Both, would bang left and praise right

file/rzzr7k
Just go to sendspace and download it

>
>file/rzzr7k
>Just go to sendspace and download it
Thanks mate!! Watching now!

What is it?

I don't wanna download something too illegal without knowing it.

OP's pic (left) girl's suicide, which was livestreamed. Not illegal it was actually on youtube for a bit before being taken down.

stop takling shit
or ill kill myself

Left. She was so hott.

Hey what's this meme with this girl and how is it related to atheism or christianity or whatever?

Eleven is the sexiest

She livestreamed her suicide. Hung herself from a tree

fuck yes

The story that is neverending

the one who is not reminding me of atheists

I bought the DVD, imagine my surprise when it ended 90 minutes later

It's not related.

I prefer this one

dolly all the way

I mean the right picture.

Our world is falling apart because you refuse to name Her. You have already chosen the name you just need to call it out.

She didn't get a good enough dicking. Could have saved her

who tf is that

> together..
> all
> weekend
> long

Serously diamonds right now.

just answer to what i asked you retard

Katelyn was bae

You already have the answers within you Sebastian.

sweet talk will get you nowhere

>I mean the right picture.

I know. It's not related to the threads it appears on. It's probably just a way for the poster of those atheist threads to be easily identified.

It's a very old meme. The movie is very pro Christianity and originally a Christian used these pics for his very numerous pro Christianity posts over years.

I just never really saw a huge connection between that fantasy movie and Christianity. But perhaps you're right, as that would make sense.

Dolly. Now she's hanging with the angles. =(( RIPIP, sweet princess.

>well hung girl
You heartless bastard.

What's her name?

The movie is speaking directly about the "degeneracy" that Sup Forums obsesses about caused by abandoning our common focus which was Christ. If we don't hold it together our world will and is falling apart as foreseen at least 150 years ago. Whatever we name our focus we must name it and we already have a fine name.
youtube.com/watch?v=wUttwzazq30

Jesus. In the movie he calls her Moonchild because on the face it's not supposed to be about Christianity but the power of narratives. Understanding the power of narratives leads you to Christ as the only viable name.

If she's jesus why does she beg for the little boy to save her and everybody else?

I thought I explained.. she is just a story, not literally Jesus, she represents the common focus that holds our world together through a shared narrative. We are taking the shared narrative for granted as it dissolves in front of us.

Our common focus used to be Christ and needs to be again so that our world doesn't fall apart. Also you personally need to name the focus of your world as Christ or your world and your connection to God will fall apart. This is part of why it's important to pronounce your faith, preferably out loud with many witnesses.

This guy gets it.

>11 ftw

I'd rather the human race traded a fictitious Messiah and his Sky Daddy for science. That way we can work toward saving our fucking selves.

Okay, explained well. But I believe this shared narrative will be through politics, not Sup Forums nonsense, but though a great change.

/thread

I think this is already kinda happening.

Underrated

>the moment you realize why you got the feels over the suicide chick
Shit. She's the Childlike Empress...

Christianity is the greatest accomplishment of Greek philosophy. A practical tool that derives meaning and morality logically. We forgot all that and are relearning it again partly thanks to the dying new atheist movement.

The new testament is written in Greek using advanced philosophical concepts refined over centuries by the Greeks. Christ is an incarnation of the Logos, that which defined logic. Almost all the early church fathers and martyrs were Greek philosophers with a clear understanding of what they were trying to accomplish as can be read for example in Justin martyrs appeal to the roman emperor.

Christianity is the religion of scholarly resarch, art, civilization and science. The culture of seeking God through devoted scholarly research was what made organized science possible in the first place.

Is it just me or do they look alike, at least in the eyes?

PRAISE ODIN!
KING OF THE GODS!!

Too soon, user..., too soon.
RIP Childlike Empress.

Greek philosophy was great. But how do you think the atheist movement is dying?

Reading stories about the Aesir faith to my daughter as a good night book. It's very amusing, Thor is a beast killing giants for fun and eats 6 oxen and 8 salmon for dinner lol.

As we rediscover what our ancestors actually meant by God the entire idea of atheism becomes silly.

kek

Someone's been reading Jordan Peterson.

No I was very pleased when he started communicating these ideas but they are much older. Neverending story is from 1984, if you need a name to attribute to I think Jung is more accurate but it looks like this is lost knowledge, people kind of understood this stuff way before the bible but couldn't communicate it effectively because the concepts weren't developed and focused enough.

Óðin was a Thracian king fleeing Greek power. He took his boats up through Ukraine to the Baltics and founded a great city called Ásgarður where he propagated his own pet version of the Greek pantheon which we now know as Ásatrú.

I like reading Jung, He's better than Freud. This wasn't your point, but oh well.