Why aren't you at work or school right now?

Why aren't you at work or school right now?

cus im a neet

Day off work fag

Don't have a job. Don't go to school.

Just got off work, I work overnight.

severely disabled. only right arm and neck/head moves.

nights

Lot Lizard?

To busy fucking your mom

Still can hold beggars cup confirmed

Why the fuck do you want to know op

blood suckers

mom won lottery, I'm taken care of.
hbu

enjoy

suffered a stroke and am on pt until i can walk...so im a neet

what was cause, ooc

Nice. More of her?

I am at school
just beating my dick in the bathroom

I am, I'm on break.

>Electrician

Off Mondays.

Distributing pharmaceuticals

>filename

Gloryhole?

is that code for drug dealing, or legit? if so, congrats, pretty good money in that i hear. is it true some of you swipe xannies and replace with sugar pills?

I AM in school

Sitting on my ass in the shop waiting for bossman to come back watching ATHF. Don't have any real work to to today unless I want to get a jump on a fence we're making.

can't find a job. law degree too...

throw something at the landwhale

Week off school baby

flash cards/10

Because I'm doing both.

I don't have a job and I am joining the French foreign legion in about a month I just finally applied for my passport today that's why I'm not at work or school

Bullies, bullies everywhere. 4chanization of the world. Just waiting till it passes by.

because my employer went bankrupt, making me a 48yo NEET.

I've got the day off lad! Feelsgoodmang. Busted my ass everyday last week. Got today and tomorrow off awoooooo. Time for some drug and Sup Forums / netflickz. Why the fuck aren't you at work or school nigger knocker?

I think you meant to say you're going to try and join. You can still get cut if you're not in.

Skipping school

You'll never make it through basic. Just give up on that now and get a fucking job.

Still recovering from the war, 15 years later.

Week off school

No I am going to join and I am going to go rouge failure is not an option but thanks for the attention

Noice. Whatcha studying? You gettin high fam?

> Projecting

You don't get the joke, do you?

Chequed

its 5pm and im done working for today

I am at work nigger. I'm just on break for a moment.

Home sick today - actually sick

Going Rogue lol? What do you think this is? The 1930s?

Rouge is French for red its legion terminology for passing selection faggot

Cuz i dont go to school and my shift starts at 4

Obviously you have no Idea what joining the FFL entails, faggot. If this nigger doesn't have a job right now, and is at home shitposting on Sup Forums, you really think he'll be able to meet the physical and mental requirements AND learn French in 90 days? Kek. Put that bong down Billy

because i am trying to distract myself from how bad i am failing my online classes.

Funny you pick a picture of her.
I'm schizophrenic and grew up beleiving that men are less important than men, as that is the norm.
So now that i have some money saved up i don't have to worry about working RIGHT NOW.

I will in a few months, but i have a good resume and don't have to worry about it.

>So, yes. Technically, He kind of does.

What the shit are you on about lad?

I don't think it's possible to project more than you are. I'm in great shape with a BMI under 25 and I've been learning French for the last month it's actually pretty easy. Being in shape and learning French are the two easiest parts of this. Knowing you won't see your family for at least 5 years is the hard part to swallow but this is what I have chosen to do.

coz im in the El corte ingles plz cat bcn BITCH

beacause im a neet looser

You are dumb as fuck.

>joining a military division in a country whose flag is all white.

Lmao just Kys dude

Lol you're just mad that I will only have to drop my FAMAS once cuckyboy

I work weekends and am waiting for college class to start

I am at work rn. Just spend all day on Sup Forums

You shitbirds will never understand the meaning of military and war until you get there.

i admire your honesty

You can't see what i'm talking about?
Men have less value in what society thinks of them. I'm taking a break from work not because i've been working for about 20 years, even being 29. (My parents were addicts and abuse so i had to pull their weight.)
I'm taking a break because despite that, i'm mentally ill.
Even now, i have people's faces pressed into the back of my head, screaming into my hair.
Then they stop that, and claw at my shoulders.
Every. Day.

So i don't want to work now, and i'm just taking a break on some savings.
>also, emma watson can fuck off.

Good luck at Devry

Lol alright since you threw the Famas in there I can see that you're an alright guy. Well shit dude good luck. By the time you get through basic and all that, you'll probably be issued an AR. I read that the French are getting pretty sick if the Famas

I work from home.

If it's quiet, I browse Sup Forums and occasionally post lewd pictures of my wife to pass the time

What do you do? Tech help?

I am sick as fuck. Throwing up and shitting pure liquid.

I don't think either of us claimed we did you stolen valor Internet marine faggot

software engineer

I imagine it feels an awful lot like getting shot at and plenty of that hot feeling you get when you think you might be about to get shot and also it probably feels like being under the control of something that isn't you but I know for sure that I don't know what it's really like I simply intend to find out

Thank you

This

snow day

Aids will do that to yuh

>neet thread
>No mention of tendies
>Ishygadiggydoo

I'm not stolen valor, I've seen some real shit. It all started with when I was a Chinese fighter pilot during the Punic Wars of 1722-1/2 where we bombed Mogadishu. Ruff stuff, man.
Some faggot asked if I meant Somalia but I had to correct his geometry.
It was the Asian subcontinent of Antarctica and it was swarming with Sioux warriors armed to the teeth with phasers. Sadly for those poor crackers, they got two scud missiles: fatman and little boy. Those torpedoes hit so hard we learned never to attack the tower of Giza so aggressively again.

Didn't enroll for spring Tech classes, and I work at a failing jewlry store that can barely work me, im paid under the table so no taxes. But I rarely get hours. I can't get a real job until this weed gets out of my system.

Cause I only work 8hours a day and I'm done for today..?

because my course doesn't cover mondays

>seinfeld.

It's the leaning tower of Gaza you utter retard

different time zone

cause im going to get a new debit after I lost mine. THEN to classes.

Drinkin' my coffee then heading in. Working from home a bit before I do. As long as I'm there before my 11:30 meeting nobody gives a fuck because my works all done and I work in software engineering.

YOU WEREN'T THERE!

>Georgefromseinfeldishygadiggieshisdooda.jpg

I am at work, I just work from home kek.

cause its fucking 5pm dude

ITT Tech is lucky to have yuh

Observed

im a hobo living in my car and go to work\school

Because class doesn't start for another couple of hours

newfag

School: My student loan defaulted after I lost my job in August so I can't return for my Masters any time soon.

Work: See above.

Still thinking about having that hiking accident.