Got a question Sup Forumsros

Got a question Sup Forumsros
Fortunate enough to live next to an inpatient care facility. 6-8 retards 3-4 employees.
Side note- Transgenderfag always running around naked. lol
Employees are always unnecessarily shitty.
Always parking in front of my house. All day. All night.
But they have private parking in the back.
What do.
Legally.
I have a 2 year old and its fucking cold.
Bringing in groceries from a block away.
Pic related.

nice digits

Fucking Christ

kinda depends what city/state/country you live in but I think it is mainly municipal

Looks like a residential area. I highly doubt the house that they're working out of is zoned for an inpatient care facility. Contact the city and let them know about the business that's operating illegally there. Also...

fuckin checked

Always always always outside smoking. Always.

If you're in the US, go to a city council meeting to complain.

checkddd

I know I fucking these on some bullshit.

Fucking Richmond Indiana, Voca Corporation said they would have the manager call me back.

wasted*

There's nothing you can do you annoying faggot. You don't own the road. Shouldve bought a house with a driveway. Time to move from your shitty property or man up and take the extra 30 steps. We all know you could probably use a workout anyway.

Maybe you should speak the fuck up instead of taking pictures and bottling your rage up.

Or just go over there and talk with a manager / whatever and ask them if they could refrain from taking your parking spot. Then they'll tell all the employees to use the lot and you'll have to find someone else to sperg out about

Keep slashing their tires until they get the picture.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!

ur pathetic dude

>Voca Corporation said they would have the manager call me back
Who gives a shit? Contact the CITY, not the company that owns the place. The company doesn't give a fuck about you. The city, on the other hand, will shit all over them if their permitting isn't in order.

apply for a permit to, and build a drive - problem solved - expensively

checked
>inb4shitstorm

Most places that operate a business or really any sort of ongoing concern (churches schools etc.) need to provide parking or have a plan in place to deal with their employee/guests vehicles. Your city has bylaw enforcement, contact them and also speak to all your neighbors, you need them on board. You complaining is nothing, 6 households bitching is going to be highly effective.

It's completely legal there's nothing you can do about it. Maybe you could move in when they have an open bed.

They can help you with you're mental retardation

Just because they have a permit doesnt mean their employees can jam up residential parking.

Thats about it. $5k job probably.

Park in their parking lot idiot

Lmfao keep calling them. They're now officially terrified of you. You're welcome by the way

If I had your addy I couldve done even more damage