Battlestation Thread?

Battlestation Thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Altra-Furniture-Glass-L-Shaped-black/dp/B01LI0LNAQ?psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B01LI0LNAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hardcore, dude.

t-thanks

Hipster as fuck, but you get points in my book for not having a mac.

female detected

Thanks, I used to have dual monitors and all that shit, but after I grew out of video games I decided to ditch the monitors, tower PC, and gaming peripherals for something simpler.

Sorry, but I'm very much a male.

my mini lan setup

This photo gave me an eerie calmness

>has 3 monitors
>doesn't know how to rotate a picture

I wish normies would leave

we /lit/ nao?

looks pretty rad

While it is aesthetically pleasing, it is absolutely NOT a battlestation.

I would be surprised if it looks like that literally any other time except when you wanted to take a picture of it to post on 4chins

It actually does look like that like 99% of the time. The only thing I removed for the picture is the box of tissues I keep next to my laptop.

that monitor is dope. also why so much amd

is this you

Windows 10, kys

Laptop? battlestation? Da fuq is this shit.

PC only, faggots.

gay

Although DFW was an unbelievable hipster, dude knew how to string a fucking sentence together.

stupid red back light

how do you jack off sharing a desk with some other dude?

That's depressing.

the nest
no pc atm :((((

What aboot the dust?

if the camera is IN the picture how did you TAKE the picture!?

I used my phone.

How else can I show off my camera if I use it to take the picture?

What makes you say that?

A laptop is a PC.

Everything sucks except the sweet keyboard

what's the name/brand of the chair?

why not remove the faggy/pretentious time magazine, book, and camera? oh but I'm sure you read and take pictures of your fence all the time while sitting at your desk. gtfo

What is cellphone for 200?

I'm currently reading through the Time magazine in my spare time, and same with Infinite Jest.

And I like to take photos, there's nothing wrong with that. Obviously not photos of my fence though.

GTX 1060 just arrived this morning havent installed it yet

Missing some sort of cup holder. How do you keep your beer from spilling on it?

>Missing some sort of cup holder. How do you keep your beer from spilling on it?

How can you wait that long?! I would've installed it ASAP.
But I got no social life so... feel free to do whatever your want

nothing a little upkeep won't take care of. If you don't live like a slob and take care of your belongings it's not an issue

stop starting threads shitily and finish the magazine and or book. nerd. and that's the point of a battle station thread right? show off how interesting you are because you take pictures....even though it doesn't need to be there because as you said you don't take pictures of your fence. I want a fence picture right now to justify your douchebag-ness

No pets I assume? or?

It's 0338 where I live right now, it practically pitch black outside. I'm not taking a picture of my fence.

And anyway, I've got no where else to put my camera. So why not put it on my desk which has lots of space?

And also, Infinite Jest is like a thousand pages long user, that's a long book.

waiting for a techy mate to install it for me ive got far too much invested in this machine to fuck it up doing it myself im a retard with these things

cant wait to finally be able to play games properly though!

you mean to say, if you don't live with pets and or have carpet. douche. slob on my balls you high and mighty fag, you have a stupid case....sike I'm just jelly it's pretty cool

5 lizards, all live in seperate tanks downstairs so they really can't do anything to the pc. Not allowed to have dogs or cats in our condo

Used to have a much more enclosed case when I lived with my parents. Changed over to this open one about a month back because it looked like fun and honestly keeps all my pc components like 20% cooler

whelp then ya fucked up bruv, nothing to do now but smash the camera on the laptop , throw them both out the window and slam the book shut around your balls

Proof of Gizzards

Okay I'll get right on it. I'll report back when I've destroyed $1500 worth of equipment, and my balls.

lizards are for nerds! ya nerd!

user what are you doing. It's literally the easiest fucking thing possible.

You take it out of the box, removing anything covering the GPU, then you literally. And I mean L I T E R A L L Y just push it into the corresponding motherboard socket until you heard a click, then you plug in the wire from the PSU into the GPU.

That's it user. That's literally it.

your tiny speakers are triggering me

does nobody like their music LOUD? with a flat response? how the artists intended it?

yeah kind of am, can't argue with that

no one cares how much you spent, you narcissist idiot. now you're tasked with just burning your whole house/apartment down and starting over.

invest in a decent monitor

Dumdundum

Cuties! Do they get much traction
on the tile? Looks slippery

i know im being a retard user but i invested everything into this machine/speakers, ive buffed electronics before i have a rather bad history of doing stupid shit

tbh this is from my misses attic its probably from the early 00's

its like a tech graveyard up there

>David foster wallace
Faggot

I wanted to see what the /lit/ meme was all about.

He's really not bad at all, user. Just a little autistic.

hey man, those late 90's harman kardon speakers put out quite the punch. Although I recently changed them out for a better altec lansing system with a sub

thanks! They have little sharp nails, and the tiles are hard vinyl so they can kind of dig in to them. The only one who has a problem is the old big guy pictured. He lost most of his fingernails before I adopted him (improper care from previous owner) so his tank is very flat without any climbing shit so he doesn't hurt himself

Simple station also my workshop, where I repair all electronics stuff

shitty setup coming through

Masturbatory trash

nice phantom. love that case

what case is that? Looks pretty cool. has an overwatch vibe to it...

How can lack of proper care make them lose their nails?

i feel like we probably have different definitions of "quite the punch"

cool lizardbros though

both from ikea left side one is called markus or something?

Yep a good case, just enough space for all HDD

What does your dad do for a living?

DIY-PC Zondda orange and white comes in a good range of colors.

It's so empty and void of joy.

WTF

>Turn off PC
>Plug in GPU into PCIe slot
>Attach power cable if needet
>Attach your monitor to your new GPU
>Boot PC
>Download and install driver
>Done

Leopard geckos need 3 caves (or 'hides') in their terrariums. One hot (with a heated floor), one cool, and one that is humid.
The humid hide is overlooked by many Leo keepers but they're essential for healthy shedding. The more humid the skin, the easier it will come off. If the skin on their fingers is too dry, it will constrict the ends and kill the tips of their fingers, i.e: the ends of their fingers will literally fall off.

pic related - look at tywin's hands, they have curved nails. and if you look back at you'll see that stan's fingers are all nubby

>2017
>be me
>be a remedial

thats literally how it is user

im sorry to disappoint

Like I said in another post, after getting bored/growing out of video games, I threw out my dual monitors, tower PC, and gaming peripherals.

I guess my joy went away with my equipment.

Yo, what's your desk? Looks sick, and I am in need of a good desk.

yeah probably lol. Not to say I don't care about sound - better speakers on other side of room
sorry for shit quality

McAfee and webroot anti virus.. both of those do almost nothing to save your computer.

What the fuck is that mouse placement?

not buying it

I wish I knew, sorry man - bought it off of Craigslist from some dude for $30. Can't find any manufacturer info on it

WHAAaAttt????

Just plug that bitch in dude.
Line up the gpu with the mobo pci
plug in 8 pin power connector
plug in monitor
done

Its literally the easiest thing to install in a desktop

Fuck u too.
Thanks for replying though. :)

nevermind dude, here you go - found it on google in like 10 seconds by typing 'l shaped glass desk' lol
amazon.com/Altra-Furniture-Glass-L-Shaped-black/dp/B01LI0LNAQ?psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B01LI0LNAQ

do yourself a favor and get a wooden desk

mouse at armrest level, keyboard slightly higher. I am used to that, that is why I build it that way.

dope keyboard

i wanted to get a proper keyboard/synth/tone generator but i had to settle for a lowly MIDI controller

probably gunna save up for a Virus TI some time soon though.

shit rez phone cam is shit

We have that same Hydra statue. My alcoholic father in law bought it for my wife.

jesus fucking christ

Its to only stuff that I have on the desktop.