Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums,
I'm interested in getting a Gopro but I can't justify the cost. They're like $400. Are there other action cameras on the market of similar caliber but at a more reasonable price?
Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

yitechnology.com/actioncamera/index/id/5/status/1
aliexpress.com/store/product/YI-4K-Action-Camera-International-Edition-Ambarella-A9SE-Cortex-A9-ARM-12MP-CMOS-2-19-155/2230079_32681960513.html?spm=2114.12010615.0.0.vSiVnb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

what are you gonna film? sucking your own dick?

Maybe check aliexpress.com or tinydeal.com ?

Plz elaborate. There's one on Amazon by ODRVM but it has mixed reviews

Snowmobiling

I read that as snowballing

No not that
I see tons of wildlife when I'm out on my sled and i figure a gopro or similar would be a good method to capture some cool footage

Why don't you steal one? Just walk around at night and beat up a Pokemon Go kid. Then it's free

Get a Xiaomi one. Its half the price of a gopro and same performance
yitechnology.com/actioncamera/index/id/5/status/1

Go one from their official store on aliexpress
aliexpress.com/store/product/YI-4K-Action-Camera-International-Edition-Ambarella-A9SE-Cortex-A9-ARM-12MP-CMOS-2-19-155/2230079_32681960513.html?spm=2114.12010615.0.0.vSiVnb

Thanks

Learn how to use the camera on your smartphone and then buy a tripod you fucking retard.

You guys act like your smartphone camera doesn't have the functionality of a professional camera. Newsflash: it does, you just don't know how it works.

Sony's 4k action cam is cheaper and better

I want to strap it to my helmet

Buy an otterbox dipshit

>sports camera
>smartphone
>professional
??????

The Garmin action camera is actually pretty damn good. Waterproof, and comes with an app or you caneed get a Garmin watch to start and stop the camera.

>sport mode
>you retard
>read a book

I'm sure OP wants to have snow splashing all over his smartphone.

>mfw you still don't know what otterbox is

I cannot even grasp how stupid you are

You can't grasp smartphone functionality or otterbox either, so maybe you should think about who's really stupid.

EKEN H9R 1920x1080 @60fps