How is the the new DLC?
Might pirate it.

in my opinion, no, it's a classic paradox fake-DLC who could easily be a patch

just download it and judge by yourself

Post your Große

>play 2500 hours
>complain it is BORED now

it's still a great game though

Lots of people complain about the expansion being too fantasy focus, but IDK I'm having a blast with it.

I became the head of Hermetic society, then invited a group of fellow scholars to my castle, and together we invented the first firearm in the world!

I agree with this
their selling DLC is too much

whats this game
is it civ?

Age of Empires

betting that Göthicismus isn't in it despite it being Swedish

Crusade kings 2
select one noble family and prosper it in medieval western

>jewish education
back to auschwitz with you

I still cant play this, even as some ibeian king.

do you play age of empires, roni

You can turn off the supernatural events before starting a game

Here's my Großehittitium

>t. never played Age of Empires II

ah, i saw the advertisement of that game on steam's top page. thx

And here's my GrosseRomium

What mod?

i have played all 3 parts of it
wolololo

Almost forgot my GrossPolonium

Lux Invicta

>paracucks games

so autistic game
this game is cannot be played without purge while paradox aim to political correctness

>You can literally enslave or purge them
>cuck

What did he meant with this?

>Hamburg
wtf? free city my ass

wtf how good at squinting are gooks to see anything in this picture

>buying a dlc to turn it off

you're dumb m8

The artifacts inventory alone would be worth it, but I'm waiting until the next discount week to buy it.
Also societies don't exist for the sole purpose of supernatural events.

>Korean game

The societies are currently pretty shittily implemented, you get absolutely no bonuses or events for being a leader, you can't ask favours from those of lesser rank etc. only the satanists/assassins have those sort of options and even then you don't have to be the leader.

question lads, do you think that my old as fuck PC can run EU4 if it can already run CK2?
I really wanna try it out.

what game is this?

HoI4 probably, though why anyone would play that is beyond me

how is it even possible to have such a small screen

because it's fun

From what I've read it just seems like a neutered HoI3, and even HoI3 suffers from the fact that there's really no skill involved (and the roleplaying is very limited compared to CK/EU/Stellaris)

>hurr filthy casuals

g-game?

I have faith that the mods I usually play with will manage to implement its mechanics and do something good.
I almost never play the vanilla game anymore

Also here's my ebin grossPiratium
Just look at dem levies

I only play MP so I can't rely on mods to make the game good

TERA, but most Korean MMO have lolis anyway.

Upgrade that pirate den to max and fuck your way though westeros

and that charactor may be played by fat belly middle-age

I already did. Managed to kidnap Aegon's only son and marry him to my daughter matrilinearly

Pretty impressive if you did that on ironman mode

plebs, darkest hour is much more rewarding

That is indeed gross.

not really, the whole game is just random luck. Be unlucky, get shit monarchs and events and you'll just get some mediocre shit. Be lucky, get a PU with a good ally, and you're set for the game. The whole game is 90% luck, 10% knowing how to exploit the shitty AI. Paradox games are absolute trash. Interactive atlas, paint simulator.

what is this game

ck2

Luck just like real life

>swedish dev
>sweden is overpowered in every game for no reason
hate this unironically desu

I approve of this GroBBohemiums Reich

nice meme

R8 my Fascist Cuba Sup Forums

EU4 needs 'commit a genocide' option.

That's basically what Cultural conversion is desu.

delete this

I think the base game is. pirate all the dlc though. fucking paying $200 for all that shit

r8

how did you get so many pops?

>Nothing that fleshes out the feudal hierarchy, Knights don't exist in any real sense. Any bumfuck idiot can lead an army
>Pope is just a figurehead, doesn't actually own the Church's in your kingdom proper like he should.
>Very few events to simulate cultural diffusion and mergers, meaning that by 1453, even starting in 1066 with William winning, most of England will still be Anglo Saxon instead of English.
>Cultures themselves are boring as fuck and don't provide anything besides minor bonuses and cultural retinues that are 99% useless. (Unless you're Norse which is OP as shit)
>Catholics in Ireland, Italy, and Sweden are all the same despite large amounts of historical evidence detailing heavy Syncratism with local pagan beliefs.

Yet we need to add more magic and meme secret societies like fucking Paganism. Fucking Paraducks

>Paganism
Satanism*

Immigration, plus I own all of the Philippines, Korea, and parts of China.

Here's the final score.

>Korea, and parts of China.
don't ever respond to me or my country again

the best part of this was pic rel

slava

Let's not forget that
>Game is called CRUSADER Kings
>The Crusades still don't really work (when a crusade is called is pretty much reliant on chance, there's always one kingdom founded rather than a plurality of crusader kingdoms that cooperate for survival, crusaders for Jerusalem always involve fighting against a bumfuck huge Seljuk sultanate that never collapses, Islam is broken to the point where even the devs flat out said they won't bother fixing it anymore)
>They keep adding meme expansions like Sunset Invasion, Rajas of Poo in Loo and now a fucking fantasy magic DLC.

Between the deteriorating quality of CK2 DLC and the HoI series, I honestly believe Paradox has given up on making good games. I've played HoI 4, HoI 3 and DH (in that order) and I honestly believe that the HoI got worse over time. They went from a solid game with some grating but forgivable flaws (DH) to utter autismo mode (HoI 3) to a WW2 map painting simulator (HoI 4).

>Blobbing this irresponsibly

I needed the coal m8s, srry. Cuba must be strong to resists Burger Imperialism.

Just build liquor factories senpai.

10/10 would berry

ayyyyy

That doesn't look like the base game. What mod is this?

>"""game"""

>>"""game"""

Finally started up that Bavandids campaign, la's. The new secretly profess faith option makes it easy as hell, which isn't surprising given that you start with a 6 province duchy with claims on your weaker neighbour and that Moslems can conquer single provinces with no cooldown and a reasonable mana cost. It's 848 and I've founded my Persian kingdom, now all I've got to do is keep the peace between my mixed Zoroastrian and Moslem subjects and keep my butthurt Zoroastrian kin from assassinating all of my sons on one hand and my Moslem vassals from converting all of my Zoro provinces. Though I know the entire realm will turn Zoroastrian through and through as soon as I revert. Love the retinue nerf, even though my exploitation of giving my successor silk route provinces and inheriting them with the crown, thus bypassing the trade post limit, has left me with enough money to hire a fuck you 10,000 man doomstack of Turkish horse archer when need be. Will keep on going at least until Khan shows up, though his performance may turn out to be underwhelming, depending on how well the Tocharians weather the years.

Ok, I got bored of Victoria2
Is there anything better?

Your bulging brainsack must be too big for Paradox games. I suggest a Total War title for more dynamism.

>tfw I buy all the EU4 DLC when it's on sale
>tfw want to buy CK2 and all the DLC but it would literally be like 120 dollars even if everything was 75% off

I'll keep buying EU4 DLC because I'm in too deep now but fuck the eternal swede and his Jewry.

youtu.be/z2ZkO8CclhI

Like all Paradox games, only the base game is worth purchasing and the rest pirate.

신 포피 어케얻음

Almost finished. Haven't played the game for like 2 whole years.