You wake up next to Gordon Ramsey's daughter Tilly

You wake up next to Gordon Ramsey's daughter Tilly.
You open the bedroom door and see Gordon standing there. What does he say?

why is there a nigger in my daughters room!!

How could you fuck this ugly cunt?

Fucking hell, not again Tilly.

Something about spaghetti?

"That is the sorriest fuckin' cream pie I have ever seen, you wanker!!"

Did you fuck her RAW?

Chef Ramsey
I was just marinading your daughter.

Haha
This is good.

kek

The dick was RAAAAWWW!

WHERE IS THE LAMB SAAAAAUCEEEEEE?????????????????

If my dick is huge then he calls me a stupid donkey.

wheres the lambsauce you fokin yankeydankey doodle shite

topkek

if? what the fuck do you mean, have you never seen your own dick?

THAT PUSSY IS SO DRY AN EGYPTIAN WANTED TO BUILD A PYRAMID ON TOP
TRY AGAIN

Dont use so much fucking oil you fucking cow

you small doongled cunt, come hee and help mee with the turky

Get back in there and finish glazing that turkey

I fucked her RAW, FUCKING RAW!!!!

oh ur that swedish boy, did u sleep well?

I dont know about him, but she'd probably greet em like she Han

"Han ma boo-kee, keelee ka-lya dooka. Wadja da boolya ra Moy"

YOUR RISOTTO IS BLAND! BLAND! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID DONKEY!

Check mah dubes

BLAND AS FUCK!

I'm blind and I have no feeling in my body. I don't even really know if I have a dick actually.

:)

Oh. I didn't realize she was your daughter. But what a lovely daughter you have, sir. I hope you don't mind, but knowing who her dad is, I'm kinda hoping to stay for breakfast. And dinner.

Tilly has some good titties. .

"morning dickhead" or something similar.

>BE me, suk da dik
suk som moar

Do you think he critiques her cooking as harshly as he does his television cronies?

kys

dick punch - it's his only weakness

Sex. Yeah? Good. Fucking c'mon.

He probably critiques her cocking

It was said a while ago on one of the interviews him and his family did that Gordon does 100% of the cooking around the house and no one else is allowed to touch his kitchen unless he's there and they are helping him.

You: Tilly suck my cock
Tilly: [starts sucking]
Suddenly gordon walks in:
Tilly i always told you not to eat undercooked meat. Step 1

Heat the oven to 275 F. Place the chicken in a large food container or pan. Pour the wine over the chicken and turn the pieces over a few times to coat them. Cover the container with plastic wrap and let it marinate overnight in the refrigerator.

Step 2

Take the chicken from the container and set it aside on a plate. Season the chicken with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Reserve the wine.

Step 3

Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil to a Dutch oven or similar oven-safe heavy-bottomed pan with a lid. Heat the oil over medium-high heat on the stove.

Step 4

Sear the chicken on both sides until the skin develops a rich golden-brown color. Set the seared chicken pieces aside as needed to make room as needed.

Step 5

Add the onions and garlic to the pan and cook them until caramelized, about 7 minutes. Deglaze the pan with 1/4 cup of brandy or chicken stock.

Step 6

Add the wine, bay leaves, peppercorns, parsley stems and tomato paste to the pan. Next, return the chicken to the pan and add enough chicken stock to just cover it.

Step 7

Sprinkle the flour over everything in the pan. Turn the chicken over a couple times to distribute the flour. Cover the pan and place it in the oven.

Step 8

Braise the chicken for 2 to 4 hours and check its tenderness. Continue braising the chicken until it falls off the bone. If you want to add vegetables to the chicken, such as carrots and new potatoes, add them after 2 hours of cooking and continue cooking until they are tender.

>trying this hard

Kek

underrated post

So he really is just that much of a cunt in real life, and all that anger is actually real? Shit man, he needs some anger management.

Lay her down. Warm bed. Condom on. In. Out. In. Out. DONE. Fucking Delicious.

He says

,,Im sorry sir, for cats - i mean SCAT"

Dubs dont lie