Some people are just winners. They win it's what they do

Some people are just winners. They win it's what they do.

I call my own shots largely based on an accumulation of data

>Some people are just whiners. They tweet, it's what they do.
FTFY

They're all smiles. You're the one whining.

And sometimes those same winners cry to the government that they can't pay back the debt they've accumulated four times.

>They're all smiles.
Yep, they just love federal judges and the federal court of appeal at the moment. No whining or splenetic tweeting there, no sir, absolutely no constitutional challenge to the independence of the judiciary, as set out by the founding fathers. None whatsoever; all normal for any POTUS

That's called negotiating

The judicial system isn't supposed to have power over immigration matters. They will be dealt with.

It's called being a fucking asshole. People lost their shirts because he couldn't pay them what he owed them.

Don't worry buddy, you can still use Sup Forums after you get deported.

But they do have power over unconstitutional executive orders. And no, they won't. Not if you want to keep the constitution intact.

>thinks I'm in the USA
How sweet, an American.

The constitution actually gives Trump the power to stop immigration from anywhere.
Lol the left can't stand that a wholesome white male is such a winner. Sad!

Southern California is still part of the states, sadly.

That's called losing

Emperor Dons only flaw. He like the patriots

I was being sarcastic and riffing off Americans' (your) notorious isolationism and lack of international awareness

You mean the policies that used to make us the greatest country in the world? And will make us the greatest country again soon?

California should be return to Mexico

you're right

No, the fact that you are unaware that the world is a sphere, that there are timezones and peoples other than Americans

There's nothing wrong with having pride in your country cuck.

I know - and the guys in the picture you posted don't hold the important position of POTUS, they're just individuals

subtle difference between pride in your country and ignorance that other countries exist, cunt

s-stop using fake news!
that's our narrative!

That twitter won him the election. We are aware that other countries exist. We just prefer our own.

>That twitter won him the election
Sadly true. A stream of ill-informed and plain wrong "facts" were uncritically accepted by a large part of the American electorate. And don't forget the helping hand of the Russians, and the FBI re-opening the investigation with two weeks to go

Just because they went against the current Marxist narrative doesn't mean that they're wrong. You're just a brainwashed leftist.

The most chilling part of that is "Any negative polls are fake news".

He is unwilling to accept he might be wrong or that people could possible oppose him. Narcissism in the extreme. He has to "win", or be "the best" because his psyche demands it - a lot is down to his relationship with his father. He's got a really thin skin and fragile ego.

atually it is called fraud - Trump made 3.5 billion by going bankrupt and supposedly loosing a billion so he didn't have to pay income tax ever again. all legal loopholes then, now closed - if he did it now he would be where he deserves to be - jail.

he stole 3,5 billion form his investors. and the people who worked for him got stifffed and went unpaid.

the real question is how does so much slime fit into that small body?

He's right though most polls gave him less than a 2% chance of winning the presidency. They're fake.

>You're just a brainwashed leftist.
Actually I'm a critically-appraising Brit.

And that will make you uncomfortable, because if you're not for him, you must be against him, and therefore an enemy. I'm amazed you didn't accuse me of being a Muslim.

I think he was trolling. Can't be too sure these days but I'm pretty sure "fake news" argument is a meme now because of how ironic it sounds coming from either side.

Why do you anglos think you have the right to tell an American anything? My great grandfather was IRA because you fucks were occupying his country and raping the women. Stay out of our business anglo.

>They're fake
Again, there you go with the inflammatory, non-critical language.

They were wrong; that doesn't make them fake. There's a huge difference it suits the Trump camp to blur, because they want to cast doubt on the credibility of any opposition.

The narrative goes

"It's wrong, so it must be fake, so the source creates fake information so you can never trust the source on anything (unless I say you can on a specific item that supports me)"

>"Oh look! A non american who thinks he has a developed opinion about what's going on in america!"

You guys are adorable.

>Why do you anglos think you have the right to tell an American anything?
Free speech.
>My great grandfather was IRA because you fucks were occupying his country
so he was a terrorist who blew up innocent civilians. And it wasn't his country; the Six Counties wanted to stay British, and don't forget the religious sectarianism that was at the heart of the conflict.
>and raping the women
I think we'll need a citation on that one. And even if you find one, then don't forget to trot out the Battle of the Boyne in 1690 as it's so relevant, and Bloody Sunday. I'm a Brit. I've heard it all. I had friends in the Tavern in the Town in Birmingham.

What pisses me off the most is that he thinks cus he's British that his opinion is worth more. I'm in America because the Brits made Ireland inhospitable and now he's trying to tell me who I should elect to govern us.

>A non american who thinks he has a developed opinion about what's going on in america
You're right. I do. I also have the right to hold it. You, of course, are free to ignore it, or disagree with it (preferably evidence based). If I'm factually wrong, then educate me.

Not that you like actual facts in many cases.

lol pretty much. Every time one of these threads pop up theres like five or six "holier than thou" people from other countried who think that they know what the fuck is good for the countrymen of a country they've only ever seen pictures of.

You fucks starved 1.5 million farmers. It's water under the bridge but don't tell me what I should believe politically.

>now he's trying to tell me who I should elect to govern us
No, I've not said that. There you go with inventing strawmen to support your specious argument.

I'm expressing an opinion on the actions of the person you chose to elect as POTUS.

We also cleared out the highlands so the rich could farm sheep, brutally, suppressed the MauMau, carved up the middle east and had a hand in creating Israel, fucked around in Europe and had a hand in creating Belgium as a barrier between France and Holland, got rich on slavery, ruled a huge chunk of the globe, mainly by force, sold opium to the Chinese.....you want I should go on?

You just going to ignore your previous posts where you said that since I'm American I must be X and tried to claim that since your British that you understand the situation better?

I mean I have opinions about Katy Perrys tits but that doesn't mean I go getting all riled up on Sup Forums about them.

At the end of the day though, y'all don't have to live in this country every day, so you'll have to excuse those of us who feel like your argument holds little to no weight.

There are idiots on all sides of the political spectrum. There are people who still believe Donald Trump is a pedophile rapist because the leftist media riled them all up with bait and switch headlines, since a vast majority of people like to share articles on their social medias without ever actually reading them. There are also people who voted on Breit simply because the words used i the media scared them.

My point is, the majority of people are sheep, and the rest of the world plays them like a chess board. If they're too stupid to educate themselves then they deserve whatever they bring upon themselves.

Me personally, Im in support of anything that will slow the rapid growth in global population.

>but don't tell me what I should believe politically
You can believe what you want, but don't expect your beliefs not to be challenged if they're not evidence or fact based.

>your previous posts where you said that since I'm American I must be X and tried to claim that since your British that you understand the situation better
where did I post that? Please link

>I go getting all riled up on Sup Forums about them.
I'm not riled, although some answering me seem to be from the emotive language
>At the end of the day though, y'all don't have to live in this country every day, so you'll have to excuse those of us who feel like your argument holds little to no weight.
Fully understand and accept your point. My viewpoint is, by its very nature, remote and dependant on the information I receive.

You said that I don't understand the world outside of America because I must be ignorant. Read up.

still waiting for that link.

Or was that an alternative post you were referring to?

Honestly what won him the election is he went up against a trash candidate that the people didnt trust. Because people didnt trust her, her followers pulled all the stops to try and alienate those who didn't trust her by claiing it was because "Youre just scared of a woman president" or "If you voted for Trump youre saying youre okay with Rape Culture" bullshit.So naturally at exit polls people didnt say if they were voting for Trump and kept to themselves, and places like "Huffington Post" and "MSNBC" were like "This is going to be a blow out, no chance in hell will Trump win!" So manypeople who were on the fence about voting for Hillary were like "Well, since its gunna be such a huge blow out anyways I guess it doesnt matter" and they didn't go vote for her.

At the end of the day, the choice we were presented with was bullshit. The republican party really didnt bring their A game so it was easy for Trump to rise through the ranks, and the Dems decided that money was more important than the well being of the American Citizens, so they let Hillary buy her spot. So the choice was a dangerously stupid person, and a dangerously """"sneaky"""" person. I'd say we got off easy. At least now the feds wont come break down my door because I refuse a draft to go kill brown people so that the rich can continue to grow richer.

Where? please link (or if you can't, then give me the post number)

I must confess that, from across the pond, I was surprised that the two candidates were the best that America had to offer its people. But the leader of the free world chosen from what looked like a bunch of second-raters (from either side).

Mind you, with the home-grown crop we have I'm not one to brag we were any better.

Well yeah, thats because nobody REALLY chose Clinton. Basically, her VP pick used to be the head of the DNC, until he stepped down for "unknown reasons:" Debra Whitman or however her last name is spelled took her place, and as the leaked emails proved, she was basically the definition of a Hillary shill.

This wasn't a case of "The best America has to offer." It was a case of one guy who got lucky and a woman who had enough oney and influence to pay her way to her position. The 1% tried to fix this election, and they screwed up big time.

took HIS* place. my bad.

This is what is so interesting to me. The brainwashing of the left is so apparent now. Not that the right doesn't have the same issue, but the left, Jesus Christ.

ITT, libturd pant shitting intensifies :^)