Happy black history month Sup Forums :)

Happy black history month Sup Forums :)

>black month
I think it's time to kill myself, I've seen everything.

I'm genuinely not even mad. Dude is the spitting fucking image of Mr. Clean just black.

You too ;^)

>Mr Clean
>Is Dirty
Really makes you think

so is he from/born in africa and raised in american or are people just assuming that because hes black?

"I just can't get this nig out."

>being this autistic

Pretty good point. Some black people don't like to be called African when they come from South America or Caribbean.

>Some black people don't like to be called African

what if hes from brazil? you dont hear people say brazil-amarican, or koran-amarican for yellow people

>inb4 everything is autistic

Its african american heritage month now you cuck

underrated post

think of it as calling every white for a Swede

>when most black americans' only connection with africa is a single ancestor centuries ago

Are you dumb?

African American is this stupid idea that we should call all black people, African. An African American is someone from Africa. I'm white, are we gonna start calling white people European American? If I came from Africa, I would, by definition, be African American.

>calling a white American 'European' simply because their ancestors came from Europe centuries ago

>Black people aren't African Americans
>Being this retarded

but he's dirty as fuck

Well i guess it's technically accurate. I'm a Canadian, but we still celebrate our Irish heritage.

But all black people can trace their heritage back to Africa, post 1500 AD. Not all white people can trace their heritage to Sweden.
Fine, but all blacks are descended from Africans.
What does that have to do with anything? White people don't call themselves European Americans, but none of them deny that their recent ancestors came from Europe.

I don't get it. Everytime the "afro-american" movement gets something to portray more black people, like TV in the 70s, they actually project even more stereotypes onto the world or reignite ones that weren't that popular/ known. No everyone will joke about how "Niggas should be cleaning, because they are slaves/inferior/niggers/etc. And the worst part is, that there are actually even white guys complaining about "MUUH WHITE GENOCIDE" without realizing that they make them self look like actually neo nazis. Which will enrage the blacks, who will "conquer" even more adspace or whatever enraging even more assholes to be racist. Its a never ending cycle of absolut horseshit on top of a pile of even more shit.

It makes sense. It was a smart business move.

Cleaning products are mostly marketed towards women. Men also consume quite a bit of cleaning products, but they mostly choose the first thing they find instead of what was most advertised.

Women world-wide respond very positively to social justice shit. Putting a black man because it's black history month will get them points with them.

>when he's right and you're the autist

American blacks have NOTHING to do with Africa anymore. I think it does Africans a disservice to relate the two.

A lot of white people call themselves European Americans, especially white nationalists.

As Asian we demand Asian month too, or else it would be racist aren't we?