy on the pole my dick gets harder....she sees this and starts rubbing faster and faster.....

Suddenly there is a knock on the door....

"Sigh...hold on let me get that"

"We are CLOSED, come back tomorrow, we are repairing equipment and its VERY dangerous!"

She slams the door shut and locks it behind her.

She crosses her arms and leans on the door...pushing it with her ass.....

"Are you going to stare all day? Or are you gonna give me that cock?"

I walk towards her and gently kiss her, she bites my lip and doesnt let go.... I am surprised by it and step back.

"come on you faggot, show me what a real man does"

I stop thinking and just grab her by her throat....

"squeeze...."

"umm...what?"

"Are you deaf or just slow? Squeeze harder.."

I start to choke her.......she starts to fondle my dick and I cant take it anymore, I take it out and she starts to rubs herself all over me..... I grab her by her waist and lift her, she wraps her legs really hard around me, I can feel her wet moist pussy......

She pins me to the ground and put her foot on my throat.

"now I want to show you something"

She goes to a cabinet and grabs a proton pack..... she turns it on.

"oh shit thats dangerous"

"oh dont worry honey I do this all the time...."

She gets fully naked and starts to rub her pussy with the end of the pack...I can see sparks lighting her fiery bush.

Fit old ladies are my fetish

youtube.com/watch?v=5qDPKnNxw18
sorry it's in krautese

>fiery bush

my fucking sides

I always hated how the first Ghostbusters movie didnt have as many ghosts.
The montage in the first one doesnt show anything cool.

But i always loved how the second one had a lot more ghosts

>>I start to choke her.......
Fuck off with that shit.

I want to fuck her, if you know what I mean.

In English, please.

>you will never babysit with janine and have her jerk you off on the couch

;_;

No, It's not.

No, It is not.

No, It aint.

The statue of liberty thing was really stupid.

And main threat to be purple slime? It can never look threatening

Just finished this.

What i want to know is the thought process that says:

"Hey, there's something weird under this busy Manhattan street."

"Let's dig a motherfucking hole right here!"

Ray couldn't get sewer/subway schematics and figure out some other way to investigate? Shit guys.

It was OK. It's just that is wasn't as good as the original.

Close, but you're selling it short. The vast majority of the movie was the only good thing about Ghostbusters 2.

>people paid to watch goybusters 2

Fuck this site is cancer

These are the guys who found out that there really were such things as ghosts.

They decided to start a fucking business exorcising them, instead of, you know, continuing their research until they could conclusively prove their findings and change the course of science forever.

They aren't exactly the most forward thinking scientists out there.

Well, there were so many holes in 1st Avenue, they really didn't think anyone would notice.

It's just as good as Back to the Future 2 was compared to Back to the Future.

Good but not as great.

That haircut does things to me.

It's not like GB2 was bad or anything, it was simply original movie all over again except much less tighter because it was mandated by the studio and half the cast didn't want to be there. It's still absolutely a good movie.

Or like Home Alone 2 compared to Home Alone 1.

Though, I could argue that the second one was ultimately better for based Tim Curry alone. That one also got shit on by critics for the same reason Ghostbusters 2 did. It was ultimately the same movie when you took away the stuff that actually added to it.

Movies like Home Alone 2 and Ghostbusters 2 were considered rehashes back then and the critics gave them no mercy. If only critics knew then the rehashes to come.

Every time I see major construction on the road I quote that scene.

>I got a major gas leak here. Where do you think all this is coming from, the sky?

Did Bill Murray every specify why he was always such a dick about Ghostbusters? He ALWAYS looked like he didn't give a fuck and then supposedly cockblocked the third movie when it was supposed to get made couple of times.

I hated how they had the gang be seen as frauds, after the way the first movie ended. It seemed really cheap. It's arguably the easiest plot to write.

It would have been more interesting see them be famous, and how they dealt with it.

Him and Ivan Reitman fell out. Party because of Ernie Hudson's treatment and also over how GB2 turned out.

Am I the only guy who liked Ghostbusters II more than Ghostbusters I?

Harold Ramis and Bill Murray were really close friends for a long time. Bill gets divorced and falls into a depression. This is around the time of Groundhog Day, which Harold directed and Bill starred in. Months of Bill moping and Harold reassuring Bill later, and Harold realizes he's not qualified to help his friend through this alone. Gives Bill a card for a shrink he knows that handles divorce. Bill gets fucking mad and never talks to him again once Groundhog day wraps up.

Bill only agreed to a Ghostbusters 3 provided he didn't interact with Harold in any way. Voice acting was a way to accomplish this, so Dan came up with the video game.

Home Alone 2 was great desu.

Just like BTTF and GB2, I'm much more open to the idea of sequels as long as the cast and director stay the same just like all 3 of those series did.

Chris Columbus did a great job making HA 2 feel fresh.

Probably not. I'd bet there's an age range of kids who were imprinted far more by 2. You've got kin there.

hahaha why the fuck do you have that saved on your phone?

People hate the thing that makes them popular, Kurt Cobain loathed Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Yeah, I freely admit that's basically me. That said the whole point is I still love both movies.

I think Ghostbusters 2 would've been remembered more fondly if it came before the first one. It's just hard to live up to how well they did things in the first one.

I still like it though. Just look at it as more of a side story or something where they fight a regular super powered ghost instead of an actual god.

>phone
gtfo underage

It's a funnier movie 2bh.

Semi-off topic, but I like this viewpoint. I think it would defuse a lot of nerd/culture wars if people saw most sequels/prequels as kind of side stories rather than the main thing.

The machete order of Star Wars basically does this as the most famous example.

He really did, but the critics just didn't give a shit. Same with GB2.

Both are really good sequels that critics just hated because, in their words, they were more of the same.

I personally find Home Alone 2 the better of the two, actually. It took the New York gimmick and used it to add a lot of ideas that wouldn't have made sense in the more suburban setting of the first movie. The booby trap sequence was also just as brilliant as the first. Pesci and Stern gave it their all.

Then there was the Hotel subplot, the Duncan's Toy Chest subplot, and an even stronger Christmas vibe. It was just a really strong successor to the first all around.

It's more slapstick style of humor.
..and that's fine if it's your thing.

I laugh harder at all the incredibly dry shit in 1.
Janozsh, however, is a fucking riot on all occasions.

Murray sounds like a total cunt.

Video game confirms that this is exactly what it was. Vigo just happened to get moved to a place built right on top of Ivo's slime river and took advantage of its power.

A lot of the GB hate stems from how he got into it. He didnt want to be in GB, as he had a film that he co-wrote and wanted to star in ready for greenlight (The Razor's Edge). Studio execs said if he agrees to be in GB, they would greenlight his film. It bombed hard. Real hard. He went from a semi bankable star to a fucking lepper in that one movie. He wanted to do another one a few years later, and it so happened the execs wanted GB2 to happen, so they did the same deal. He'd get Scrooged, but he HAD to be in GB2.

He never really liked being forced into films and cockblocked 3 at every turn. There was also his relationship with Ramis and reitman that went kinda sour. I forget why he agreed to do GB the videogame, but I /KNOW/ the only reason he agreed to do the reboot was because both reitman and Aykroyd hated it, and as soon as he heard that, he agreed to do a cameo. The rest of the old cast (for the most part) had to be threatened with lawsuits and other forms of pressure to do their cameo scenes in the new one, but bill wanted it because it pissed off the old cast (which is why his part was longer and more of a bit part rather than a cameo).

>regular super-powered ghost

You're right.

according to the plot of the video game, Vigo was entirely an accident. The slime was another part Ivo Shandor's architectural undoing of the world, and it gave increased power to that Carpathian shit bag.

I really love how Dan tied that together. Making the rivers link directly to places in New York that were built showcase old things was a nice touch. Even managed to gracefully tie in the Library ghost, who you actually end up busting.

I totaly respect his vision on that narrative arc.

Whether it could have Ever been made into a reasonable film though..

>Ebert
>hated Home Alone 2
>calls Home Alone 3 "Better than the first two"

But of course this is the opinion of a man who wasn't even good enough to get his Russ Meyer screenplay accepted.

>He'd get Scrooged, but he HAD to be in GB2.
>GB2 made Scrooged happen

Another reason to like it.

I'd fuck that granny

I feel this is why Dan pitched it as a video game instead of as an animated movie, which he was also considering.

Hot as she is, that would probably be devastating. Old women know exactly dick about technology anyway.

I do as well after Pan.

Fuck you he's right

>Scrooged
How is this movie? It looked interesting but I never saw it.

The fucking dark room pictures of viggos face melting were fucking terrifying. The heads on the stakes in the tunnel freaked me out as a kid.

Also, WWWWWWWIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSTTTTTOOOOOOONNNNN

>people dislike Ghostbusters 2

I always thought it was pretty good for a sequel.

>the dancing toaster
>NES advantage on the Statue of Liberty
>the fucking painting
>river of slime

It's pretty memorable.

I was eight when it came out and no, it was awful.

She was much cuter in Corvette Summer

Slightly dated, as most things from that time period are, but ultimately a great addition to your holiday film line-up.

Goes great in a double feature with Gremlins.

Really good take on A Christmas Carol. Probably my favorite actually.

Just the scene where the judge is there with the shocked face after Luis finishes his opening is hilarious

>Slightly dated
This isn't a bad thing, considering the date. The LA slimeball and the censor would be the heroes these days.