/asean/

Cambodia-Laos-Myanmar-Vietnam will soon become the next superpower.

filipinos es latinos

MONA PAHAWAK NG MONAY MO

How come leftists, left-leaning students, and militants consider NPA members as heroes? Aren't they aware that NPAs are pretty much terrorists and extortionists who "steal" money via "revolutionary tax", ambush civilians, and steal goods and services being sent to remote areas of the country?

Eh, I just use DNSCrypt.
Still, good luck in finding an Indon weeb who is capable of using English.

P.S. Don't refer people as "fag" on /asean/, it doesn't make you sound like an oldfag, but rather a Sup Forumstard.

>Cambodia-Laos-Myanmar-Vietnam will soon become the next superpower.
Nice joke.

NO POLITICS ON THIS THREAD PLEASE!

>every flip on Sup Forums is a dutiti/macuck supporter
it's like these newfags from a certain website never even visited the place

Saturday night

Time to commit some sins then ask for forgiveness tomorrow.

Look how he posts cancer fagbook pictures
LMAO how pathetic he thinks social media posts can actually support his arguments

Seriously, don't say anything about that script, mang.
I'm not 'muh secrit club elitist', but I just don't wanna this website infested by those cancerous indog posters.
You do aware what's happening in our social medias' front page right? Pointless political & religion debate all over the places.

Haha, nice meme.

Anyway, Myanmar is going good (if you get pass the genocide thing). They have space (their birth rate is weirdly low for a underdeveloped country), they have resoures, and they can trade with both /asean/ and Poos.

I know well aware of the cancer which goes by the name of "Indonesian netizen". And for the love of god I hate those IDIOTS. They are just some turd eaters who think that they are entitled for their own "opinion" y know what? EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU BUNCH OF FUCKS

if you were reborn as a filipino what would you choose
Tagalog or Bisaya?

You have to choose /asean/? a slumlord pagpag master Tagalog or a comfy province living bisayan?

And their meymeys, and how they filled their facebook with their hideous mug, and the whole religious faggotry.
I'm fucking sick with those shit.

E D G Y

what's wrong w/ dutdut? I've only heard that he's a leftie and he hates druggies and obama. Can we get a quick rundown on him?

A slumlord pagpag eating nigger retarded bisaya of course
They are the masterrace

>hideous mug
What? What do you mean?

He's a commie supporter. He jailed De Lima for baseless accusiations.
He even killed those people who could have had a second chance if only we forced them into rehabs. Some of them could even be doctors that cure cancer.

Pokpok ako pakantot

Would you /asean/?

>ITT Senator Trillanes thinks he's getting the hang of Sup Forums
Oh my god, man. Can't you just stick to embarrassing yourself on live TV?

but I like to trigger Indon netizen though. it's fun. why indon so nationalistic?

not him, but if you dont think this netizen thingy isnt retarded there must something wrong with you.
these retards literally think that their idol(s) aren't touchable by law, what the fucking fuck

Delima is not in jail per say she's just in custody

They will probably kill her tho

Fuck you, Dutititard.
Stop claiming she's not in jail.

Why not being nationalistic?
Is Malayans a bunch of self-hating, Arab-loving people?

No, I do think that indog netizen is retarded.
I'm just meme-ing him.

>every flip on /asean/ is a reddit liberal delawan

it's like these newfags from a certain website never even visited this place
Posting pics are not allowed anymore lol

>muh trillanes
Not enough sheckels from FB? We don't need bisayans here.

You are now aware that the Flips ITT have been in this situation before.

>hating USA is now communism

next thing he'll do is posts links

>Pappag
yummy

we are suppose to be trillianes now
Next we will be lacsana

>Some of them could even be doctors that cure cancer.
To be honest, this is a horrible argument. I'm not for killing random people, but saying that this particular person, or this aborted baby would be the Savior of the World is retarded.

If the way to help the world would be just randomly spamming people, until we get the Messiah, every women should just get on giving birth every year. Whining about human excellence every time some random nobody gets the ticket is just really insincere.

martial mentality, indons are obsessed with power, ergo (insert any level of community)-centrism.
this results in retards making up meme community such as "teman ahok" (ahok's comrade) or prajurit 51 (51 soldier, refers to al-maidah 51).

netizen get out

Hello, Senator. Don't misunderstand.
We're not doxxing you. Your behavior on the internet is just too obvious.
If you don't mind, you can go to reddit and post there in peace.

We can hate both you know
Its not a either or

Just so happen commies here do legit hate them

t. liberal left

Dutdut is based. He will turn the Phlipineels into 1st world.

Indochinese Federation when? :^)

He's just flae flagging
Dutertard like to cite the extreme

You're retarded.
Stop using proxy, you Bisayatard. Life is life. I can even kill you right now and plant shabu and card board on you then no one would bat an eye.

Roads in Indonesia are so small. Even the main road is one lane. People are many and every where. Honks can be heard at all times. I feel so claustrophobic.

>T. blind libcuck supporter.
Come on now, it's like you don't even look at yourselves in the mirror... Oh wait.

t. Muhammad

Speaking of Myanmar, before the military junta that ruled the country for 4 decades, it used to be one of the richest and most prosperious countries of the region. The might have fallen once the military dictatorship is set up until they forced themselves to finally make Myanmar return to being a state ruled by civilian presidents.

Hi Sandro how many dick did you sucl today?

get tough having sex ain't kid stuff

>Life is life.
As I said, my pinoy friend, I'm not advocating for murder, I just hate the rhetorics about
>muh cure of the cancer

>worshipping the bisayan president
I wouldn't let my worst enemy do that desu

>Muhammad
I don't even want to know what Dutdut would do to radical muslims. Or maybe I really want to. :3

Duterte for Germany desu desu 2th.

Not supporting it either
Many liberals here like Gabriel are okay with death penalty

Its the admin that's the problem

>germany supporting a commie
Not surprising.

AHOK FOR INDONESIA ONE

>Not supporting it either
>But here's my reason why I support liberals
user, I have bad news for you.

Which is the best /asean/ airline?

>inb4 AirAsia or Malaysia Airlines
I don't feel like dying.

>Bisayan ''''''''''''men'''''''''''

I would really like you to have him so you can kiss your ass goodbye to any claims to Kaliningrad as he kissed our ass goodbye to Spratlys

Unjust killing is wrong regardless

At least give them a fair time in court with lawyers before sentencing the death penalty

Adam Air, Lion Air

Uhhh... Garuda Indonesia
They are usually on time in my experience.

How's vacation, fellow Tagalog cuck?

>le commy le he commy

You should watch less 80s red scare action movies from the USA and use your brean from time to time.

Dutdut brings order. A country without order is a so called shithole.

user, oh user. Don't openly support Duterte here. They're going to bully you into submission because they think they're right.

>commie dutdut bringing order
More like China bringing order.

Do Tagalogs and Bisayans hate each other irl as well?

Kek
Cebu pasific is so degenerate
They might infect me with aids if I fly there wtf

>Order
>Having a dysfunctional cabinet
pick one

Its just roleplaying

Yes. Tagalogs are ultra tribalists, user.
You see how it's always Tagalogs who initiate the fights and Bisayas are just fighting back in retaliation?

And also China is a big improvement to before dudut feelypawns.

Garuda air for richfag
Citilink for poorfag

>letting another country cuck you
Sasuga Germany.

Its not an either or unless you're an extremist commie fanatic

You can think for yourself you know

Not really. In real life Bisayans are viewed in a negative stereotype like maids and slums while Tagalogs are viewed as snobs. But no one will actually talk shit. We're a race of peace.

Legit bisayans do especially Cebuanus and the ones in Mindanao like davao
Legit seperatists

Have you ever given it a though, that maybe it is?
I mean, I don't even support dutard but you're obviously rooting for Leni.

Rude my female student is working at cebupac as flight attendant

She's a qt from feu

Singapore Airlines if you believe the reviews.

I guess every nation has underdeveloped shithole areas with retarded hicks to banter about.

user, stop false flagging. You're literally creating trouble here.

>How come leftists, left-leaning students, and militants consider NPA members as heroes?
What makes you think they do?

IRL yes bisayans are very hostile

They ban a celebrity for coming to Davao when he made a joke about them

>Bringing up Leni out of nowhere
Not him but no one even mentioned Leni here.
""""Liberal""""" party supporters are not the same as liberals in the more true sense of the word.

Check this thread. Literally pro-NPA leftists lurking around here.
Not to mention the EDSA (lefts) revolutionaries turned out to be the most corrupt kinds of fuckers nowadays.

not hate just plenty of banter like when you shit on your m8 in a smashing session

Most of you are so obsessed, and even that deluded your people judgement towards the reality. I find that unsettling and sort of transgression. Was it food? Or something else? Us? It's just on a certain event like during sports, national independence day and when we're threatened.

Hmm-hmm, I see. Why though? When was this sort of mentality seeps into your countrymen? Somehow I find that you guys often sort of placing your leader with high tier that as if he's a demi-god. Could you explain that?

>they actually hate Tagalogs
For all my bantz, I didn't even realize that's true. That's gonna bite them in the ass. If they keep propping up an enemy, they'll get an actual enemy.

Shhh. Hush it, user.
We're here to talk about philippine politics only.
See that title at the top that says /asean/? It actually reads as /pinoy/

Again not an either or
And I root for what I think is right
It up to you to think its Leni
No one even mentions her here

Leni has done nothing bad tho as far as I know

I've talked to a few of them and some of them genuinely believe that NPAs are heroes. They even called NPAs killed "martyrs". Left-leaning sites like Bulatlat say the same things.

>check out this threads
>literally some dude calling others leftists and dilawan
Kek nice observation bisaya.

>A facebook image of all things
user, I'm quite disappointed.

I want to work for NBI, would having japanese under your belt be an asset? or do they only specifically hire law grads?

WE

>literally some dude calling others leftists and dilawan
Umm, all I see is some faggot calling duterte a separatist and some faggot who acts like a typical racist white american

If you become great
Help me