This is a bit of a random question, but the answer ha sbeen bugging me for a long time. Ok so

This is a bit of a random question, but the answer ha sbeen bugging me for a long time. Ok so...

On a microwave, if you push 60, then it will cook for 60 seconds or one minute. (Following me?) AND if you also press 1:00 it will cook for one minute, or 60 seconds. (Right, right?) OK! Well, my question is.... If you add 1:00 + 1:00 it is = 2:00 right? So your food will cook for a total of two minutes.
BUT if you add 60 seconds + 60 seconds it will only cook for one minute and twenty seconds. Even though 60 seconds is one minute? (I know, confusing question.)

I guess to put it into simpliest terms, How come 1 minute + 1 minute = 2 minutes, but 60 seconds + 60 seconds = only one minute and twenty seconds?

Explain to me why 60 seconds plus 60 seconds = 1:20

Please leave some bate for me 2!

60+60=120, so 1 minute 20 seconds.

mind 2 answer my question in the OP?

Hey, I remember you. You're that Christian that made the religion thread a while back.

Know what? Fuck you. I'm leaving Sup Forums when I wake up tomorrow. I'm tierd of fucking haters everywhere I go. I dropped out of school just becuase of that. I've moved to many places, that's not home. So no, I don't live with my parents. I haven't done you guys a damn thing, why u gotta comment that muchh bullshit? I have feelings too, like everybody else on this planet. Since 1st grade people have been on me. Even the teatchers. When I was 13, I started smoking pot, and other stuff. Also used to drink alot, end up in fights, but I came out of it. And now i'm tryng to be myself, and I still got hate. One of my family members died for not long ago too, so i'm really upset. I joined this board to make new friends, and this is what I get. Again, I haven't done u guys anything wrong, so why won't u just show some fuckings respect?

Ah, I see, so this is pure bait. Welp, I'm out too, then. Seeya, faggot.

who joins Sup Forums to make friends?

Fuck your bait tard

I may be a white nationalist but If I see a fine ass black girl my bloodline bout to become an unemployment line

shity pasta is shity past

a

Hows it goin?

The names, Joseph...

Im a Demon, Sent from the wastlands of the Glowing Sea, where we were cast out, and through disaster and devostation, we lost our innocense. It is in that moment, that feeling, the feeling of powerlessness. It is in that feeling where good men, turn cruel. I on the other hand, know this feeling, and will do everything in my power, to make sure no man must bere that feeling, alone.

So step up, if you want to get burn't

"This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow, to high five you yesterday my friend. Peace" - The Tart Toater

Now Fuck off

i don't understand what you are trying to gain from a thread like this, plz explain

I just want to make Sup Forums a happier, more interesting and more spiritual place.

why do you use pasta then?

What's my gender? Did you just ask me what my gender was?! Oh my god, you are LITERALLY the most IGNORANT AND ILLTERATE FUCK I have EVER seen browsing before. What gives you the RIGHT to ask me what my gender is? MHMM? NOTHING THATS WHAT! Since you're SOOOOOOO curious I'll have you know that I am a G E N D E R F L U I D. I'm not gonna sit here and explain what that is to someone as IGNORANT as you, but I'm gonna tell you anyways. Being G E N D E R F L U I D means that I am both M A L E (cis scum) and F E M A L E! I can swap between these genders as I please! You're ignorance is literally OOZING out.

Wow. Just you wait. My son is a professional internet fighter and oh shit he's arrived just right now. Hope you're ready, cocksucker. Take it away Jimmy.

Hey big fat faggot ill bite your face cunt talking shit about me family?!?!?!?!!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!1111 hahahhahahahahahhhahahahahaahahhahahaahahhha PENGUIN WAFFLES lel sorry im random nah but really somebody tld me that you eat clown dicks is that true faggot hahahahhahahahahahahahha also i fucked urb itch dont talk shit about my dad fat nigger just because my mom is fucking Pineapple doesnt mean my dads not the same man also my dogs name is Pineapple btw incase u didnt catch dat HOLDS UP SPORK I slammed my fucking 10inch dick into ur moms pussy and vagina at the same time do you even know whoi am faggot WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZWAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ XDDDDDDDDDDDD oooops sory i have tourettes and im random also fuck off of course ul ook fat because you eat too much kfc thats what dad was saying your a fat rude bitch fuck urself

way too early in the pasta for this response...you goofed OP

Whose that other user, that calls himself pimpin' joe?