Met a trap on CL

>Met a trap on CL
>had sex, feelsgoodman.jpg
>hook up a few more times
>says she wants to be my gf and do public shit
>dontknowifwant.jpg
>say no but agree to add her on FB as friend (looks passable)
>couple months later she wants to make it official
>no.jpg
>says i'm just using her
>i apologize and tell her i need more time
>says she will message my friends on facebook to explain
>ohgodnopleaseno.jpg
>got a text from one of my fb friends last night with just the word "LOL"
>shitting bricks right now as my trap wont pick up her phone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trap
>she
kys you actual fag

CL?

LOL isn't a word. It's an acroynm you fucking mong.

Wow trans people want the decency to not be outed but out you just like that?
Smh
Don't be like mac from its always sunny, fuck the tranny and own up to it I guess

cocklovers

>CL?
cumlobster

Craig's list. American online shopping directly from sellers. A place for legal prostitution if you use your words carefully. Full of trashy """women""" and creepy old men.

well OP you fucktaco, what did you think was going to happen?

stop being a little bitch and admit what you are, a faggot, nothing wrong with that

oh that's just some weirdo I met at the bar, jealous I wouldn't fuck. boom the trap has no proof you fucked and your friends will thing he's a wirdo

So you havent considered this situation as a possible outcome, and now youre looking to avoid consequences where as you said yourself - shit already hit the fan? Just how retarded are you? KEK! There is a lesson to be learned here, try and dont fail at this too

oh well, time to post nudes

ya blew it

OP HERE:
>fuck the tranny and own up to it I guess
That's not an option, I need a fail-safe excuse.

>oh that's just some weirdo I met at the bar, jealous I wouldn't fuck. boom the trap has no proof you fucked and your friends will thing he's a wirdo
I think she has a recording on her phone of me sucking her cock

>So you havent considered this situation as a possible outcome
I was horny, the sex was easy as she was very clingy. I didn't think I could lose

>oh well, time to post nudes
She's got worse of me doing stuff to her so i dont want this to escalate

Say it randomly added you.
Edit screencaps of chat with this trap.
Put in text that the trap says "I wanna meet you", "I love how pretty you are, and show you denying this person. Use it as a means to show the people it tells that the trap if just fucking with you for denying it.

>sucking her cock
oh god my sides

kys

HAHAHAHA!

>clingy
>I didn't think I could lose
fucking wot m8

You might as well admit to being a faggot, or at least bi. Living a lie sucks.

Then she blew it

stop referring to him as she, do yourself a favour.

Jesus stop being a little pussy and date them you fucking tard. You're such a special little guy that you can't handle shit? Don't fuck shit up that you obviously want cause you're worried about what people will think. Are you in fucking High School? Your friend already said LOL you can stop shitting yourself and grow some balls now.

>Met a trap on CL

Actually, it's an initialism, you fucking mongoloid.

this, don't be a puss-ass. If you like person and the sex why the fuck as you concerned? If you only like the sex and not the person tell her clearly and with an articulate reason that you aren't going to date her.

thats some fucking screencap shit
>sucking her dick
lel

you're an asshole, OP.

Post some pics so we can see how hot she is.

More like

he blew it....

>You might as well admit to being a faggot, or at least bi. Living a lie sucks.
If my friends and family found out I like cawk, I would have to kill myself. Like immediately.

>stop referring to him as she, do yourself a favour.
Gender != Sex, learn the difference. Sex is what you biologically are, gender is how you identify in society. Traps are biologically male but think, act, look and live like females.

>Jesus stop being a little pussy
I'm not ready to be called a fag by people I actually care about.

>If you like person and the sex why the fuck as you concerned?
The stigma that comes with it, people are too judgemental. Take for instance this piece of art: youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M

>Traps are biologically male but think, act, look and live like females.
traps aren't trans. stop calling her that.

>Gender != Sex, learn the difference. Sex is what you biologically are, gender is how you identify in society. Traps are biologically male but think, act, look and live like females.

lmao

>If my friends and family found out I like cawk, I would have to kill myself. Like immediately.
Then they aren't actually your friends. And give your family a chance, you might be surprised.

If you didn't want to be treated like a disgusting faggot then you shouldn't do disgusting faggoty things.

Regular gay men are treated with dignity and respect because they're not pathetic sluts, you however are a pathetic slut.

They won't hate you for being a fag, they will hate you for being a filthy slut with no morals.

Congratulations, you're the reason people hate fags.

Let's see a picture of her

>>Met a trap on CL

why the fuck this board is full of gay OPs?

lmfao

Then you're a little pussybitch and you always will be. Not ready to be called a fag. smdh, you sure you're not the one thats a girl?

Highly fucking underrated

You had me until "sucking her cock". I've fucked and dated a tranny but the rules were I never touched it and it never went in me. You done fucked up by taking it.

You know your guy right? It's ok man.

1) Stop fucking dudes (you're a faggot by the way)
2) get a girlfriend and fuck her instead
3)???
4) profit