Sup Forumsros how do I kill myself painlessly?

Sup Forumsros how do I kill myself painlessly?

Jump from a bridge

old age you pussy

I said painlessly

Get a girlfriend, and then you'll figure something out

like assisted suicide?

legit shoot yourself in the fucking brain
or exhaust

Get married. Smother your eventual hatred with food and alcohol. Die in 20 or so years. I've been married 28 years. This is a very very slow burn. I'm getting there though. Up to 375 pounds at 51 y/o.

Helium death

Don't do it, Phaedon!

Seesh

But potassium chlorate and mix a bunch with water and inject, painless.

Or cyanide

with pie

eat,fuck,drink,do drugs,party till you die...?

This.

>goodmorning sir,id like to buy some cyanide and some potassium chlorate please..

huh?

Honestly it's been fun getting to this point.

Shotgun... Blow your fucking head off. One lil squeeze and all your problems are splattered all over your whore moms house

thanks I'll try that

i rarely see anyone suggest this, but find a diabetic friend (type one preferably) and take at least 30ccs of insulin.

It might be a good idea to take nyquil or something that'll make you very drowsy. You don't want to start freaking out when you start feeling the odd sluggishness of low blood sugar. That should put you at least in an unwakeable coma

why have a painless death? it's the last thing you'll ever do so you may as well have some fun

Don't be retarded. You can get Potassium Chlorate as a supplement. It's usually prescription.

Don't be even more retarded and use it. Troll right here is trying to say it's painless. Potassium Chloride is used in lethal injections and without the other supplementing drugs, would hurt like a fucking bitch.

This. At least go out doing something fun. Robotrip. Buy a projector or something for your room and watch some dope shit while it all slowly goes away.

eat a puffer fish (fugu)

Kill a bunch of muslims and niggers then do a 360 and walk away off a high bridge.

This is an American website. Speak English overseas nigger.

Shit! This is a great idea. Kinda classy too!

He'd have to find a place to buy it first. Isn't it illegal in most states tho?

Hello trolling europoor.

Stream it live, and then just slice your head off

Don't be so negative. This is why we can't have nice suicides.

i guess it would not be that hard to get..i overlooked that though as i am eurotrash and ussually when i go fishing i catch two or three and just throw em back,,but from what ive researched its a pretty painless death..

heliuminformatic.jpg

make your own ricin and inhale a shitload

Seriously just do something easy overdose on Sleep meds.

Ambien and Restoril. Pick one. Take enough, go to sleep.

tried sleep meds, not painelss and no death

Stream it, atleast someone will remember you, you fucking loser

what did you do? take two or three??

Obviously not enough dude.
Mix that shit with alcohol and you should definitely be asleep before you feel asphyxiation.

Only if you do the same faggot

Masturbate to death

life is good you huge pink fluffy faggot,lord and master of all that is faggoty...try to enjoy it,try to turn things around,,just try,,before you go offing your self,,

An oldie but a goodie

I ain't no pussy like you, so come on, let's have a party

Do it like the former leader of Germany...
Cyanide and gunshots

Buy helium tank and some equipment so you can breath it in with a mask(I dont know the english word for it), and put it on and just breath, you will by passing out from oxygen deprivation, or if you have a car you can do the old exhaust through the window trick.

Satan trips command it. Live life faggots.

/sage

no it is not

This is a troll, pussy wont do it

Depending on your tolerance for over the counter stuff it could be painful.

Honestly the large amount of insulin is your best bet. There's no pain (other than using the needle, but if your friend has the pen thing it's virtually painless. It's a tiny prick in the stomach or thigh) and dose up.

You just really want something that'll guide you threw the woosey period. It's like being drunk but at least for us we know what's going on. So do a robotrip or maybe take 4 nyquil, just enough to get you drowsy and sleepy, and you'll pass right through it into a coma.

Is that how you justify your decision to get married and have kids?

lol threw. sorry *through

it can be

Agreed

then tell me how

Stop being a faggot. You really want me to tell you how to win life?

I already attempt to do that everyday

yes

Go to a place that allows assisted suicide, but why kill yourself without any meaning to it? If you're suicidal, join the military and take out as many terrorists as you can before you die.

You'll live for something, and you'll die for something.

1. Get a job.
2. Start working out 5 days a week.
3. Start eating good, healthy food, cut out soda and trash.
4. Stop browsing Sup Forums.
5. Stop masturbating.
6. Invest in nice clothes
7. Invest in facial hygiene products and such.
8. Set up goals and plans on how to achive them.
9. Stick to the plan.

If you follow these steps for 1 year you will see how your life have improved, but you probably wont do it because your a faggot.

yeah cause I can totally get a job without qualifications
and with no money from a job I can't do the rest

This is bullshit- I did this and here I am, two years later trying to figure out how to kill myself. Not OP

If you really want a job you can get one, if you dont care what it is, something is better than nothing, stop being such a spoiled faggot.

I started working when I was 15 with washing dishes, and when I was 19 I moved to the neighboring country and started working as salesman, trust me you can find a job if you really try.

doo da bang bang

a shitty job would make me even more suicidal
your anecdotal success story means absolutely nothing

Then kill urself faggot.

U got 2 swalow da poo poo

Jump off something really tall

I'm gonna give you a reason to live, user. Are you ready for it?

You're inventing obstacles and putting them in the way, stop being a faggot and get a job.