Asian here

Asian here.

I'm sick of Asian females preferring other races above us. It's disgusting to see all these loser white guys taking the AF.

We need to become masculine and strong and ditch these racist bitches. They even prefer Blacks or Indians over us.

I say we start with AMWF, the best pairing that creates the most superior offspring.

We look better than those cumskins and can conquer the white woman!

If you're an Asian bother and want to join our fight hit me up at /r/aznidentity or /r/goldenrace!

Taking pictures like that with that shit haircut I see why asian hoes duck your goofy ass

lol stay mad cumskin
I fucked more white women than you ever will

Asians are genetically inferior, once you reach your teens you don't produce enough testosterone to compete with the western world. Stick to doing math.

>they're stealing my wymnnnns

>>>>

You have to go back

It's because you care more about modifying a piece of shit 4 banger instead of ravaging some sweet asian poon. Fuck off you lightweight beta faggot.

Come to KTown and say that in my face you Internet warrior. Just some mad whiteboy that can't take the truth.

Say that to my face, I dare you cracker.

how to get women

>don't be embarrassingly poor
>know how to cook
>have a sense of humor
>have a personality beyond blaming other people for your problems

>I fucked more white women than you ever will

so what's the point ?! you complain about asian bitches getting fucked by white/black/indian males but you keep fucking white meat. wtf is wrong with you ?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Stay mad at the Japanese and stop fusing your stinky cuisine with mexican food.

^This
i didn't know a bitch would get along with pussy either

Lol it's ez, I just give em the "your always right" and that works

Because WMAF is white supremacy. AMWF is anti-racist and all those other bitches rather fuck Blacks and Indians than us Asians.

Korean men are fat therefore low testosterone levels

As a white guy who has fucked many asian chicks I can tell you that you're going about this all wrong. Everything in that pic is the exact opposite of what asian chicks want.

>Asian females preferring other races above us
thats because you've got dmall sick

Yellow Vienna sausages

Wait a second....the fuck you mean asian females prefer indians (asians) over asians?
Moving past that shit... did you actually see a japanese/ chinese/ thay chick with an indian?

>it's not racist when i'm on top

yeah sure asian boy

OK whiteboy. You see that I lift on that pic.
Fuck off cracker. Pic is masculine af that's all what women want. muh dick

>be me
>be azn
>come out to family
>lots of yelling
>tell them I already invited my boyfriend over for dinner and they need to behave
>boyfriend rings bell
>go get it
>he comes in
>6'1, blond hair, blue eyes, body builder, er doctor
>my mother who had just told me I was bringing shame to the family was laughing and telling my boyfriend how nice it was too meet him
>told me in chinese "he's so nice"

fucking chinks.

Just another self hating AF. Nothing new Anna Lu.

Ok, faggot. Keep banging retarded white chicks. In the mean time, I'll keep stealing your asian women. Stay mad.

LOL white woman are on top of the food chain. You just can't get white pussy ahahaha hahahahahah

You look like a cumrag magazine cover for faggots. Your hipster hair doesn't help either. No wonder yellow bitches won't fuck you.

Being overly aggressive to compensate for having rice where your dick is supposed to go?

You really should try asian pussy, user. Once you do, there's no turning back. Feminism has ruined white chicks.

What glory hole do you attend to?

Feminism is good. You're just a loser who can't score whites.
muh dick

Sounds like you're the racist one

>Feminism is good
1/10 bait

Well?!?! Stop having tiny little rice-dicks and maybe it won't be a problem

Fucking chinos

wtf is wrong with his neck

Fuck if you believe woman belong in the kitchen you white loser

I have never, in my entire life, seen an asian lady with a black man
you aren't getting any because you look like a fuck boi

No, idiot....feminism is a word that was hijacked by man-hating cunts.

The CORRECT word is: EGALITARIANISM....which actually DOES mean "equality"

Not lifting heavy and trying to bank on a rice diet and "martial arts"

Being some mexican's bitch-boy is a marital art, not a martial art.

can't even grow facial hair. I know a couple of Asian guys with facial hair transplants.

You mean bred out the Asian? White women are already lightening up the blacks with their halfies. In no time everyone will be whiter and every dark skin and yellow skin will be extinct.

Yeah...this is you...
Let's see a timestamp cunt.
I dont wanna hear the usual "why should i faggot I don't need to prove shit"

Not a bad bait try tho

so close

I'm a tall white guy 7 or 8/10 I wanna go to Asian countries and fuck Asian bitches, what country are you from OP?

He's from LA. Mexicans are picking off their womyns like fruit in Ktown. That's why he's salty.

Hah. How can any human being be this insecure?!

How is this even slightly believable as far as that pic is who he actually is...the duck is wrong with you...

lol no Asian woman is attracted to beaners. What planet are you on?

Asian here, OP youre a fag, that's why women flock to whitey. I'm a winner, in litterally everything I do.
Let me guess, you are not native asian? So you're a cucked version of our superior race?

Hah...i said duck and not fuck...

checked

Why are all your last names Kim? Assuming you are korean

This. If you go around crying like a little bitch that women don't love you then they certainly will not love you. If all Asian men would become cry babies like you, BLM or /r/asianmasculinity no woman would ever want to fuck us...

OP you are embarrassment to Asian men and men in general.

I'm pretty sure OP is a white guy.