Do you think they fell in love IRL?

Do you think they fell in love IRL?
Maybe even fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/news/734278/john-krasinski-responds-to-jenna-fischer-s-comments-about-jim-and-pam-s-office-love
youtube.com/watch?v=CUXdC2fQ9jQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know one of them did

No. They may have fucked but I'm guessing he was roofied.

I'm sure they fucked plenty

No she's just desperate.

Why is she so cute bros its not fair

He's married to Emily Blunt. What would he want with that old hag?

Hes got his hands right on the booty

Maybe he hates his kids bunny

what happened to jennaposting bros?

>inb4 jimmy russels

If you haven't seen it, here's the awkward response to this question.

eonline.com/news/734278/john-krasinski-responds-to-jenna-fischer-s-comments-about-jim-and-pam-s-office-love

Fischer explained..."There's like a real part of me that is Pam and a real part of him that's Jim and those parts of us were genuinely in love with one another. But in real life we aren't totally Pam and totally Jim, so in real life we're not the perfect match…he was like a type of spouse that I had for a long time, he was my partner and we will always be close because of it."

Krasinski told The Daily Beast with regards to the actress' earlier stance on Pam and Jim. "I think that was wildly misquoted or taken out of context. I'm sure she was trying to say something nice about how genuine that acting relationship was, of bringing a relationship that became popular onscreen. I think we both feel it's such an honor to be a part of that relationship. As far as how she was quotes about saying we were 'genuinely in love,' I think that was taken wildly out of context and I feel bad for her."

Ouch.

She was elite in her prime.

>I feel bad for her

Daaammmn. That's harsh. Surprised feminists weren't all immediately creating a ruckus over this.

Looks like a genuine 6/10

>elite

you look like a genuine faggot

What does Sup Forums think about buff Jim?

I know Jenna Fischer's nephew and according to him it's pretty well known in their family that she has it for John Krasinski

Do you think she looks back at these pictures and masturbates?

You look like a genuine beta.

You guys think Emily is the jealous type?

Yup. I bet her husband knows that he will never live up to John and it makes him a beta in the relationship, which makes Jenna wish her husband were dead even more

I'd hit it

>so i saw another tweet from Jenna today John!
>Emily please.. i've tried ignoring her! she wont leave me alone
>you know im gonna have to step on your balls for disobeying me John..

If they ever remade fatal attraction she would play the inamorata
savage af

She doesn't even consider her a threat.

You can tell from the gag reels that he just politely tolerates her and that she is smitten with him. It's a bit uncomfortable to watch

seriously how can jenna even hope to compete? I kind of feel sorry for her, Emily shits all over her in every way

"Hot girls" like this can easily be more jealous than a girl like Jenna, for the fact that they would be so embarrassed that someone who is "ugly" can steal something from them. It would turn their world upside down

>buff

convinced yet?

>the look in his eyes
She's got a gun in his back

That picture should have a BROWNED logo on it

jesus christ

his face either says
>please god don't let emily see this
or
>send help
it's probably both

why the fuck do you have "hot" in quotations nigger. Thats Emily Fucking Blunt. If she says she wants to shit in your mouth you open you mouth and thank her when shes done. Thats how fucking hot she is.Dont fucking use quotation marks when talkng about her

Jenna is way more attractive then her. Sorry, bud.

>"i feel bad for her"

>elite

this was like a decade ago also dress emily up in the same outfit and jenna would be crying in the corner

i bet you live in the mid west

dorky, clean or beardy, i'd take him in any form.

>you will never be married to Emily blunt
how do you live with it brahs?

I live in Los Angeles. It's tiring seeing bimbo after bimbo like Blunt try so hard to fit in. Jenna maintained that cute-girl next door look. Blunt looks like your typical Instagram whore. I bet you guys were the same fuccbois who though Megan Foxx was hot as well.

aw that's harsh :(
also
>james rustle

You fucking cunt, if you were in front of me i would punch you in the face. Emily Blunt is the classiest fucking beauty of all time , and looks nothing like an IG whore. Ur Jenna is a fat ofer the hill cow with zero sex appeal go masturbate toher silly face and fat rolls somewhere else, and never fucking disrespect emily fucking blunt agian u dumb bitch

>emily blunt
>a bimbo
>comparing megan foxx to her
it's time for you to leave

hahaha kid I'd fucking push you up against the wall haha. Emily is as common as can be. I can go to a pub and pull girls that look much better than her. Jenna is real. She'd take care of you and smother you with love. Blunt probably cheats on her John. She's a piece of fucking trash /spit

he has the button-like nose of a pussy and will never be able to look intimidating

hi jenna!

jenna pls go

I like jenna better too
At least in her prime

jenna r u ok?
do you need medical attention?

So this is what it's like to be a female cuck

Hnng
She makes me feel and horny at the same time

Dang

he's just being coy
he tweeted it ffs

Last of Us movie when?

Jenna is that somewhat attractive girl you liked in HS

fucking dropped

>tfw you will never cuck a qt girl that has a crush on you

>small caliber ar is bad
>larger caliber ar's are ok
is that liberal logic?

>tfw Jenna imagines her current husband is Krasinski whenever they have sex
>tfw they only have sex with the lights off
You will never be this cucked

Please dont stop this amazing thread.

Is there more proof of fischer's love for krasinski?

Liberals have no logic when it comes to guns. It's all about what scares them.

oh my friend there is so much more..

A real 'liberal' would have no opposition to firearms.

There was this other picture in which she was posting on all his twitter posts. Although I don't know how real it was.

It was borderline obsessive.

I bet Emily and John prank call her when they're drunk and fucking each other other

>tfw you will never call up jenna trying to contain your orgasms while getting blown by emily
WAKE ME UP

I fucking hate all of you for ruining Jenna Fischer for me

Ran out of jokes. We need another female cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=CUXdC2fQ9jQ

Why is she such a cheeky lad bros?

Oh they definitely fucked

They fucked for sure. She fell in love, he didn't.

tfw no Jan gf to openly mock your performance

I would give my left nut just to wake up next to a sleeping Pam

It's fun user. It's truly satisfying if you have a cold heart.

rolling for Phyllis

1, 5, or 7 please

I want the 8 bad. I'll take 0 though

WINNING

kek

You guy already know i'm getting the best one

John has some sexy ass hands

Poo in loo pls

I Need some Rashida Jones pussi asap

creed get

K

rolling for best grill