Pennsylvania thread. Let's go

Pennsylvania thread. Let's go

You need to post something if you want others to aswell

If you were actually from PA, you'd be so ashamed of it you wouldn't share anything.

Fuck you pa is a great state

PA is nothing but trailer park after trailer park once you leave the two main cities. Don't count Harrisburg as it's the trash capital.

Erie reporting in

Lancaster reporting in

Annie W Erie. Post more erie

Btw, this is Greencastle reporting in. Population ~4000, a third of the housing is in dire need of refurbishing and another third lives in trailers. Go 10 minutes south into MD and the trailers disappear, but then again you have horrid places filled with ghetto trash in their mini-cities.

Nice feet

PA sluts like to give rimjobs.

PA sluts are obsessed with mens assholes, I can testify.

more and details

Total slut for bbc. Delco sissy white boy.

gtfoh

My personal little fuckslut. Make her eat my ass a few times a week. Not much else to tell.

more of her?

no joke found nudes on user-ib of a girl I was in love with back in school. never saved the pictures and there's no archive for user-ib. I'm sick about it.

some user-ib threads are archived. depends on when it was posted, and may be harder to find without at least one pic from the thread, but some are around.

anyone got more of her?

thread's pretty dead

Fairly representative of PA.

what's that, a faggot from Broomall? Stop the presses

this state is awful. that's why we are on Sup Forums

goes to West Chester U I hear

greencastle bro, got kik? hmu bb34127. i have pics to trade.

Sounds like Florida.

Pittsburgh reporting in.

I'm sitting in my office bored as fuck

how do I get a bullshit job like yours

scranton area. your typical Sup Forums lurking CD sissy looking to play - kik marwrio

York. kik PA.user.717

Lehigh Valley is better than the major cities.

Go to college for environmental science and put yourself in debt for a degree and knowledge that you don't ever use

717 Middletown reporting